Allegory of Montreal trashed by Laval
The two of them are sitting near the great river looking at the entrenched roman camp.
- Say Asterix, I,m not complaining but why do the roman still attack us?
- Because they have hope.
- They hope to beat us but the only way they can realize that hope is to fight us.
Obelix think deeply and answer.
- When I fight the roman, I never hope to beat them, I just know I will.
- This is the difference between them and us.
- So they invited us to trash them in their own camp.
- That’s pretty much what happens.
- Let’s go. Obelix says getting up with a happy smile. “Let’s have some fun.”
And this pretty much describe why Montreal will lose next week.
This said, I want to restart the avatar challenge tradition between all these blue rag wearing upstarts and the glorious Rouge & Or.
I hereby challenge any such fools supporting Montreal to present themselves to an avatar challenge.
The rules are that the losers will wear the avatar of the winner or an avatar chosen by the winner for one week or until the next game played by their team.
What’s more, every day for this time, they’ll have to compliment the winning team.
Finally, the compliment “Laval is cool because it’s a palindrome” will NOT be accepted.
So all who want to take up the gauntlet are welcome to do so! Just write I’m in! In your answer to this high challenge.
I, Lord Fenris, am hereby IN!
Your favorite Mad Weenie scientist