Thread: Digging deeper and deeper.

Angry Digging deeper and deeper.

McGill continues to let the clock tick away with no announcements. The hole they are digging keeps getting deeper and deeper. What could they be thinking???
    "A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still." Sir Walter Raleigh

Thinking may be optional at this point.....appears they are in damage control at the moment. Another seaon may be slipping away from them.

A friend of mine went on a recruitment trip up to McGill last week. He had a bunch of good things to say about the alumni and facilities and stuff, and really wants to go there for many reasons besides football.
    But he too is really wondering what the hell is going on up there with the coaching spot.

good things to say about the alumni and facilities and stuff, and really wants to go there for many reasons besides football.
    There are indeed a lot of positives to going to and playing ball at McGill. I think this is why they weathered the 'Dr. Broom' scandal pretty well. This delay in naming a coach is a real mystery.
    "A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still." Sir Walter Raleigh

Yes, this is weird, almost into April and no head coach, really puts the new head coach in a huge hole I would think for his first year

really puts the new head coach in a huge hole
    Speaking of the new head coach, It will be interesting to see who they name. I hear that Waide, Maurovich and Sonny W. are the three left. I hope all the work Waide has done as interim in running the recruiting, banquet, etc. holds weight.