Thread: Challenge for Mustang Fan

Threaded View

Default Challenge for Mustang Fan

Looks like we're going to (maybe) have an exhibition game on (maybe) August 23rd. If and when that (maybe) happens I proactively challenge you to a bet on that (maybe) game.

When Laval win (no need for maybes here) your penance will be to throw away all your Western, Mustangs or Western Mustangs gear to the trash (hide it carefully, otherwise the garbage crew might refuse to get dirty to pick it up). You will also have to burn your season tickets. Not like this season would matter much anyway, unless your goal is the Yates, of course.

As an extra, should the Stangs fail to score a TD, I expect you to become a Laurier fan.

No need for rules in case you win the (maybe) game. It's (definitely) not happening.

Yes, I'm bored.

Go Cards!

(and Go GSP tonight!!!)
    Last edited by marton; 2009-01-31 at 13:46.
    Laval Rouge et Or

The Rouge et Or are a special program. By far the strongest in the nation and likely the greatest program ever. - Duane Rollins, Sept 2nd 2008

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS