Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: Uteck Games Day Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ale View Post
    Guys, this team will be excellent next year, and for many years after that...
    As long as Glen is there UL fans will have nothing to worry about except maybe complaciency. A real dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by The Commish View Post
    jumpoff,

you say some stuff now and then that makes us scratch our heads.

Answer me this...do you really believe Sanchez could start anywhere in the OUA? I mean really...do you? This kid is a less talented passer than what Windsor, Toronto and Waterloo have.........

There is no way Laval wants to hand the keys of the offense to this kid when Groulx graduates. Limited throwing ability like this really shrinks the amount of field that a D needs to respect.
    Hey Frustrated Ottawa coach and would have like to be CFLer, would you mind to leave Canshez Alone?

Sanchez WOULD BE a starter in 80% of the CIS teams, period. If you have any argument, bring them. Both Sherbrooke and Montreal confirmed they tried to recruit Sanchez AND Prud'homme and they could both have been starter. Do I have to remind you Laval won the 2007 Dunsmore with Sanchez leading the offense, where was Ottawa last year?

I really HATE your, no one is good but the team I am coaching, attitude. A few years back it was ConU, now it is Ottawa. Please give me a break.
    Last edited by Phil_B; 2008-11-16 at 20:28.
    ==# Rouge et Or #==
    ("We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time." - Vince Lombardi)

"No team is better supported, no team is more feared than Laval."
    -Duane Rollins

The fact that Sherbrooke is trying to recruit you does not make you a good quarterback my friend....Even William Leclerc got results playing with eleven other Laval players and we all know how skilled he was. I agree that Sanchez is probably decent, but just by being on the Laval roster does not mean you could be a star on ANY team in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by digs01 View Post
    Sanchez is probably decent, but just by being on the Laval roster does not mean you could be a star on ANY team in the country.
    I said starter, not star.
    ==# Rouge et Or #==
    ("We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time." - Vince Lombardi)

"No team is better supported, no team is more feared than Laval."
    -Duane Rollins