Quote Originally Posted by HecCreighton View Post
It is hard for me to understand considering how much I love the game of football... but I just dont get why people wont go out and watch the games and support it more. Football is an amazing sport! It is the only sport where it takes all 11 or 12 guys on the field doing their job to make things work. A true team game. I am glad to see upgrades thoughout the CIS with schools upgrading training facilities and spectator facilities. This will lead to better quality football and hopefully better fan support. I look forward to the day where an athlete can go to the other side of the country to play ball and the parents can just turn on the tv and trust that they will see the game (hi-lites at minimum considering not ALL games can be on the air every week) and when the CFL non-import draft is hyped up like the NFL draft is with it being the centre of attention for months of the year...

enough of my ramble about that... its a great game and I look forward to hearing who will win the east west bowl

and by the way, thanks for the welcome
Welcome from those of us in the West...
And with your enthusiasm for the game, maybe you should get on the CIS marketing team...maybe that would make up for their lack of doing anything...
Oh, have I mentioned the CIS couldn't sell itself out of a wet paper bag with both ends open??
sorry, must end rant now, before I get all worked up.