Thread: Huskies Defeat Rouge et Or

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Bizz View Post
    Look like it was a superb tournament. This is an event I would attend if presented in Québec; not sure I would buy a rubber chicken tough.
    There were a lot of good vibes around Lansdowne Park ,home of TD Place, during this dual tournament.

There was an attendence target. I do not know what it was, but I assume it was set at the break even point for the financing. Reports say that the target was reached on Saturday night. That would make Sunday's gold medal games turn a profit.

Do not buy rubber chickens. Sell them to Laval fans. You could retire on the profits.

Update: alas amazon.ca sells rubber chickens just like those in the photo I posted--for $17.99 plus tax.
    Last edited by ottawafan; 2020-03-10 at 08:09.
    Founded in 1848, the University of Ottawa adopted its official colours Garnet and Grey, and like many nineteenth-century institutions, the athletics teams were known only by the school's colours. Eventually, a connection was made between the shorthand "GGs" and "Gee-Gee", the common British nickname for a racehorse. The unique Gee-Gees name and iconic logo known today is a result of 170 years of history in Ottawa