Thread: Penalty prone Marauders fall to Mustangs

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Lombardi View Post
    With all due respect, Greg Marshall is the absolute worst at berating officials in the OUA. He's a great coach, but I have feared he would have a heart attack at times after responding to an official's call.

All coaches get after refs, and some players too. SHS is a big Western fan and his comments may have some merit, however there is the old saying about glass houses. I've noticed he rarely sees anything outside his purple perspective.
    Yes I guess all coaches do. Late in the game ,Ottawa @ Mac, Coach Baressi got after the refs for not assessing a roughing penalty on a hit that QB Buettner took. Ottawa was assessed a penalty for Baressi's words. Shortly afterwards Buettner was hit again and knocked out of the game , and maybe the season.
    Last edited by ottawafan; 2019-09-10 at 08:37.
    Founded in 1848, the University of Ottawa adopted its official colours Garnet and Grey, and like many nineteenth-century institutions, the athletics teams were known only by the school's colours. Eventually, a connection was made between the shorthand "GGs" and "Gee-Gee", the common British nickname for a racehorse. The unique Gee-Gees name and iconic logo known today is a result of 170 years of history in Ottawa