Thread: Slew's Pool 2019

Threaded View

1 Fri, Aug 23 7:00 PM Montreal at Concordia RSEQ : with all due respect to Bizz....I don't trust the Bee's D to hold off the Smurfs
    1 Sat, Aug 24 2:00 PM ADT Mount Allison at StFX AUS : when in doubt...go for homefield
    1 Sat, Aug 24 3:00 PM ADT Bishop's at Acadia AUS : I don't know anyone playing in Acadia..that's ok I can't name a Gaiters either
    1 Sun, Aug 25 1:00 PM EDT McMaster at Guelph OUA on't ask me why...I just feel Guelph will show up big at home.
    1 Sun, Aug 25 1:00 PM EDT Western at Laurier OUA : Laurier is decent, UWO is loaded and aiming for Quebec City in November
    1 Sun, Aug 25 7:00 PM EDT Toronto at Waterloo OUA : It feels less and less strange to pick the Warriors
    1 Sun, Aug 25 7:00 PM EDT York at Windsor OUA :t's a given that Windsor is bad,the new HC is stuck with the same team. Now is York worse ?? Answer: probably not but..Bus legs..
    1 Sun, Aug 25 TBA Carleton at Queen's OUA :Queen's got a lot to prove, Ravens have 2 QBs, one a rookie. I'm going with a minor upset
    1 Sun, Aug 25 1:00 PM Sherbrooke at Laval RSEQ :The entire veteran Oline is back at Laval. Look for a 2004's style running Offense this season
    Last edited by ExiledFan; 2019-08-16 at 19:09.
    Train ride to a home game..$80, season tickets $198. Beer and hotdogs at the game $20, Championship Cap and player's jersey,$100.
    Trip to Vanier Cup 2012,$500. Trip to 2013 Vanier Cup and having a cool lunch with Jim Mullin the next day, $200.
    Being a fan of the only team with 4 consecutive years in the Championship Game, 3 Vanier Cups in front of THEM , 9 Vanier Cups ahead of UdeMontreal...PRICELESS