Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: The News Als may be the Quebec Als

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,337

    Default The News Als may be the Quebec Als

    So the CFL approuved the sale of 50% of the Als to Vincent Guzzo the Movie theater chain owner.

    Seems like Mr. Guzzo has a lot of ideas for some potentially controversial changes.

    He told Tony Marinaro of TSN-radio that he wants :
    A new Stadium downtown, cash??
    A new practice facility on the North shore of Mtl possibly financed by the sale of 25% of his 50% to Season ticket holders. Kind of a poor-man GB Packers deal
    He thinks the Als should have a Manager who is from QC or at least FLUENT in french.

    He also said that doesn't mean Dany M. is an automatic hire...although Dany is his football ressources guy right now,

    And the cherry on top of the sundae is Re-branding the team as The Quebec Alouettes, not the Mtl Alouettes .

    My two cents is the same order :

    After all the cash that the Qc -gov, the City of Mtl and McGill-U have spent into 2 major Percival-Molson stadium refurbishing....he will have his work cut for himself finding public $$ to fund a new stadium.
    assuming he finds a spot to build it. The Bronfman clan just bought one of the last free area for their eventual new MLB stadium.

    The Als already have a tough time selling season tickets..what make him think people will have cash to buy a slice of the team on top of that.

    Good luck staffing the office and sidelines with Quebecers. I'd love to see it, if only to show they can't do worse than the bunch of americans have done in the last 5 years..but I'm not making bets. Dany M it is , then...the void.

    That re-branding idea is D.O.A. 1) it's going to antagonize the city gov , 2) do the same thing to the west island anglos who have been the most loyal fans year in year out. 3) Won't make the rest of the Q love Mtl any better..or should I say hate Mtl any less.

    Late add-on : Seems M.Marinaro ( and I, by rebound) may have been to quick to pull the trigger on all this. At least, according to Herb Zurkowsky of the Mtl-Gazette . He took time in between bouts of chemotherapy to reach out to his sources and
    then posted on his twitter account that NO deal had been stuck for the sale of the team. Apparently what the CFL approuved is/was: "the concept of the business plan" in the Groupe Guzzo offer.

    Is it just me feeling this is becoming a bit silly ? What looks more and more like a very reluctant seller, letting the CFL search for potential new owners , to refer to him so he can decide IF he will deal with them or not.

    In the old days we would have said this whole sale process is turning into a Kafkaesque novel . Nowadays we know better and we just wonder when did Justin Trudeau took over the decision process ??
    Last edited by ExiledFan; 2019-05-23 at 23:05. Reason: add infos
    Train ride to a home game..$80, season tickets $198. Beer and hotdogs at the game $20, Championship Cap and player's jersey,$100.
    Trip to Vanier Cup 2012,$500. Trip to 2013 Vanier Cup and having a cool lunch with Jim Mullin the next day, $200.
    Being a fan of the only team with 4 consecutive years in the Championship Game, 3 Vanier Cups in front of THEM , 9 Vanier Cups ahead of UdeMontreal...PRICELESS

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,124

    Default

    Apparently the CFL wants him as an owner, if he's willing to by the team.

    Supposedly there is no plan to change the team's name, but he would like to do more to expand the team's provincial fan base. He's looking to play one game per season in Quebec City every year.

    https://www.tsn.ca/cfl-wants-guzzo-a...ttes-1.1311006

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan View Post
    He's looking to play one game per season in Quebec City every year.

    https://www.tsn.ca/cfl-wants-guzzo-a...ttes-1.1311006
    I thought the spectacular lack of interest and low ticket sales the last couple of times the CFL showed up had killed that idea for good.
    MAYBE a regular season game that actually counted for something would be different , personally I doubt it.
    How much money are they willing to lose ????
    Train ride to a home game..$80, season tickets $198. Beer and hotdogs at the game $20, Championship Cap and player's jersey,$100.
    Trip to Vanier Cup 2012,$500. Trip to 2013 Vanier Cup and having a cool lunch with Jim Mullin the next day, $200.
    Being a fan of the only team with 4 consecutive years in the Championship Game, 3 Vanier Cups in front of THEM , 9 Vanier Cups ahead of UdeMontreal...PRICELESS

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExiledFan View Post
    I thought the spectacular lack of interest and low ticket sales the last couple of times the CFL showed up had killed that idea for good.
    MAYBE a regular season game that actually counted for something would be different , personally I doubt it.
    How much money are they willing to lose ????
    A regular season game might make a difference. Right now they're getting well under 20K to their games in Montreal, so as long as they could hit about 15K in QC I suspect they'd be happy to do so.

    Not everyone is the city is as cynical about the CFL as Laval fans are.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan View Post
    A regular season game might make a difference. Right now they're getting well under 20K to their games in Montreal, so as long as they could hit about 15K in QC I suspect they'd be happy to do so.

    Not everyone is the city is as cynical about the CFL as Laval fans are.
    But it's Laval fans that fill TELUS.
    It's a 12500 seat stadium, you tell me you will first sell it out and then find another 2500 CFL fans to watch standing up on the sidelines, while the miserable ALS gets destroyed
    by whatever opponent is there. In a cannabis induced dream yes.
    In 2003 with the city's football enthousiam on a high because the R&O was expected to go Far and trying for back to back Vanier , the CFL game Als vs Ottawa drew 10358 . In 2015 when the CFL tried again Als vs Ottawa, with both teams fielding a fairly high number of ex-R&O and ex-Carabins. players...they got 4778 So from where exactly will those fans of yours be coming from ?
    The only way they can come close to recoup the costs ( not make any money) is to bundle the CFL game tickets with the R&O season tickets and that my friend will be a very very hard sell I know I wouldn't pay and I'd wager than less than 50% of holders would.
    Train ride to a home game..$80, season tickets $198. Beer and hotdogs at the game $20, Championship Cap and player's jersey,$100.
    Trip to Vanier Cup 2012,$500. Trip to 2013 Vanier Cup and having a cool lunch with Jim Mullin the next day, $200.
    Being a fan of the only team with 4 consecutive years in the Championship Game, 3 Vanier Cups in front of THEM , 9 Vanier Cups ahead of UdeMontreal...PRICELESS

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExiledFan View Post
    But it's Laval fans that fill TELUS.
    It's a 12500 seat stadium, you tell me you will first sell it out and then find another 2500 CFL fans to watch standing up on the sidelines, while the miserable ALS gets destroyed
    by whatever opponent is there. In a cannabis induced dream yes.
    In 2003 with the city's football enthousiam on a high because the R&O was expected to go Far and trying for back to back Vanier , the CFL game Als vs Ottawa drew 10358 . In 2015 when the CFL tried again Als vs Ottawa, with both teams fielding a fairly high number of ex-R&O and ex-Carabins. players...they got 4778 So from where exactly will those fans of yours be coming from ?
    The only way they can come close to recoup the costs ( not make any money) is to bundle the CFL game tickets with the R&O season tickets and that my friend will be a very very hard sell I know I wouldn't pay and I'd wager than less than 50% of holders would.
    Other than the most recent game, the CFL has drawn well enough considering it is exhibition games. The 4778 is horrible though. You'll get no argument from me on that.

    I still believe that making it a regular season game would make a difference.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where the Vanier lives !!
    Posts
    6,610

    Default

    Mr Guzzo put a hold on the purchase, apperently because of «personal conflicts with people around the deal».

    Geez, this sale is even worst than USports Web site !
    Laval Rouge & OR - The Greatest CIS/SportsU team the Earth has ever seen !™ 1999 - 2003 - 2004 - 2006 - 2008 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016 - 2018 - 202_ and counting...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,124

    Default

    The Als were sold to the CFL today. They put out a new release on Friday evening before their games (or quite possibly the cancellation of one of their games due to smoke), so you know they really want it to get a lot of coverage.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan View Post
    The Als were sold to the CFL today. They put out a new release on Friday evening before their games (or quite possibly the cancellation of one of their games due to smoke), so you know they really want it to get a lot of coverage.
    Tough weekend for potential owners. The CFL told Eric Lapointe to take his ball and go away, the Starke/Brad Smith group pulled out, Guzzo's bid seems to be truly on ice, the rumors about former McGill players and now corporate raider Glenn B Miller being in the run have been squashed...what he offered the CFL was to HELP find a new owner, not BE one.
    Train ride to a home game..$80, season tickets $198. Beer and hotdogs at the game $20, Championship Cap and player's jersey,$100.
    Trip to Vanier Cup 2012,$500. Trip to 2013 Vanier Cup and having a cool lunch with Jim Mullin the next day, $200.
    Being a fan of the only team with 4 consecutive years in the Championship Game, 3 Vanier Cups in front of THEM , 9 Vanier Cups ahead of UdeMontreal...PRICELESS

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,124

    Default

    Nobody wants to sign up to lose millions of dollars, for some reason.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,337

    Default

    Guzzo talks.....but really doesn't say much.
    https://montrealgazette.com/sports/f...es-sale-circus

    As " shedding light" goes, this in more a case of lighting a small candle rather than flipping on the Bat-signal. ( sorry I binge-watched the last season of Gotham over the last 2 days )
    Train ride to a home game..$80, season tickets $198. Beer and hotdogs at the game $20, Championship Cap and player's jersey,$100.
    Trip to Vanier Cup 2012,$500. Trip to 2013 Vanier Cup and having a cool lunch with Jim Mullin the next day, $200.
    Being a fan of the only team with 4 consecutive years in the Championship Game, 3 Vanier Cups in front of THEM , 9 Vanier Cups ahead of UdeMontreal...PRICELESS

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,337

    Default

    Mr.Guzzo is a lot more direct when tweeting than in interviews

    guzzo 1.jpg

    guzzo2.jpg


    Correction, it's not just on Tweeter , Guzzo really unloaded on Randy Ambroise , Maciocia and the CFL in a radio interview on Mtl 98,5 FM.
    Both barrels !! Made me want to check if his ancestry is italian or Sicilian.

    Basically said that the CFL contacted him, not the other way around, that after discussions , the Commish told him they had a deal shook on it , only for the CFL to call him later to
    say it was now on ice due to a last minute offer from another group. He later learned that this last-minute offer had been on the table since BEFORE the CFL contacted him.

    He stops short of accusing the commish and CFL of lying but says the whole process was biased and unprofessional .
    He also makes clear that the CFL really wants Maciocia as at least GM if not GM+HC, saying as soon as he floated the idea of putting Dany as GM and G. Constantin as HC, Maciocia
    wouldn't hear about it , so he informed the CFL that he has parted ways with Dany.... and suddenly the CFL started restricting his access to informations and people.

    https://www.985fm.ca/nouvelles/sport...-vincent-guzzo
    Last edited by ExiledFan; 2019-06-05 at 21:07. Reason: add infos
    Train ride to a home game..$80, season tickets $198. Beer and hotdogs at the game $20, Championship Cap and player's jersey,$100.
    Trip to Vanier Cup 2012,$500. Trip to 2013 Vanier Cup and having a cool lunch with Jim Mullin the next day, $200.
    Being a fan of the only team with 4 consecutive years in the Championship Game, 3 Vanier Cups in front of THEM , 9 Vanier Cups ahead of UdeMontreal...PRICELESS

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExiledFan View Post
    Mr.Guzzo is a lot more direct when tweeting than in interviews

    guzzo 1.jpg

    guzzo2.jpg


    Correction, it's not just on Tweeter , Guzzo really unloaded on Randy Ambroise , Maciocia and the CFL in a radio interview on Mtl 98,5 FM.
    Both barrels !! Made me want to check if his ancestry is italian or Sicilian.

    Basically said that the CFL contacted him, not the other way around, that after discussions , the Commish told him they had a deal shook on it , only for the CFL to call him later to
    say it was now on ice due to a last minute offer from another group. He later learned that this last-minute offer had been on the table since BEFORE the CFL contacted him.

    He stops short of accusing the commish and CFL of lying but says the whole process was biased and unprofessional .
    He also makes clear that the CFL really wants Maciocia as at least GM if not GM+HC, saying as soon as he floated the idea of putting Dany as GM and G. Constantin as HC, Maciocia
    wouldn't hear about it , so he informed the CFL that he has parted ways with Dany.... and suddenly the CFL started restricting his access to informations and people.

    https://www.985fm.ca/nouvelles/sport...-vincent-guzzo
    So CFL is being the same ole. Uaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Gaels & Rouge et Or Baby!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where the Vanier lives !!
    Posts
    6,610

    Default

    Macioca should go coach in Edmonton.
    Laval Rouge & OR - The Greatest CIS/SportsU team the Earth has ever seen !™ 1999 - 2003 - 2004 - 2006 - 2008 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016 - 2018 - 202_ and counting...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,124

    Default

    Guzzo sounds like he'd be a truly awful owner. I think the CFL dodged a bullet there. The emphasis on USports talent would've been intriguing, but an owner with no football experience meddling that much in the team's operations would be a disaster.

    It would've been interesting to see what would've happened if Laval, Montreal, and Western all lost their head coaches in the same year (rumour was he wanted Greg Marshall as the offensive coordinator).

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan View Post
    Guzzo sounds like he'd be a truly awful owner. I think the CFL dodged a bullet there. The emphasis on USports talent would've been intriguing, but an owner with no football experience meddling that much in the team's operations would be a disaster.

    It would've been interesting to see what would've happened if Laval, Montreal, and Western all lost their head coaches in the same year (rumour was he wanted Greg Marshall as the offensive coordinator).
    Awful ? Really ? Based on the fact that he refuses to get used by a bunch of lying SOBs running a bush league operation without dragging them into the light ?

    I don't know the man from Adam aside from obviously knowing the Theater Chain he built, and thinking he overcharges for Popcorn , hotdogs and soft drinks.
    This said, THEY came to him, in what can now be seen as a deceptive move , probably made to gain some leverage or advantage on other bid(s) . THEY knew damned well
    he wasn't a "sports guy" but THEY played him on the need for a local owner that could/would be able to invest enough to get the Als into their own buildings and out of debt. He responded
    with a plan that did just that ( even if it was overly optimistic IMHO ) , a plan THEY approved while clearly having no intentions of seeing it happen. That is not the way you do business
    I don't care what sector you're in. If you shake on a deal and have your lawyers draw up and send and agreement then stick to your word . If you can't understand that, you have no business
    running a national organisation and you should quit and go lead some street gang in Rexdale or Downsview !

    As for Guzzo lack of football knowledge....So what ?? In this era of big corporate ownership that means beans, He would have done what any owner in his situation does....hire people to handle the
    day to day nuts and bolts running of the team. You think the BCE, Rodgers or MLSE boards of directors are composed of football-guys ? No they pay people for that.

    Robert Kraft built the NFL's Patriots into one of the most successful Sports Franchise in North America all sports included, he is a Paper trader and packaging magnate.
    His only connection to football was 2 years of playing RB and Safety at Columbia U's , on the then lightweight ( now Sprint) team.
    He had no connection to Soccer, yet he was a founding owner of the MLS ( with Boston ) and later brought in another city ( San Francisco ) .

    Sure for every Kraft there is a Snyder, but Guzzo wasn't "meddling" , he was asked for a business plan to "fix" the Als many many many problems , financial, performance, results, fan support.
    That's what he offered. Would his plan and views have worked?? We"ll never know.
    Train ride to a home game..$80, season tickets $198. Beer and hotdogs at the game $20, Championship Cap and player's jersey,$100.
    Trip to Vanier Cup 2012,$500. Trip to 2013 Vanier Cup and having a cool lunch with Jim Mullin the next day, $200.
    Being a fan of the only team with 4 consecutive years in the Championship Game, 3 Vanier Cups in front of THEM , 9 Vanier Cups ahead of UdeMontreal...PRICELESS

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,124

    Default

    When he is mouthing off on Twitter, leading to one of USports most respected coaches (who is a former CFL GM) being pretty uncomplimentary toward him, you know they guy is probably trouble. The CFL took the high road and did nothing but compliment him after he trashed the league. Danny Maciocia didn't quite take the high road, but I respect his knowledge of the game enough to believe that if he thinks the guy's ideas about running a CFL team are terrible, they probably are.

    One of the reasons the Als are in the state they are is that the owners son thought he knew more than everyone else in the room. The Als need an ownership group that'll put a good football person in charge and let them handle that side of things, while they fix the business side. They don't need someone who thinks he is a GM and wants to play fantasy football with his new team.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan View Post
    When he is mouthing off on Twitter, leading to one of USports most respected coaches (who is a former CFL GM) being pretty uncomplimentary toward him, you know they guy is probably trouble. The CFL took the high road and did nothing but compliment him after he trashed the league. Danny Maciocia didn't quite take the high road, but I respect his knowledge of the game enough to believe that if he thinks the guy's ideas about running a CFL team are terrible, they probably are.

    One of the reasons the Als are in the state they are is that the owners son thought he knew more than everyone else in the room. The Als need an ownership group that'll put a good football person in charge and let them handle that side of things, while they fix the business side. They don't need someone who thinks he is a GM and wants to play fantasy football with his new team.

    I'm having a hard time deciding if you're being sarcastic or not.
    One thing is certain, we see thing in a veryyyyy different way.
    Your "mouthing off" is my " exposing a con job".
    Your "The CFL is taking the high road" is my " they've been quiet except for leaks from unnamed sources to RDS and TSN-radio, and even there, they've managed to contradict themselves almost weekly"
    Your 'one of USports most respected coach" is my " He got banished to CIS when no CFL team would touch him after getting the cowboy boot up his ass in Edmonton"
    The man built an almost entirely mythological rep, based on 2 years...2005 when he won the GC with a team built by Tom Higgins (he then spent the next 5 years proving he couldn't do it by himself.)
    and the 2014 Vanier Cup run.
    Dany was a great CFL OC, a middling to fair HC and a lousy GM. The only CFL teams he ever run was Edmonton and he while he didn't run them into the ground, he did turned them
    from perennial GC contenders into...just another team that might beat the Stampeders if they got lucky. So why should he be considered an expert on what it takes to run a CFL team is a mystery to me.
    The Carabin's job was a career saver than would probably never have been offered if Santerres had not been such a colossal disappointment where beating the R&O was concerned.
    Train ride to a home game..$80, season tickets $198. Beer and hotdogs at the game $20, Championship Cap and player's jersey,$100.
    Trip to Vanier Cup 2012,$500. Trip to 2013 Vanier Cup and having a cool lunch with Jim Mullin the next day, $200.
    Being a fan of the only team with 4 consecutive years in the Championship Game, 3 Vanier Cups in front of THEM , 9 Vanier Cups ahead of UdeMontreal...PRICELESS

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,124

    Default

    I think your hate on for the CFL and all things UdeM clouds your judgement a bit.

    I won't dispute that Danny was a bad GM in Edmonton. It did not help that he was running a team that traditionally won by outspending everyone, and he got to the ones who brought them into the salary cap era (after spending big and loading up for one last Grey Cup). That wasn't a recipe for sustainable success. Perhaps he's learned something since then. He certainly has a good track record at UdeM, which may or may not translate very well to the pros. I see him more as a coach, but others seem to think he could be a GM again. If nothing else, it is likely that he's an upgrade over the Als current GM, but that isn't saying much.

    As for the rest, we have one very experienced businessman (Ambroise) dealing with another (Guzzo). One is spouting off on Twitter, and appears to be having personality clashes with everyone involved in the process. The other is just quietly doing his job. You're assuming that just because Guzzo is whining on Twitter that Ambroise must be pulling a con job. I don't think Guzzo's bitterness indicates that at all. Ambroise has plenty of business experience of his own. He handled the CBA negotiations with similar silence publicly, and the end result was a good deal for both the owners and players.

    I'd wait to see what the result of the Als sale before judging the league on the process. Just because the guy who didn't get the team is unhappy doesn't mean that the end result won't be good for the team and the league. Whoever buys the team is in for a world of financial hurt short term, so they'd better have a stronger stomach than Guzzo appears to have.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan View Post
    I think your hate on for the CFL and all things UdeM clouds your judgement a bit.

    I won't dispute that Danny was a bad GM in Edmonton. It did not help that he was running a team that traditionally won by outspending everyone, and he got to the ones who brought them into the salary cap era (after spending big and loading up for one last Grey Cup). That wasn't a recipe for sustainable success. Perhaps he's learned something since then. He certainly has a good track record at UdeM, which may or may not translate very well to the pros. I see him more as a coach, but others seem to think he could be a GM again. If nothing else, it is likely that he's an upgrade over the Als current GM, but that isn't saying much.

    As for the rest, we have one very experienced businessman (Ambroise) dealing with another (Guzzo). One is spouting off on Twitter, and appears to be having personality clashes with everyone involved in the process. The other is just quietly doing his job. You're assuming that just because Guzzo is whining on Twitter that Ambroise must be pulling a con job. I don't think Guzzo's bitterness indicates that at all. Ambroise has plenty of business experience of his own. He handled the CBA negotiations with similar silence publicly, and the end result was a good deal for both the owners and players.

    I'd wait to see what the result of the Als sale before judging the league on the process. Just because the guy who didn't get the team is unhappy doesn't mean that the end result won't be good for the team and the league. Whoever buys the team is in for a world of financial hurt short term, so they'd better have a stronger stomach than Guzzo appears to have.
    Where did you get into your head that I hate the CFL ?? I love the game, I think the league is managed by self-important clowns concerned solely with protecting their little empire.

    As for having success dealing with CBA negociations I'll just LOL. It's much easier when both side have almost no leverage, The CFL and the CFLPA are both well aware that 99% of those guys have nowhere
    else to play and of the economic realities of the league. The League knows a work stoppage would put some of the teams in deep troubles with the fans and they have a hard enough time selling tickets already. There's no big TV money to fight over, so it's all in the details reasonable propositions and compromises are easier to come by when you have no wiggle room.
    The players have it even worse, if they don't play in the CFL where will they play ? Europe? Nope.
    They make a decent living, have families to feed, don't have insane NFL money to build a safety net in case of a strike.
    The CFLPA knows that any too extreme or hardened negociation position could turn into a one way ticket to Here-begins-my-life-after-football for it's members.
    Train ride to a home game..$80, season tickets $198. Beer and hotdogs at the game $20, Championship Cap and player's jersey,$100.
    Trip to Vanier Cup 2012,$500. Trip to 2013 Vanier Cup and having a cool lunch with Jim Mullin the next day, $200.
    Being a fan of the only team with 4 consecutive years in the Championship Game, 3 Vanier Cups in front of THEM , 9 Vanier Cups ahead of UdeMontreal...PRICELESS

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,337

    Default

    Who ever the League put in place to handle the running of the ALS while searching for a new owner decided it would be a good idea to change HC 6 days before the season start.

    OC K. Jones will take over. Bets are opened as to how long he'll last.
    Train ride to a home game..$80, season tickets $198. Beer and hotdogs at the game $20, Championship Cap and player's jersey,$100.
    Trip to Vanier Cup 2012,$500. Trip to 2013 Vanier Cup and having a cool lunch with Jim Mullin the next day, $200.
    Being a fan of the only team with 4 consecutive years in the Championship Game, 3 Vanier Cups in front of THEM , 9 Vanier Cups ahead of UdeMontreal...PRICELESS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •