Thread: The God-Bug Syndrome

Default The God-Bug Syndrome

Laval fans must have this syndrome based on what I am seeing.

This is for the thin skinned Marton. If you suggest anything that has to do with leveling the playing field he takes his ball & locks the thread. Otherwise he would allow a healthy discussion that allows for growth in U Sport football....and fewer blowouts at the hands of his team. He must like them....even though he says he doesn't. God-Bug Syndrome.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...d-bug-syndrome

Seems like the annual 2-4 show will end with his annual short term ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughts View Post
    Seems like the annual 2-4 show will end with his annual short term ban.
    He certainly seem to be trolling for it.
    I'm not a shrink but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express in the last year so it qualifies me to diagnose him with a bad case of Victim Mentality
    Train ride to a home game..$80, season tickets $198. Beer and hotdogs at the game $20, Championship Cap and player's jersey,$100.
    Trip to Vanier Cup 2012,$500. Trip to 2013 Vanier Cup and having a cool lunch with Jim Mullin the next day, $200.
    Being a fan of the only team with 4 consecutive years in the Championship Game, 3 Vanier Cups in front of THEM , 9 Vanier Cups ahead of UdeMontreal...PRICELESS

Just looking at blow out solutions and interested in the long term health of all of U Sport football. If I am banned for that so be it. I do not like seeing X blown out or any team for that matter. If you cannot brain storm ideas on here or call Laval a great football team..ban me for good.

All true but there are some good parts to that discussion as well. It all depends whether certain statements are worthy of responses. That can all be controlled without a ban. We all choose what we respond to and how we respond to it.
    Last edited by Green Husky Fan; 2018-11-20 at 09:41.

Quote Originally Posted by two four View Post
    Laval fans must have this syndrome based on what I am seeing.

This is for the thin skinned Marton. If you suggest anything that has to do with leveling the playing field he takes his ball & locks the thread. Otherwise he would allow a healthy discussion that allows for growth in U Sport football....and fewer blowouts at the hands of his team. He must like them....even though he says he doesn't. God-Bug Syndrome.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...d-bug-syndrome
    I was simply reacting to others reactions. Bringing Trump in there pretty much signaled that the thread had run it's course. Kinda 21st century Godwin if you want.

For the rest, I simply couldn't care less about your proposal to turn back time or your 2 cent psychology. Not like I went through that whole thread... pretty busy with other stuff. Like the actual Vanier, for example.
    Laval Rouge et Or

The Rouge et Or are a special program. By far the strongest in the nation and likely the greatest program ever. - Duane Rollins, Sept 2nd 2008

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

Quote Originally Posted by Green Husky Fan View Post
    All true but there are some good parts to that discussion as well. It all depends whether certain statements are worthy of responses. That can all be controlled without a ban. We all choose what we respond to and how we respond to it.
    100% agreed. twofour can meander a little out into left field and tends to give too much credence to conspiracy theories. But, he is attempting to have an honest discussion on making progress for football in Canada as a whole. The defensive reactions from the Laval faithful need to be quelled. If twofour is banned for this thread, then I would fully expect to see the same action taken against several of the Laval faithful. Many of their statements have been far more offensive and insulting than anything said by twofour. Otherwise, you are simply demonstrating that this is no longer a forum for fans of CIS football, but rather just a site for fans of Laval football. Time to show your stripes.

Quote Originally Posted by marton View Post
    I was simply reacting to others reactions. Bringing Trump in there pretty much signaled that the thread had run it's course. Kinda 21st century Godwin if you want.

For the rest, I simply couldn't care less about your proposal to turn back time or your 2 cent psychology. Not like I went through that whole thread... pretty busy with other stuff. Like the actual Vanier, for example.
    LaTuque brought him in

… ban me for good.
    DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

PLEAAAAAAAAASE...
    http://goxgo.ca/sports/fball/index

VC @ PEPS - No better place to have it!!!

LT i saw a post about me on here that you took down. I have never mentioned it before & have treated you as a good human being worthy of respect.

So....God Bless you.

I second the motion that this thread has run its course. It's time to say "FIN"...
    "If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?"
    - Vince Lombardi

Logical examples of making the game better for everyone are alwys welcome..it is called brainstorming.

That is ho we have electric lights, phones, cars, radios, TVs, modern medicine. Surely there are enough smart people on here if they checked their egos & biases at the door we could come up with a better game for all.

I say why not.

LT i saw a post about me on here that you took down. I have never mentioned it before & have treated you as a good human being worthy of respect.

So....God Bless you.
    What I find unfortunate, I guess, is that common sense was likely not a prerequisite yet when you went to St.Fx, supposedly a university of higher learning. The way you argue at nauseum on issues that any "reasonable" person would accept as logic and true defines you, I'm sorry to say, as a simpleton, and that has really been getting on my nerves for years

Definition of a simpleton:

a person lacking in common sense

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/simpleton

Synonyms:

airhead, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, bubblehead, chowderhead, chucklehead, clodpoll (or clodpole), clot [British], cluck, clunk, cretin, cuddy (or cuddie) [British dialect], deadhead, dim bulb [slang], dimwit, dip, dodo, dolt, donkey, doofus [slang], dope, dork [slang], dullard, dum-dum, dumbbell, dumbhead, dummkopf, dummy, dunce, dunderhead, fathead, gander, golem, goof, goon, half-wit, hammerhead, hardhead, idiot, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, know-nothing, knucklehead, lamebrain, loggerhead [chiefly dialect], loon, lump, lunkhead, meathead, mome [archaic], moron, mug [chiefly British], mutt, natural, nimrod [slang], nincompoop, ninny, ninnyhammer, nit [chiefly British], nitwit, noddy, noodle, numskull (or numbskull), oaf, pinhead, prat [British], ratbag [chiefly Australian], saphead, schlub (also shlub) [slang], schnook [slang], stock, stupe, stupid, thickhead, turkey, woodenhead, yahoo, yo-yo.

Antonyms:

brain, genius

How you can expect to have your opinion valued when you write so many "Trumpetists" is beyond comprehension.

Your quote shows that, on the old dot.org, I was not afraid to go after trolls like you. I thought you would eventually learn. Respect has to be deserved…

God Bless you. I am sorry you have the disposition that you have, it must be difficult. I will pray for you & I mean it.

... I will pray for you & I mean it.
    I appreciate it. Can you do it without posting?

No need to yell.

Wait a minute, did I not read Two Four saying he was related to six (count em - SIX - like holy shit! not one but SIX) U.S. Presidents! Then he starts a thread about someone being 'God' and the rest being 'bugs' ...

And I haven't even gotten to referencing Trump yet.

Gotta love football fans!