View Poll Results: Losing by 7 - 3rd and 4 - 1:43 left - On the opponent 13 yds line

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Go for it !

8 100.00%
  • Make a FG

0 0%

Thread: You're the coach !

Default You're the coach !

Coaches always make décisions, so a little pool to see what you would do in this situation.

I would replace my OC

Yes, I know everyone is shocked right now.
    Laval Rouge et Or

The Rouge et Or are a special program. By far the strongest in the nation and likely the greatest program ever. - Duane Rollins, Sept 2nd 2008

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

No doubt it was a wrong decision by Edmonton.

Even if you don't get the first down you're basically giving them the ball back where you would after a kick off unless the low percentage onside kick occurs but in this case they were obviously hoping for a stop.
    Last edited by DSquared; 2017-11-20 at 08:01.

Ah! Now that there's an actual question I can see that my answer might not be appropriate. This is sad.

Can I fire my OC anyway? I've been looking for an occasion for years now.
    Laval Rouge et Or

The Rouge et Or are a special program. By far the strongest in the nation and likely the greatest program ever. - Duane Rollins, Sept 2nd 2008

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS