View Poll Results: which features doesn't work for you ?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Edition of my own messages

4 57.14%
  • Reply using «with quote» option

6 85.71%
  • Use emoticon

2 28.57%
  • Other (specify in your message)

1 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Forum problems

Default Forum problems

For a while, some posters have problems with some forum features, so I decided to poll that.

How about a "no problem" box to tick.
    Go Gaiters Go. Playing Canadian Rugby/Football since 1884.
    Allez les Gaiters. Jouant le rugby/football canadien depuis 1884.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple View Post
    How about a "no problem" box to tick.
    +1 all mine are gone.
    Train ride to a home game..$80, season tickets $198. Beer and hotdogs at the game $20, Championship Cap and player's jersey,$100.
    Trip to Vanier Cup 2012,$500. Trip to 2013 Vanier Cup and having a cool lunch with Jim Mullin the next day, $200.
    Being a fan of the only team with 4 consecutive years in the Championship Game, 3 Vanier Cups in front of THEM , 9 Vanier Cups ahead of UdeMontreal...PRICELESS

Guess I should've tried emoticons before voting, because they don't work for me either.

Since I can't edit, no way to put a «no problem» box.
    Laval Rouge & OR - The Greatest CIS/SportsU team the Earth has ever seen !™ 1999 - 2003 - 2004 - 2006 - 2008 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016 - 2018 - 202_ and counting...

is this going to be like a government poll? where they ask the question, gather the data, assemble it and then put together a team to determine they need an outside agency to help, disband that team and put together a team to determine what the parameters are for that outside agency, disband the team, take a summer break and come back 2 months later to pick an team to search for an agency, accept nominations and proposals, select the outside agency and give them too much money and too much time to put together a white paper that yes there are problems and that they need to resolved them, so, we then go back to gather the data, assemble it and then put together a team to determine they need an outside agency to help, disband that team and put together a team to determine what the parameters are for that outside agency, disband the team, take a summer break and come back 2 months later to pick an team to search for an agency, accept nominations and proposals, select the outside agency who puts into place plans to fix the problem.

Three years down the line it is determined that there was a "/" put into the coding at the wrong point and it is going to take 2 more years and 127,000,000.00 to correct the issue

Oh wait I was thinking of the Liberals, sorry

For Slew's pool when I attempt to bold my pics, I'm seeing a lot of overlapped gibberish which appears to block my access to the bold tab (I can't see the tab anywhere - it may be that I'm using an older laptop so it is not formatting for me).

Anyway on the occasions I've bolded my pics I've had to to use html code (e.g. [b ]value[/b ]) which is a bit of a pain, especially when you leave your pics til the last second.

OR maybe I'm just a total DUMBASS (in which case the site only reaffirms my wife's view of me).
    Last edited by Wayverider; 2017-10-06 at 07:23.

I have found a way to revert to a previous version of php. Hopefully it solves everything for everyone.

For sure it solved the series of error messages at the top of the page that looked like this :

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Let me know how that goes.
    Laval Rouge et Or

The Rouge et Or are a special program. By far the strongest in the nation and likely the greatest program ever. - Duane Rollins, Sept 2nd 2008

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

Quote Originally Posted by marton View Post
    I have found a way to revert to a previous version of php. Hopefully it solves everything for everyone.

For sure it solved the series of error messages at the top of the page that looked like this :

EDIT: Guess it is working again.
    Last edited by gilligan; 2017-10-06 at 13:53. Reason: Testing editing

Quote Originally Posted by marton View Post

Reply with quote = working
    Use of emoticons =
    Edit posts = OK
    Last edited by Bizz; 2017-10-07 at 02:46. Reason: Test the edit function.
    Laval Rouge & OR - The Greatest CIS/SportsU team the Earth has ever seen !™ 1999 - 2003 - 2004 - 2006 - 2008 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016 - 2018 - 202_ and counting...