Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
2017 Slew's Pool - Week 4 - Sep 15

Thread: 2017 Slew's Pool - Week 4 - Sep 15

Threaded View

Fri, Sep 15 7:00 PM ADT Acadia at Saint Mary's I'm picking SMU , of course this being the AUS it means Acadia will probably win
    Fri, Sep 15 7:30 PM ADT Bishop's at Mount Allison Which MtA will show up ??
    Fri, Sep 15 7:00 PM EDT Sherbrooke at Montreal The V&O go to 0-4 and this should be painful especially if RB Polan isn't back. Mtl by 4 TD ( unless weather gets ugly )
    Sat, Sep 16 1:00 PM CDT Calgary at Manitoba Dinos won't take the Bisons lightly I get the feeling Calgary is still pissed at how Vanier 2016 ended
    Sat, Sep 16 2:00 PM CST Alberta at Regina Regina has the Off to overcome whatever minor miracle card the Bears could pull out
    Sat, Sep 16 5:00 PM PDT Saskatchewan at UBC I believe the Dog's D will be the difference maker.
    Sat, Sep 16 1:00 PM EDT Guelph at Toronto The Farcity gets a little more laughable each week
    Sat, Sep 16 1:00 PM EDT Laurier at Queen's I hear Queen's contacted the Als to commiserate about how it is to have no Off.
    Sat, Sep 16 1:00 PM EDT Ottawa at McMaster 2 offensively challenged teams that win with tough Def. I'll go with the Home Field advantage .
    Sat, Sep 16 1:00 PM EDT Waterloo at Carleton It's now or never for the Ravens to step-up and start playing to their potential. ( sorry Linda )
    Sat, Sep 16 1:00 PM EDT Western at Windsor Pow ! Bang ! Ka-boom ! and all sorts of other comic book's sound effects
    Sat, Sep 16 2:00 PM EDT McGill at Concordia 1st time in a long while that I have trouble picking between those 2. Both team can't defend . Con-U Off is a bit more polished.
    Last edited by ExiledFan; 2017-09-12 at 02:35.
    Train ride to a home game..$80, season tickets $198. Beer and hotdogs at the game $20, Championship Cap and player's jersey,$100.
    Trip to Vanier Cup 2012,$500. Trip to 2013 Vanier Cup and having a cool lunch with Jim Mullin the next day, $200.
    Being a fan of the only team with 4 consecutive years in the Championship Game, 3 Vanier Cups in front of THEM , 8 Vanier Cups ahead of UdeMontreal...PRICELESS