OFFICIAL HOLLYWOOD TOP 27

Your prayers have been answered! The OHT27 is back for another year. And everybody is wondering which fans of Hollywood will inspire this year's thread. Well, I don't seek out the ladies. The ladies seek out me. What would happen this year? It must have been fate.

In doing some hockey research, I came across a story about Laurier. Everybody knows it used to be Waterloo Lutheran. But before that it was Waterloo College. And its teams were called the "Mules"! [LINK]

So this got me thinking they should go back to that name. I shall henceforth refer to the team as the Laurier Mules. Then I thought about this:

Just click to watch.

Which led to the thought: "What would their logo look like?" Some research came up with this:

Now for what was Hee Haw famous? Ladies in cut off blue jeans! And who perfected this look?

That's right, DAISY DUKE! Now I see that down in the States, Florida State has many groups of Daisy Duke fans out there. Here are some samples:

This should be a truly inspired season. Here are links to the OHT27's of the past:

2009 thread
2010 thread
2011 thread
2012 thread
2013 thread
2014 thread
2015 thread
2016 thread

The quality of this year's thread has forced us to sell commercial space. So make sure you watch these topical commercials.

Just click to watch.