AaaaHhhh ! Finally !! About time someone in the marshes answer the phone...wh...what ? you had to swim through MacAuley field to answer th.... euhh you mean the phone sits on top of a pole !!! - Anyway, calling you Mr Berry... I know, I know, its not Franken.... calling you to know in what kind of bag Laval should put the rest of the Mounties after the Uteck Bowl on Saturday ? - You say Sackville use the Blue/Green Sorting Program... Exactly ! Were not used to this program here in the civili...euh Quebec City. - You say it should be in a green transparent bag. - I get it, transparent is important, a must you say, OK. - Tell me Mr Berry... what, its not Straw either. Noted, but tell me what else can we put in this bag ? What ?? Youre climbing the pole not to be catch by swamp gaz ? What about those other things in the bag - You say... pet waste... diapers... kitty litter... feathers... ah yay, ducks must have some...

Thank you Mr Berry.... no, no, I wont put it between blue and hill , promise. Well also make sure not to pollute the Tantramar with that filthy green bag full of Mounties and whatever pet waste we found on the field.... What, talk to Mr Labaume... sorry he's busy bringing back the Nordiques. See ya Saturday.