PDA

View Full Version : Mac & Laval - NOT Avatar challenge

la Tuque
2011-11-22, 06:33
What the hell!!! I can't stand it no more!!! :mad:

Not ONE thread started here since October 27, 2010. :mad:

Even worse, only TWO posts in that thread, apparently by members of the same family, of all things...

Yet, soooo many threads in the LOS during the semis & bowl games arguing that Mac was better than Western and Axe, Axe was better than SMU and Mac, Calgary was better than UBC and Laval, and Laval was better than every body else combined.

But, and it a BIG BUTT, no Avatar challenge at all in the 2011 season. :mad:

I think I understand why:

McMaster has only been to the VC ONCE since 1967 and lost 10 - 9 to Alberta due to atrocious coaching.
Mac fans are so petrified that coaching will be sub-standard again that they called on WLU fans to try to convince them that they have a remote chance of winning.
Mac fans going to the VC games are booking some big poker games so that their trip won't be a total waste.
Meanwhile, Laval fans are winning the mind game in the dot.org trenches

Well, here is some advice to Mac fans not used to having their team make it to THE big game, from a fan who has NEVER seen his team go to ANY big game:

Show some spirit, for Pete's sake. Your team is fighting your battles. The least you can do for it is to put your Avatar on the line.
If you lose, you'll at least have the satisfaction of having gone the extra mile to support your team.
IF you WIN, I truly pity them poor Laval fans... :D

Shawa
2011-11-23, 14:09
I AM IN.

Fenris
2011-11-23, 15:20
I'm in, but some Mac fans had better get their butt here and show some spirit!

Hummm A little poor...

You! Who study at a Scottish named U, I suppose you're all misers, so cupid that the queen on you dollar bills blinks when you take one out of your wallet?!

Now you've got to bet your Avatar (which doesn't cost money)! If you do, when... I mean IF your team lose, you'll have to come here every day wearing the avatar of the mighty Laval Rouge & Or and EVERY DAY, you'll have to praise the Laval Rouge & OR*. For Seven Days!

If a miracle happens and Mac wins, we, proud fans of the unbeatable Rouge & Or would do the same. (Don't count on us losing though)

In the Line of scrimmage, you have to make comprehensive arguments. Here on the other hand, they mostly have to be colorful.

Now for the personal insult... I mean the personal challenge.

Fenris takes is gauntlet off and throw it at the foot of DSQUARE. "YOU CUR! Take up my gauntlet thrown in the traditional challenge. Make a man of you and lift that chin so my team can hit it squarely. Prove that mad scientists even opposed can show sportsmanship!"

*Note: Saying Laval is a palindrome is copyrighted by CSTBrophy so you can't use it.

marton
2011-11-23, 15:23
No one wants anything to do with Laval's new look. Can't blame 'em.

Fenris
2011-11-23, 15:38
No one wants anything to do with Laval's new look. Can't blame 'em.
Okay. I understand. Let's say the winner can dictate another avatar NOT in the horrible black suit.

Slew
2011-11-23, 15:47
But is Dsquared the only Mac Fan on here? We shouldn't expect him to take on ALL the challenges!

So just to spice it up, I'll stand in Mac's corner, toss off the Bacardi & SMU label, add on a Mac Avatar....

(At least I will still be wearing maroon!:D)

If Laval wins, I will post on seven days (can't commit to it every day, but I'll do it until I've done it seven times once per day) on how well and great the Red and Gold is!

And similarily, I expect those Laval patriots to praise Mac for 7 posts (one/day) on their victory after the dust is settled in Vancouver!

GO MARAUDERS!

And just as a BONUS...

The Rouge et Or supremely kicked the Dinosaurs A$$! A well diserved win, a well played game, and it was an enjoyment to watch!:) (FYI, I was cheering for them at this point in time, so this wasn't too painful)

Fenris
2011-11-24, 02:28
The challenge is to everybody. I just added a personal one for Dsquare. You're welcome to defend your team colours.

Slew
2011-11-24, 07:12
I expected him to be in here by now...LOL

I just felt that Mac needed some additional dot org support, as DSQ is the only one I remember as waving their banner...

BigJake
2011-11-24, 07:43
I expected him to be in here by now...LOL

I just felt that Mac needed some additional dot org support, as DSQ is the only one I remember as waving their banner...
I'm with you, Slew, but for different reasons...

Over a few drinks, LT talked me into joining the fray. He assured me that he would supply me with free booze for a year 'cause he recently got a PM with Queen's Engineer's home address & he's planning to break into the place and help ourselves with his stock over the X-Men* holidays.

However, there is a condition for my involvement in this potential caca-flying competition: there has to be a true Mac fan taking part to it before the VC game. I'll monitor this thread and will change my Avatar to a Mac one when that happens.

For the record, it goes against my profound religious beliefs and convictions to show anything but praise for the Laval program and its fans. Therefore, I will have to pretend that I'm chucking caca at my nemisis, X fans... :D

* X-Men holidays: known as X-Mas holiday outside the Maritimes (note that there are only 2 different letters between the two)

la Tuque
2011-11-24, 11:34
From the National Post:

Prince thinks Mac Fans should “take the purple pill”

Prince is set to bring his royal badness to Canada this week for his most in-depth tour of the country since 2002. The Welcome 2 Canada trek finds the seven-time Grammy winner at his peak in terms of performance. His concerts regularly run close to three hours, with no shortage of notable moments from his band, the New Power Generation. He’s even agreeing to select press interviews, something he hasn’t done with regularity in years. In typical Prince-like fashion, though, the mystique is still there. Although he would only consent to an email interview with Postmedia’s Mike Devlin (which is reprinted below with Prince-speak intact), the performer who once confounded those outside his orbit proved to be a willing interviewee.

Q You and your band used to do “hit-and-runs,” where you would stop in cities unannounced or with very little lead time. Why come to Canada now?

A. The musicians and I are die-hard fans of 3-down football. We're coming down to crash the half-time show at the Vanier Cup because the Marauders are setting to embarrass themselves royally on national TV.

Q. Why will you feed Purple Pills for free to Mac Fans?

A. Although the Canadian Health system is the envy of the free and captive worlds, Vancouver hospitals are just not prepared nor equipped to deal with the extreme level of stress from the 15 -20 fans who will be at the game, and the let down they will experience by the end of the first half.

Q. You mean to say that you would go through all that trouble for 15 n- 20 fans?

A. Not exactly. Prior to the game, a massive load of Purple Pills will be dumped in the Dundas/Hamilton water system. During our half-time show, we will send subliminal messages detectable only by Mac fans so they regurgitate the cheap booze they drank, then ingurgitate large quantities of purple water.

Q. Do you think that this will bring the desired effects?

A. Hard to tell. We'll know after the game if/when they post on dot.org...

Full article here

http://arts.nationalpost.com/2011/11/24/prince-thinks-you-should-take-the-purple-pill/#more-54447

Bizz
2011-11-24, 11:48
Me thinks Mac fans are more scared than their team.... They talk a lot but no one's walking. :D

Slew
2011-11-24, 13:38
Either that or All 3-4 of them :eek: are travelling!

Girlie_Football_Fan
2011-11-24, 14:33
I'm in. They bested Acadia.

32-24 MAC :)

la Tuque
2011-11-24, 16:22
Either that or All 3-4 of them :eek: are travelling!
At 0920 hrs today, Center of the world time, just before boarding a plane, DSquared officially transferred his freedom to his better half, on the condition that she allows him to play the 50 cent poker table in Vancouver for at least 10 minutes.

If he wins a substantial amount, she will allow him to watch the first quarter of the VC game, as long as he doesn't miss the train departure to Whistler. If he loses his allowance, he's travelling as luggage...

Guster
2011-11-24, 18:26
I'm in .....sorry for the slow entrance, time to post is usually the issue.
So, just to be clear on this, the above posters from Laval and LT will switch to a Mac avatar when the Marauders win, and they have to post for 7 days how great Mac is.... In their signature? Or just added in the post? And if the R&O win I will do the opposite.

Big Jake, do I qualify as a true Mac fan even though I cheer for 3 teams in general? Thank goodness Mac is still in the race.

BigJake
2011-11-24, 21:53
I'm in..

Big Jake, do I qualify as a true Mac fan even though I cheer for 3 teams in general?
Yea - you do. Always good to have a Plan B... :)

I hope Mac has a Plan A for the game... :cool:

la Tuque
2011-11-24, 22:00
So, just to be clear on this, the above posters from Laval and LT will switch to a Mac avatar when the Marauders win, and they have to post for 7 days how great Mac is.... In their signature? Or just added in the post? And if the R&O win I will do the opposite...
Should Mac win, a "Praise the Marauders" thread will be started in the Pub where the wagers will post daily to praise them.

X-pect some dandies... :D

Big Jake, do I qualify as a true Mac fan even though I cheer for 3 teams in general?
Cheering for 3 teams is no worse than having three identities on this forum, isn't that right Le Twin & BigJake?... :cool:

Bizz
2011-11-25, 01:12
I had a dream....

Once upon a time in a village called Aamillthun
A large bird of prey terrorised the population
There were rumours about this Marauder
Were they true or exagerated ?

They said the bird killed the legendary Purple Pony
And that an axeman was lost in the woods
Trying to kill it for good

Some said it was just passing by
Others said it was staying to rule
Old ones said they saw it decades ago
Young ones said they never saw it before

The bird was circling over the village
Started high in the sky and was coming down
In large circles it was closing on the main place
Villagers in panic except for one

He was wearing a large red cape with golden trimmings
The bird landed on the man's forearm
And the man gently put a hood on the bird's eyes
The Marauder knew who his master was

I'm IN

la Tuque
2011-11-25, 03:09
1967 was a pretty good year

The Leafs won the Stanley Cup

The Marauders lost the Vanier Cup

And both will lose them again this year...

(Sorry to bring it up, Leaf fans... :o)

Guster
2011-11-25, 05:07
Nice One Bizz!...... have you ever thought of writing a children's book based on the R & O rise to fame?

la Tuque
2011-11-25, 05:22
Nice One Bizz!...... have you ever thought of writing a children's book based on the R & O rise to fame?
He already does it for the Jumbos of this forum... :D ;)

Fenris
2011-11-25, 20:51
Let's begin.

MacMaster has a very impressive and competent coaching staff.

It stiil hurt to say. I'd have to ask Spud if we acquire endurance in time.

Shawa
2011-11-25, 20:56
Quinlan was a beast all night.

Guster
2011-11-25, 21:48
Fenris and Shawa , you look good in Maroon!:D
(had to correct IPads correction of your name Fenris..... It corrects to debris.... Not good)

Shawa
2011-11-26, 01:24
Fenris and Shawa , you look good in Maroon!:D
(had to correct IPads correction of your name Fenris..... It corrects to debris.... Not good)

I said I'd do it, and i've got only one word. You guys won, fair and square. So I'll sport the maroon for a while.

Guster
2011-11-26, 05:13
I had a dream....

Once upon a time in a village called Aamillthun
A large bird of prey terrorised the population
There were rumours about this Marauder
Were they true or exagerated ?

They said the bird killed the legendary Purple Pony
And that an axeman was lost in the woods
Trying to kill it for good

Some said it was just passing by
Others said it was staying to rule
Old ones said they saw it decades ago
Young ones said they never saw it before

The bird was circling over the village
Started high in the sky and was coming down
In large circles it was closing on the main place
Villagers in panic except for one

He was wearing a large red cape with golden trimmings
The bird landed on the man's forearm
And the man gently put a hood on the bird's eyes
The Marauder knew who his master was

For days the village of Aamillthun celebrated,
With chinese fondue and Maudite.
But the mayor noticed a dark cloud,
Quickly covering the hearts of his villagers.

It was like a black shadow, moving quickly and hitting hard.
There were familiar faces, Rioux, Plesius, Sebastion, Feoli-Gudino
All taking the life from the city....
As if possessed by the dark side.

The mayor knew he needed help
And called for his marksman.
The Marksman knew the truth.
The Marauder was actually the protector of Aamillthun.

The Red and Gold Stranger came to tame the marauder
he had sent the purple ponies and axeman to test his strengths
He found the village was about to take hold of the treasure.
The Vanier Cup was to be the Red and Gold Strangers

The Marksman knew he couldn't do it himself
So gathered a team to help.
The group removed the cloak from the head of the marauder.
The Mighty Q could see again.

The marauder proceeded to dismantle the black shadow
The villagers began to regain their heart
And the Marksman was needed once more
To shoot the last arrow through the heart of the Red and Gold

It did not come easy,
But the Marksman regained his rightful place
As protector of the Village with the Mighty Q

Let it be known
That the Red and Gold will seek the Vanier treasure again
Whether it will be the Mighty Q or the Marksman and the team
The village of Aamillthun will be protected. ... for now

There is a saying that the Rouge et d'Or
Have a weakness when the stars are not aligned.
Next year is 2012.....
Even number!

PS the Aamillthun Spectator has announced that the mayor has banned Feoli-Gudino from the village to spend penance with the Argos. He may send Prud'homme and Plesius as well.:)

Bizz
2011-11-26, 09:51
For days the village of Aamillthun celebrated,
With chinese fondue and Maudite.
But the mayor noticed a dark cloud,
Quickly covering the hearts of his villagers.

It was like a black shadow, moving quickly and hitting hard.
There were familiar faces, Rioux, Plesius, Sebastion, Feoli-Gudino
All taking the life from the city....
As if possessed by the dark side.

The mayor knew he needed help
And called for his marksman.
The Marksman knew the truth.
The Marauder was actually the protector of Aamillthun.

The Red and Gold Stranger came to tame the marauder
he had sent the purple ponies and axeman to test his strengths
He found the village was about to take hold of the treasure.
The Vanier Cup was to be the Red and Gold Strangers

The Marksman knew he couldn't do it himself
So gathered a team to help.
The group removed the cloak from the head of the marauder.
The Mighty Q could see again.

The marauder proceeded to dismantle the black shadow
The villagers began to regain their heart
And the Marksman was needed once more
To shoot the last arrow through the heart of the Red and Gold

It did not come easy,
But the Marksman regained his rightful place
As protector of the Village with the Mighty Q

Let it be known
That the Red and Gold will seek the Vanier treasure again
Whether it will be the Mighty Q or the Marksman and the team
The village of Aamillthun will be protected. ... for now

There is a saying that the Rouge et d'Or
Have a weakness when the stars are not aligned.
Next year is 2012.....
Even number!

PS the Aamillthun Spectator has announced that the mayor has banned Feoli-Gudino from the village to spend penance with the Argos. He may send Prud'homme and Plesius as well.:)
Couln't have say it better myself; Marauders indeed played a great game and should rejoyce their first Vanier, I know it's quite a feeling.

la Tuque
2011-11-26, 14:39
Oh my gosh! What is happening to QC?

The world order is no longer what it had been

Ours fell apart in BC

All because of Mac's win

BigJake
2011-11-26, 14:45
I can't wucken believe it!!!

Showing respect to the OUA

Goes against my upbringing

But a bet is a bet. Got to suffer through it

So what if this doesn't rhyme,

I'm now Mac fan. I just don't have the time...

Fenris
2011-11-27, 03:22
Day two. Sigh.

Mac has the best QB I've seen at university level and the CFL's would be d**n fools not to use him.

sigh. It's not easier than yesterday...

la Tuque
2011-11-27, 06:30
After reading all the posts since Mac won,
I have a new appreciation for Mac fans.
They are excellent recruiters,
already outnumbered by WLU ones who crossed the line.

But why recruit Western fans,
considering that Jumbo is one of them... :D

BigJake
2011-11-27, 08:52
After reading all the posts since Mac won...

Pretty lame for a fan who has been praising other teams for years 'cause his team never won anything to deserve praise... :rolleyes:

When I thought of Marauders,
I visioned a bunch of losers.
But, since 1967 they sat patiently
till came the time to really play

They proved the prognostics wrong
and their victory will make for a great song.
This has me crying like a baby
and I'll even do it publicly...

Bizz
2011-11-28, 02:22
MAC had the refs on their side, they were called on each and every of their infractions. Talk about unfair advantage....

BigJake
2011-11-28, 13:07
Winnipeg would have done better with Quinlan in the slot.

Got to wake up LT now. He partied hard before, during and after the GC game & he's hurting today... :)

la Tuque
2011-11-28, 13:44
Got to wake up LT now. He partied hard before, during and after the GC game & he's hurting today... :)
You can say that again! It's all that darn spicy food... :D

Mac's D really impressed me. Never expected it to force Laval to lay an egg in the first half and, believe me, I may not know much about football, but I sure know about egg laying... :o

Bizz
2011-11-29, 01:49
Well done McMaster but I don't think I'll be around for your next one in 44 years...

osprey
2011-11-29, 05:34
MAC had the refs on their side, they were called on each and every of their infractions. Talk about unfair advantage....

But Laval was allowed to drill Quinlan after he released the ball.

Well done McMaster but I don't think I'll be around for your next one in 44 years...

You won't have to wait that long. Coach P. has built a program that is sustainable, even without Kyle Quinlan. You saw it last year with all the injuries. Marshal Ferguson is a fine QB, learning quietly from one of the best QBs, and coaches in the CIS. He'll step up. Another example is Ben O'Conner, who made a couple of fantastic catches late in the game, even though most people only think of Babic, Fochesato and DiCroce. I could go on, but suffice to say that Mac has lots of excellent players already in their family, just itching to play.

We'll be back.

la Tuque
2011-11-29, 07:31
Mac's win makes for a great story
But it forces me to praise them every day
Can't say I mind - I will last till Friday
What I hate to see is another VC for the OUA

BigJake
2011-11-29, 07:52
Today, Le Twin came up with interesting stats
He checked Slew's wager pool for supporters of Mac
He found two
But neither were me nor you... :D

Fenris
2011-11-29, 16:25
Day four... I missed day three. Will have to come back one more day...
Macmaster head coach is among the top HC in the CIS.

Sigh. Hell outside PEPS is going through this...

Guster
2011-11-29, 17:30
You guys are doing a great job of singing praise to the Maroon!
Thank you for showing me how it is done.....
Someone better send the life support to Shawa cause he's not holding his end of the wager. ...... Who's counting though.
Poor Osprey had problems with Bizzs sarcastic praises... But maybe he's right and Bizz needs to improve his song ..... Or another week with the Mac crowd for you.
Worse comes to shove..... You can always avatar challenge during the season with Bishops ....... I'll probably say I'm in anyway. ;)

Fenris
2011-11-30, 01:58
You guys are doing a great job of singing praise to the Maroon!
Thank you for showing me how it is done.....
Someone better send the life support to Shawa cause he's not holding his end of the wager. ...... Who's counting though.
Poor Osprey had problems with Bizzs sarcastic praises... But maybe he's right and Bizz needs to improve his song ..... Or another week with the Mac crowd for you.
Worse comes to shove..... You can always avatar challenge during the season with Bishops ....... I'll probably say I'm in anyway. ;)
Bizz risks getting refusal in his next avatar challenges. His choice.

Well I'm here so let's go...
Hum...
Ah...
Hum...
Have to praise Mac...
Hum...
The uniforms are a nice colour to camouflage during Fall?
Okay, Okay. The O-line is good.

Ouch. That hurts.

Bizz
2011-11-30, 02:07
Just a look at previous praises will show that the vast majority were sascartic. I find Fenris last praise a bit lame....

Their O-line is good
What am I saying, it's big
Or better yet, it's huge
Not enough ? It's gigantic
Getting there, it's gargantuan
Hummm...how about humongous
Ah !! I see, humongously enough so you can write their first and last name on their jersey.

la Tuque
2011-11-30, 03:14
Mac players are great athletes
They had to be to beat Laval
They made Steel Town proud
So sad their fans are inclined to pout... :D

BigJake
2011-11-30, 04:30
The nation saw the Marauders in action
The brilliance of their game brought positive reactions
I find it real hard to cheer for a team in the OUA
But I'll do it if their cheerleaders are pretty

http://www.ruedusmiley.com/smileys/fetard%20(118).gif

la Tuque
2011-11-30, 14:03
Getting a head start on tomorrow's praise post. BJ is on his way for a sleep-over and that could mean trouble... :D

As the first team West of Kingston to beat the R&O in a VC game
As the first team to ever win against Laval in a VC game
MacAttack is no longer a culinary expression
But, for R&O fans, it's a source of depression... :o

BigJake
2011-11-30, 14:13
Getting a head start on tomorrow's praise post. BJ is on his way for a sleep-over and that could mean trouble... :D
Thanks for the warning, LT... :mad: I might as well do likewise

The Marauders have proven their worth on the field
But they're still lightweights in fan support here
I wish them the best for 2012 in fan recruiting
As they have a long way to go to match Laval in tailgating... :)

Bizz
2011-12-01, 02:01
There's a good team in that Toronto suburb
Some say they defeated the best team in CIS
Other say it was a matter of hour
For that win by the Marauders

Bizz
2011-12-02, 02:01
You know a team is good when they have a burger named after them at McDonald's. Here in Quebec city, you can have a Rouge&Or burger; it's a 3 patties BigMac. After numerous researches, Marauders must be very good cause I found more than one item on Hamilton's McDonald's menu :

MarauderMuffin
Eagle egg on English muffin with all the trimmings.

O-linerPounder
3 and 1/4 pounds beef pattie (before cooking)
2 cheddar slices (1/4 inch each)
6 bacon slices
all you can eat fries

KidQuinlan meal
A happy meal with special toys to collect. When you have the whole collection, you can put them all together and you get a McMaster helmet (be warned tough that the Marauders sticker is hard to get).

Ptaszek Poutine
Comes with red and yellow curds melting in the Marauders' colored gravy.

Must be very good indeed...

la Tuque
2011-12-02, 08:30
My last day to praise the 2011 VC winners
But Mac fans have a full year to bask in the glory
Too early to see if a Mac dynasty is on the way
History teaches us it’ll happen later than sooner

My main concern is with the 3.5 Mac fans
A new and welcomed breed on this forum
Will they have the stamina to last till next year?
I know I can ‘cause I find my strength in beer…

Enjoy the year, Mac fans... :D

BigJake
2011-12-02, 08:34
I miss the days when La Tuque sang the praise of SMU
It happened year after year after year, ‘cause it was due
In 2012, the Alpine meets the Maudite in the semi
And the OUA finally gets the Bye with Calgary

I hope for a SMU – MAC VC
So the Sea Huskies can show the Weenies
Players on the field you need to win is 12
Even if we happen to spot Mac 23

Fenris
2011-12-02, 17:34
Mac has to be a great team, after all, the y beat Laval...:D

Another day done... sigh

Two more and I'm free...

What am I going to say tomorrow?

Bizz
2011-12-03, 03:15
For my last installment of praising McMaster, I wanted to do something in my native language. Wishing to make sure I had the correct interpretation, I looked for the definition of «Maraudeur» in the dictionnary essentially to have synonyms of the word. Here's, in English, the synonyms it gave me :

Bandit, burglar, picklock, kleptomaniac, looter, hoodlum, thief, raider, robber.... there were more which I couldn't find translation but their meaning were similar.

So, indeed, the «Marauders» are champions in their specialty and I now understand why the Vanier was stolen from Laval. ;)

The avatar will stay for the whole day even if it stinks and tomorrow I'll get rid of it.

Fenris
2011-12-03, 08:51
Good Bizz... Very good. I won't even ask you about the other meanings.

Hum...
This is getting hard.
Hum...
Mac has an impressive fan base... in Vancouver.:D

Fenris
2011-12-04, 03:03
Last day! At last!

Okay...

Macmaster has an eagle as symbol and all universities that have an eagle as symbol or mascot are great!

That one was somehow easier...

Tomorrow, I dress in anything but this suit.

osprey
2011-12-04, 06:55
It's not an eagle, it's an Osprey. And Ospreys will occasionally steal fish from other birds (sometimes even in mid-air!), which makes them Marauders.

So thanks for not saying that we're great --- we're humble, but effective.

And you'll get another chance at us. But don't trash-talk us before the game even starts --- it makes us even more effective.

Cstbrophy
2011-12-04, 08:10
Mcmaster isn't a palindrome!

Fenris
2011-12-04, 12:40
It's not an eagle, it's an Osprey. And Ospreys will occasionally steal fish from other birds (sometimes even in mid-air!), which makes them Marauders.
(...)
There's something like that in french too. A bald eagle (Aigle à tête blanche) mustn't be called an eagle, it's a Pigargue. Hair splitting.
Anyway, you're just sending water to Bizz's mill.

For my last installment of praising McMaster, I wanted to do something in my native language. Wishing to make sure I had the correct interpretation, I looked for the definition of «Maraudeur» in the dictionnary essentially to have synonyms of the word. Here's, in English, the synonyms it gave me :

Bandit, burglar, picklock, kleptomaniac, looter, hoodlum, thief, raider, robber.... there were more which I couldn't find translation but their meaning were similar.(...)

Fenris
2011-12-05, 15:21
Feel better in anything but this bruise color suit...:p

la Tuque
2011-12-09, 06:37
The X-Mas party season is already on the way and I have numerous commitments to perform while under the influence at numerous public functions.

It is therefore with regrets that I must take a break from this forum till sometime next year, once my brain got rid off the hangover I X-pect to suffer... :cool:

To show how much I respect Mac fans on this forum, I created a new Avatar for Rouge et Or fans... :D

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i147/gilles999/2011CIS%20forum/RUFFDAY3.jpg

DSquared
2011-12-11, 11:30
3.5 McMaster fans.........love it.

I still think the praising should go on for more than a week but considering only 19% of Laval fans posted (granted 65.5% of X fans on this site contributed) I'll be content until next season.

DSquared
2012-05-14, 15:50
But Mac fans have a full year to bask in the glory
Enjoy the year, Mac fans... :D

Basking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BLhzp0yS8U&feature=related

Guster
2012-05-14, 18:01
Basking ......Nice ...... :D

So thanks for not saying that we're great --- we're humble, but effective.......