PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

snoopdog
2007-08-22, 14:15
I have been a lurker on this board for a few years and just figured out how the keyboard on my computer works, so I decided to sign up.

I once in the 80's played for the mighty and not so mighty huskies (eastern variety) and also coached a few years here and there in the CIS.

I do apologize in advance to spud, opening up all smu grads to the ridicule of being computer illiterates, but luckily my 286 is working good now:D

Bizz
2007-08-22, 14:27
Just what we needed...another donairs lover !!

Welcome aboard Snoop !

la Tuque
2007-08-22, 14:57
Don't be shocked to find an X fan welcoming you as well. As you've been lurking for a while, you'll know that we're not all that bad. :o

I've retained the portions of your post that are really important to me (as a rival of your team, of course)

...and just figured out how the keyboard on my computer works ...

...opening up all smu grads to the ridicule of being computer illiterates, but luckily my 286 is working good now:D

I hope you post a lot. I'm always looking for material to counter Spud's threads in the Pub about X rings & stuff... Hope you provide your fair share :D

Please learn quickly how PMs work or else you'll feel quite alone among SMU fans on this forum ;)

marton
2007-08-22, 15:08
Please learn quickly how PMs work or else you'll feel quite alone among SMU fans on this forum ;)
You think? ;) :)

Welcome snoopdog! You making the trip to Laval?

GoldenHawkfan
2007-08-22, 17:39
Welcome Aboard!!

Awesome to see another former player and coach on board, love the input you guys bring!

Spud
2007-08-23, 06:10
CJ, I posted a reply to this earlier and its not here?:eek:

Anyway.....it wen't something like this......

Welcome aboard SNOOP, its always nice to have another SMU ALUMNUS join us, particularly when he has played for SMU, and coached. Don't worry about the computer challenges, most of us here are challenged in way or another. It only took me 3 years to learn how to post a picture.:D

Pick yourself out a nice SMU avatar, so you can participate in the Avatar challenges.;)

BTW, what year(s) did you play for SMU?