PDA

View Full Version : Dear Friends

CAPTAIN MORGAN
2007-08-07, 16:06
Let me introduce myself as the original Captain Morgan, have been checking out the board and a fine board it is. The only thing I have say is Bring back, bring back, oh bring back Vanier to wear it belongs. GO DAWGS GO

marton
2007-08-07, 16:45
The only thing I have say is Bring back, bring back, oh bring back Vanier to wear it belongs.
You will be happy to learn that it's already done. After the WLU Golden Chickens stole it in 2005, an epic battle went on in the frozen tundra to bring the prize back where it belongs... The Université Laval Holy PEPS. :)

Anyway, welcome to the board. Someone will finally be there who speaks the same language Wineskin does.

Shootmaster_44
2007-08-07, 17:06
You will be happy to learn that it's already done. After the WLU Golden Chickens stole it in 2005, an epic battle went on in the frozen tundra to bring the prize back where it belongs... The Université Laval Holy PEPS. :)

Anyway, welcome to the board. Someone will finally be there who speaks the same language Wineskin does.

It was temporarily home last November. This time around it will come home permanently. But you are right Captain Morgan, Go Dawgs Go. Just make sure they're in green and white.