PDA

View Full Version : I Can't Shed Tears For Chris Henry

Cyrus
2009-12-17, 15:07
The guy has been in trouble with the law so many times, it's hard for me to feel sad for him. If he weren't killed when he fell off the truck, maybe he would have killed the girlfriend that he was chasing. Trouble followed him wherever he went. Maybe his death will have some people re-think the way they lead their lives.

GoldenHawkfan
2009-12-17, 20:40
That's incredibly cold! You don't have to shed a tear for him but just don't insult him after his death. Henry had his troubles absolutely but everyone around him said he was trying his best to to change his ways and they know him better than both you or I.

And you definitely can't label him a killer that's completely unjustified. To me this is a tragedy, especially since two children will now grow up without a father.

thejumpoff
2009-12-17, 21:24
The guy has been in trouble with the law so many times, it's hard for me to feel sad for him. If he weren't killed when he fell off the truck, maybe he would have killed the girlfriend that he was chasing. Trouble followed him wherever he went. Maybe his death will have some people re-think the way they lead their lives.

A very harsh statement, Cyrus....

It is said a young man is dead, when it seems he was turning the corner with his life...thoughts, prayers go out to his family.

Rids
2009-12-19, 18:05
To me this is a tragedy, especially since two children will now grow up without a father.

2 or was it 3? I thought I heard 3 at one point. Either way a terrible situation.

Sasky Boy
2009-12-23, 13:26
not your finest post Cyrus