PDA

View Full Version : Dunsmore challenge

Bizz
2009-11-10, 16:58
Cardinal Bizz is walking round’n circle in his hall.

- Hi, hi, hi….. another all-starless team…hi, hi, hi. Good job Glen, they’re all pissed now…hi, hi, hi.

-Those jerks think they can come here and beat us !!! Whouaaaa, they never learn… and they still think they beat us…. Whouaaaaa ! So dumb they didn’t realized we let them win ! The plan worked to perfection.

Now’s the time to put my robe and and make the official challenge.

Hey you !!! Fans of the so called «medicine students», you’re like worms, you come out only on rainy days and are good just enough to be put on a hook. Sené runs like a ballerina and Bruno should try to show his muscles when he fumbles cause he’s a master in this department. The only rookie of the year you’ll ever have is your mascot…that’s when you’ll have one. You’ll be able to use all your roster only cause the game takes place in Quebec.

Good thing you can count on your fingers cause you won’t make more points than you count on them.

So, any Carabin man enough to accept a challenge that is not involving cheerleaders ?

Standard bet, loser wears the winner avatar one week and praise him once every day (yep, you need both hands to count up to that…)

I’m in

PS : always forget….I slap you in the face….and put down that knive, it’s ridiculous.

als4ever
2009-11-12, 10:21
Montreal:24 Laval:19
Frank Bruno TD with the clock winding down...:p

Line-ups in Quebec City won't be for flu shots anymore, but for Prozac. :o

Groulx was so scare of the Carabins DL that he didn't dress for the first two games... Can't escape this time boy!

The last time we went to see you, it took 2 whole quarters for your defense to adapt to a simple offense with just 6 plays and no QB... Doh! I can give you phone numbers of some Bantam DC, it could help!

A Trivia question:
Which team scored the less points at the Cepsum this season (8)?
McGill with Ryne Bondy starting at QB and no Andrew Hamilton? No they still manage to score 14...
Bishop without Jesse Andrews? Wrong again: 15
Sherbrooke in a day of pouring rain and strong wind? No, they put 9 on the board...
Acadia after a long bus ride? No, 13 points

Yes, the answer is Laval!

Carabins will win it. So I'm IN!

Bizz
2009-11-12, 15:28
...Which team scored the less points at the Cepsum this season (8)?...Just hope you don't present yourself at the CEPSUM Saturday... ;)

marton
2009-11-12, 15:40
Carabins will win it. So I'm IN!
Your previous avatar was ugly enough but this one beats it handily.

Luckily in 2 days you will have a new one boasting glorious colours, vibrant red and majestic gold.

Oh, I'm in!

Phil_B
2009-11-12, 18:17
Funny how Carabins fans are hidding ... I do not get it ... they had the #1 rank in the nation for a complete week. ;)

I would insult the Carabins, but in the end it does not mean anything. They do not need insults to back stab you, to give dirty hit, to take roughing penalties and to act like total jerks ... like bums I would say.:p

So here I am, Baron of Winnieland, slapping all Bums fans in the face with my glove ... let's go girlie fans, act like men once in a while, put everything you have on the line and accept the challenge! It's too easy to talk after the fact.

I AM IN!

als4ever
2009-11-13, 02:05
Your previous avatar was ugly enough but this one beats it handily.

Thanks. I knew that you and your friends would like it!

Overated poutine: 5$
Tickets to see the Bums vs the overated team: 21$
Watching OREOs praise Frank Bruno during one week: priceless :D

Be prepared...

als4ever
2009-11-13, 02:11
Funny how Carabins fans are hidding ... I do not get it ... they had the #1 rank in the nation for a complete week. ;)
I AM IN!

Correction: for TWO weeks, thanks for the bye :D

We are not hiding, we are elsewhere... It's just interresting to come back before an historical day: The great November choke - Beginning of the end for the Laval empire

als4ever
2009-11-14, 20:01
Congratulation to Laval. The better team won.

Now bring back the Vanier to Quebec!

Bizz
2009-11-15, 02:04
You're a good sport Als4ever.

I'm confident Laval has the team to bring back the Vanier, they only have to execute....always easier said than done.

Fenris
2009-11-15, 15:01
Congratulation to Laval. The better team won.

Now bring back the Vanier to Quebec!

Hum hum... You must mean keep the Vanier in Quebec... :) We'll do our best. :D