PDA

View Full Version : Hey you all

alainkobo
2009-10-28, 12:29
I just registered. I'm a fan of R&O. Been to all their games since 9 years. Got season tickets, and enjoy the team. Pretty easy to support a team when it almost never looses. Love the atmosphere of being at the PEPS.
I followed them to Vanier cup in TO and Hamilton too. Love also NCAA games and of course CFL. Would love to watch a game right here in QC city. Would be a season ticket holder and a dadicated supporter.
I'm always preaching for football around me.

MAJJAK
2009-10-28, 13:36
Welcome aboard. :D

Bizz
2009-10-28, 14:33
Bienvenue !!

As long as you don't mention soccer, I'm OK with it !! ;)

Enjoy and don't be shy to dip into many threads.

alainkobo
2009-12-02, 10:52
Welcome aboard. :D
Merci boookoo Majjak. First time I reply to someone. I've been observer till now. I had a ball attending the game this weekend. I have good season ticket for 7 years now. I was sooo proud of all football fans in the stadium. Best atmosphere of football I ever felt. Cheering for a good team (I took for Gaels), having fun with supporters of both teams, lots of boooze.
What can you ask more? Can't wait to watch the game next year, hopefully with my favorite EQUIPE.

Bonne journée

alainkobo
2009-12-02, 11:06
Bienvenue !!

As long as you don't mention soccer, I'm OK with it !! ;)

Enjoy and don't be shy to dip into many threads.

Salut Bizz, et merci

I'm a football fan...over all sports. I support college,CFL and NFL football, and go to all games I can. Here in Q City, in MTL or Sherbrooke, and sometimes in Northern USA. I'm a proud R&O fan, and I spread the news wherever I go.