PDA

View Full Version : Yay! .ORG is now more fully back

marton
2007-07-23, 17:49
First post of the Welcome forum :)

Hi! I'm marton. I'm a diehard SFU fan and I spend way too much time on here (don't tell my boss!).

Go Clan!

la Tuque
2007-07-23, 18:17
Hey!!!

I'm La Tuque. My kid go to X so I cheer for X. :rolleyes:

I have a twin brother who cheers for Mount A. :mad: It's understandable as we're not from the same mother (very, very long story...) :D

I'm happy that my inflatable girlfriend lets me spend as much time on this forum as I want. :D

Spud
2007-07-24, 02:43
Hello there, My name is SPUD.....I have been a CIS FOOTBALL FAN since the mid 80s. Lets see what else.....OH I am a SMU FAN, and I live in a Castle with a real Moat and I like Donairs.:D :D

Thanks for the welcome area CJ.;)

RamAlum
2007-07-24, 07:09
Hey - My name is RamAlum and I cheer for the Rams. This sorta does feel like an intervention or somethin. Anyways, now that I'm retired I like to put in my 2 cents about CIS football and look forward to long debates at my work's expense

GoDinos
2007-07-24, 08:08
Hi, I'm GoDinos. I play at UofC, and during the summer, while I'm putting in my summer student hours here at work, I like to distract myself with CIS football. Then after work I go and practice this football thing. Basically, it's all I do.

Bizz
2007-07-24, 10:03
Do I really need a presentation ??

I guess for the non-beleivers....

I'm known as Cardinal Bizz, my colours are Red and Gold (lots of it..); the same as my beloved team, which is also known as God, the best CIS team ever.

Author of the «Gathering of the Nobles» cartoon (kind of the Simpsons for CIS ball diggers) in which I tried to represent all the Nobles as close to reality as I could. ;)

Experience tells me that maroon, blue and green are the devil's colours and each time I see those colours, a new «wrath of God» starts.

I'll be pleased to give you my benediction when you'll kneel before me. May God be with you.

marton
2007-07-24, 10:12
Experience tells me that maroon, blue and green are the devil's colours and each time I see those colours, a new «wrath of God» starts.
Now that takes care of a lot of teams :)

X
Acadia
SMU
Sherbrooke
Montreal
Toronto
Windsor
Queen's
Regina
Saskatchewan
UBC
SFU

And Mac and Ottawa are dangerously close to being maroon, too. :)

GoDinos
2007-07-24, 10:27
And Mac and Ottawa are dangerously close to being maroon, too. :)

I'll accept maroon for those 2.

MAJJAK
2007-07-24, 10:51
I am MAJJAK. I was an avid CIS fan when the National Championship was known as the Canadian College Bowl. I will repeat 'my roots are in the Maritimes, my feet are in Montreal and my heart is in Quebec City. :D ;)

bigfan
2007-07-24, 11:19
Howdey Y'all.....I'm Bigfan and joined the original .ORG'ers not that long ago (I have already apologized for being late) and had worked up some grand stats (made Senior my first season) before SPUD had his meltdown - just like the server....
I haven't been as active in the off-season as I would have liked...but job hunting and other stuff has to come first. I ref football and used to play as well and have been a CANADIAN football fan since I was kneehigh to a grasshopper.
I have no real CIS affilliation, but the T-Birds are my alma mater (not that it makes any difference to me, so long as the game is good and the weather doesn't hinder the contest).
Okay...that's it...now back to your regularly scheduled viewing....:D

Mrs Trk
2007-07-24, 11:22
Hey Y'All. :)

My name is Mrs Trk and I'm SMU's Head Cheerleader. (at least I think so! ;) ) I joined the (old) board less than two years ago and have been treated royally by "The Boys" who've made this their home.

bigfan
2007-07-24, 11:24
Hey Y'All. :)

My name is Mrs Trk and I'm SMU's Head Cheerleader. (at least I think so! ;) ) I joined the (old) board less than two years ago and have been treated royally by "The Boys" who've made this their home.

I, for one, am glad Mrs Trk came on board.....keeps the boys from Weenieland and those 'X' guys in line from time to time...;)

la Tuque
2007-07-24, 13:00
... My name is Mrs Trk and ....
Gosh, do I ever wish I'd kept my Welcome Wagon post when you introduced yourself in the old forum!! I should have kept it. Yea! I sure should have kept it :D :D :D

500tonelevators
2007-07-27, 20:00
I am SMU's biggest fan west of Winnipeg, bar none.

Shootmaster_44
2007-07-29, 02:43
I am SMU's biggest fan west of Winnipeg, bar none.

Congrats, but I'm thinking that's a title that isn't too hard to earn. I'm not sure there's many St. Mary's grad out this far West. By the way whenever I see SMU, I think Southern Methodist not St. Mary's. Damn that American television.

500tonelevators
2007-07-29, 05:53
:) Thanks, there are a few of us out here, but when you said you thought more of the american team than SMU , I was more impressed that Sask has cable TV. ;)

Spud
2007-07-29, 07:50
OF course Sask has cable tv......the cable runs from BillyBobs house of fine Cow Paddys to Jakes SpitBurger, down to Wilmas Emporium of fine Used Outhouses accross the street to Eugenes Kraft Diner Museum and Laundermat.:D

Phil_B
2007-07-29, 19:26
OF course Sask has cable tv......the cable runs from BillyBobs house of fine Cow Paddys to Jakes SpitBurger, down to Wilmas Emporium of fine Used Outhouses accross the street to Eugenes Kraft Diner Museum and Laundermat.:D

:D :D :D *
Spud you're the best! You should offer guided tour in Saskatoon.

* only 3 because of the 4 smilies limit.