PDA

View Full Version : X @ SMU - My revenge

BigJake
2009-10-21, 15:16
As a turncoat SMUck and the newest X-Men fan, I wish to acknowledge the generosity of LT & the Twin who let me start this Avatar challenge.

First, I turned my back on the SMUcks for very valid reasons. I don’t believe in that team any more. Neither do a lot of SMUcks…

For example, Wineskin decided to quit dot.org AGAIN. He was some sort of hero for me. He could puff on a good Cuban like nobody else and his relationship with the Ol’ Captain is legendary. His decision shattered the Dog Pound faithful and undermined the confidence of the players as well as coaching staff.

Then, the dogfather, the heart & sole of the SMU fan base, throws a fit because some 4th rate QB decides to play with the Dinos. Young Creighton called me at home many times, crying his heart out and questioning why Spud had no faith in him. I hated having to lie to him. I said that Spud was misguided & didn’t know a thing about football, which I now know to be true… :p

Then, Mrs Trk walks around with her nose up in the air because she happens to know some kid who got drafted by a CFL team whose cheerleaders have been involved in numerous sex scandals in recent years.

Then, Old Dog stopped sending me weekly PMs about the State of the Team.

Then, 500oz_of_barley - Ah! Well, no time to waste on that loser...

In a nutshell, I was abandoned by people whom I believed were not only a bunch of friends, but also my extended family for more than five years, and I stopped posting.

Luckily for me, I had a REAL friend I could turn to in my months of despairs. I was really suspicious of him at first, him being an X fan, a psycho with a Twin nobody has ever met who is dating an ugly-looking inflatable girl (her I met)…

But once I got to know him better, I realized that he was a shy individual whose greatest quality is his commitment to whatever he undertakes, and his loyalty to those who befriend him. For example, he is a real lover of nature and he goes to Farmer Dan’s fields twice or three times a week to give motivational speeches to his crop, to ensure it grows high & straight.

So, it is with immense pride that I throw this Avatar challenge to the retard SMUcks. The Sea dogs don’t stand a darn chance against the formidable Blue & White Mutants.

ALL THE SECRETS I know about the Hali Huskies, I TOLD LA TUQUE. Ha! Ha! Ha!

The Sea Dogs will NEVER win again against the X-Men. You can take that to the bank.

I'M IN

P.S. to LT: when do I get to meet the Amigos? :D :D :D

la Tuque
2009-10-21, 15:20
BJ is back on Oct 30. I can only guess his reaction when he reads his post & I have to save it for posterity... :D

As a turncoat SMUck and the newest X-Men fan, I wish to acknowledge the generosity of LT & the Twin who let me start this Avatar challenge.

First, I turned my back on the SMUcks for very valid reasons. I don’t believe in that team any more. Neither do a lot of SMUcks…

For example, Wineskin decided to quit dot.org AGAIN. He was some sort of hero for me. He could puff on a good Cuban like nobody else and his relationship with the Ol’ Captain is legendary. His decision shattered the Dog Pound faithful and undermined the confidence of the players as well as coaching staff.

Then, the dogfather, the heart & sole of the SMU fan base, throws a fit because some 4th rate QB decides to play with the Dinos. Young Creighton called me at home many times, crying his heart out and questioning why Spud had no faith in him. I hated having to lie to him. I said that Spud was misguided & didn’t know a thing about football, which I now know to be true… :p

Then, Mrs Trk walks around with her nose up in the air because she happens to know some kid who got drafted by a CFL team whose cheerleaders have been involved in numerous sex scandals in recent years.

Then, Old Dog stopped sending me weekly PMs about the State of the Team.

Then, 500oz_of_barley - Ah! Well, no time to waste on that loser...

In a nutshell, I was abandoned by people whom I believed were not only a bunch of friends, but also my extended family for more than five years, and I stopped posting.

Luckily for me, I had a REAL friend I could turn to in my months of despairs. I was really suspicious of him at first, him being an X fan, a psycho with a Twin nobody has ever met who is dating an ugly-looking inflatable girl (her I met)…

But once I got to know him better, I realized that he was a shy individual whose greatest quality is his commitment to whatever he undertakes, and his loyalty to those who befriend him. For example, he is a real lover of nature and he goes to Farmer Dan’s fields twice or three times a week to give motivational speeches to his crop, to ensure it grows high & straight.

So, it is with immense pride that I throw this Avatar challenge to the retard SMUcks. The Sea dogs don’t stand a darn chance against the formidable Blue & White Mutants.

ALL THE SECRETS I know about the Hali Huskies, I TOLD LA TUQUE. Ha! Ha! Ha!

The Sea Dogs will NEVER win again against the X-Men. You can take that to the bank.

I'M IN

P.S. to LT: when do I get to meet the Amigos? :D :D :D

two four
2009-10-21, 15:55
I just don't believe it.

huskiesgrad
2009-10-22, 06:44
I,m in.
GO SMU

la Tuque
2009-10-22, 07:51
I,m in.
GO SMU

What the hell is this? An older man (well, you call yourself a Huskies grad, don't you) with only TWO posts throwing his helmet in the ring? :eek:

Smells like rotten Alberta donairs to me! I'm one of only two members who checked your profile, and I noticed that Sir Brophy was the other one. What the heck did he promise you to do something he's too scared to do himself? A job in Alberbaba? Patches for the sails of your sailboat?

Gosh! Quite obvious that the SMUcks fan base has been completely depleted. :rolleyes:

What's next? Sir Brophy will get his grandparents and outlaws to register & fight his fight for him?

huskiesgrad: If you know what's good for you, PM me your password right now & I'll transform you into a proud X Fan... :D

huskiesgrad
2009-10-22, 08:14
As you can see I've been a member since 07. I use to post all the time however, in the last year and 1/2 I've been up to other things and haven't bothered. I promise this will change.

P.S. I miss Wineskin

la Tuque
2009-10-22, 08:51
As you can see I've been a member since 07...

Pleaseeee! Don't hold back the spirit of Avatar challenges with irrelevant facts! :D ;)

... I use to post all the time however, in the last year and 1/2 I've been up to other things and haven't bothered. I promise this will change....
Obviously you are a math grad from SMU. :rolleyes: You joined in Nov 07, you couldn't post for 1.5 years, it's now the end of October 09. In X maths, you're short 5 months. During that 5 month period, all your posts were today.

And you promise this will change??? Gimme a break...:rolleyes:

P.S. I miss Wineskin
So do a lot of members, but I can assure you that none of them are X, Axe & Mounties fans... :cool:

If Wineskin has any guts left, he'd post in this thread and come to the defence of the team he used to support so valiantly. But he won't 'cause the only guts he has are very visible around his waist... :cool:

Can't wait till tomorrow night, when your former buddy Wineskin is forced to change his signature... :mad:

BigJake
2009-10-22, 10:06
I,m in...

Just read your posts. Obviously you are a fine young man with a lot of spirit.

Unfortunately, you'll get nowhere as long as you remain on the dark side with the SMUcks. Their fans are all scared cacaless to post because they KNOW this is the year of the Mutants. You'll be the only SMU fan daring enough to enter this challenge, and I blame that on your refusal to face the cycle reality. Just keep checking this thread & see if any other SMUck post. Reality is that the X Cycle has begun.

After the SMUcks lose on Friday, see the light and join me in the winners' circle.

LT & the Twin are making arrangement to attend the MOAT & support X against Western at the Vanier Cup. We'll travel in style, lease a limo, stay at the Citadelle and wear those funny red VC fur hats. We can even pick you up on the way back from the 'Nish after the big Utek victory party. ;)

la Tuque
2009-10-22, 13:43
Some of the SMU secrets I learned while de-briefing BigJake:

Reaction of HC Sumarah when he learned that Wineskin no longer supports the Huskies (Old Dog led the dog pound alumni into filing an injunction against the Herald to prevent Mosher from publishing the interview):

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i147/gilles999/Wineskin/SMUCoachsCOMMENTS.jpg

Wineskin was spotted at the last home game:

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i147/gilles999/Wineskin/sneakedin.jpg

And the real dinger: Mrs TRK, the Chief Huskies cheerleader, will lose her private parking spot at Huskies Stadium for failing to support the team

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i147/gilles999/Wineskin/th_reservedwomanparking-1.gif

Cstbrophy
2009-10-22, 18:17
i'd post pretty motivational pictures too but camera's hadn't been invented(1) the last time X won in halifax. The leafs were cup contenders, John a macdonald was embroiled in some scandal, and the half time show was used to clear the dinosaurs(2) off the field.

Never fight a fight that isn't good enough to get your grandparents(3) involved with. they will be registering as soon as they learn how to read.

That said, i want to congratulate X on their undefeated season so far. in previous years, X always found a way to embarrass the AUS by losing to the worst teams in the Q, but they have fixed that issue and deserve their ranking in the top ten(4).

(1) i don't understand how camera's work like thing.
(2) to clarify, i'm not talking about Nill and Glavic.
(3) SMU grads
(4) i'm in.

marton
2009-10-22, 18:27
you forgot a lil something (5)

(5) that would be the mighty, violet, ass-whuppin Gaiters!

la Tuque
2009-10-22, 18:49
... (5) that would be the mighty, violet, ass-whuppin Gaiters!
For the record, I was against inviting Cabbie for the game.

I wanted Crocodile Dundee, so he could take care of them Gaiters... :cool:

la Tuque
2009-10-22, 19:20
Sir Brophy: If you look closely above the cursor when you post, you'll see a little box with "Sizes" in it.

When you lack that much confidence about your team when replying to an Avatar challenge, you can use it to change the size of the letters , like

...(4) i'm in.

You're a typical SMUck, Sir Brophy. Always living in the past, never considering the future. Well, Avatar challenges are about the next game, not the ones played when the outstanding Glavic was your QB...

X fans (yes, X still has fans) will be numerous at the game tomorrow. They'll be attending the tailgate that Slew, Wineskin's former friend, is having by himself.

BigJake tells me that Slew is from the land of Blake Nill & I'm not too sure X fans will get near what he has planned for the tailgate menu...

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i147/gilles999/Wineskin/weiner.jpg?

la Tuque
2009-10-22, 19:47
24 is spending the week in Hali to spy on the Sea Dogs as they prepare for Friday's game.

I just don't believe it.

That was his reaction after seeing the HC crying behind the bleachers because nothing is working out (it would spoil game anticipation if I went into details...).

Before walking back to his hotel earlier tonight, 24 went to Dirty or Smelly Nelly's, or whatever Wineskin's drinking hole is called. He had a quick chat with HC Sumarah, who also dropped in for one to relieve the stress, then sent me this pic of the HC enjoying that "one"...

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i147/gilles999/Wineskin/DrinksatPipers.jpg

X-men Pride
2009-10-23, 04:45
Holy smoke, with all the references to Star Wars in the first few threads you'd think that some SMUck would state, "X we are your fathers". Dark side and coming on over, man interventions or what. I LIKE IT! X by a squeaker, wish I could be there. It's going to be a great game. No time for waffles. X 24 SMU 22. 45 yd field as the clock rings midnight.
Ciao

cjstora
2009-10-23, 05:17
You want a Star Wars reference? Let's just say the X-Men will be looking for a nice warm tauntaun carcass to crawl into and hide from the SMU onslaught.

:D

IT'S GAME DAY!

BigJake
2009-10-23, 07:11
CJ: I won't question the reasons why you have so many SMUcks on a time-out, but they must be real valid ones.

There is little time left before the game starts. What would it cost to buy some of them a Day Pass so they can join this Avatar challenge?

I mean, is there so little fan interest in the SMUcks that I have to dig out a post from a prior thread to make this one "interesting'?

XFans have been eating their catch out of the swamp again......you can always tell when they eat those Frogs with 9 legs that glow in the dark....they get all crazy and start talking about winning football games.

More to come LT......;)
That was Spud's last post in an Avatar challenge, back to the game opener against X.

Note the section in bold, cause I'm still waiting... :rolleyes:

la Tuque
2009-10-23, 11:20
BJ was right when he posted this about me:

... But once I got to know him better, I realized that he was a shy individual whose greatest quality is his commitment to whatever he undertakes...
I'm not giving up on you, SMUcks. There are still a few hours left to

Step into the ring and show your support for your team by putting your avatar on the line. as the Personal Fools introductions says.

24 sent me a whole stack of pics from his visit to the dog pound this week.

Here is one of the Chief Cheerleader arriving at "rehearsal"...

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i147/gilles999/Wineskin/ugly3.jpg

Then, this one, recently divorced from the WR you'll recognize. 24 heard her complaining that breaking up after only three months of marriage wasn't fair. The WR replied:

Stop your belly aching, You're still my sister, aren't you?

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i147/gilles999/Wineskin/hotcouple.jpg

How about these two "recruits", whom the HC has on the line up under an assumed name in case some OLinemen get injured?

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i147/gilles999/Wineskin/SMUcheerleaders.jpg

Now, compare them with X cheerleaders photographed at their hotel earlier today.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i147/gilles999/Wineskin/shoulder.jpg

I'm not posting their pic because I want to compete with the MM Love thread :D

... and, before you pull the fire alarm, check the "bum" very closely.. :D

huskiesgrad
2009-10-23, 14:26
The leafs were cup contenders
what! the leafs were once cup contenders?
reminds me of another team wearing blue and white:)

la Tuque
2009-10-23, 14:54
The leafs were cup contenders
what! the leafs were once cup contenders?
reminds me of another team wearing blue and white:)
Ohhhhh!!! U is really sneaky!!! :eek:

Great one, though... :D ;)

la Tuque
2009-10-24, 08:29
...P.S. I miss Wineskin
I definitely had him on my mind when I put on his colours this morning :D

I think he misses the forum too. He already posted twice today & even the good Ol' Captain posted again... :D

BigJake
2009-10-30, 09:14
As you can see I've been a member since 07. I use to post all the time however, in the last year and 1/2 I've been up to other things and haven't bothered. I promise this will change.

translate as...was doin a deuce less and got out for good behaviour...:D:D:D