PDA

View Full Version : Axe @ X Challenge for Homecoming, Baby...

la Tuque
2009-09-29, 10:50
Any Axe fans left out there with enough faith in their team to join in on Avatar Challenges?

I realize that your time is precious but, for the sake of Pete, take a minute to smell the roses you're trying to sell at corner stands all over the Maritimes and show your team that you're willing to go to war with it against the AUS CONFERENCE LEADER!!!, even if the odds slightly favour X... :mad:

http://www.cisfootball.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3887

Are you Axe fans all turning into DaVincis ??? :mad:

If I can take the time to drive to the 'Nish and sit in the stands with you during the game next Saturday, the least you can do is post something to show whether you're in or have already written off the Axe season... :mad:

Am I gonna have to give you odds like I did to get Mounties fans to come out of the woods... :o

I'll check this thread before I leave tomorrow to see if the Axemen still have fans on this forum, but I won't be holding my breath...

So, for academic purposes only as I did last year, IíM IN. This could end up being the shortest thread ever on this forum... :eek:

professor x
2009-09-29, 13:36
I'm in.

But if we do happen to lose, the change only happens if we get at least one axe fan in on the challenge...

professor x
2009-10-01, 13:23
Seems like there's no takers, LT. What happened to "Axemen pride has no equal"??? ;):rolleyes::D

la Tuque
2009-10-01, 14:31
I've been checking around the 'Nish since I got here earlier today. The only remains of Axemen pride around here is a small street name "Acadia..." :D

marton
2009-10-01, 15:50
Yes, Acadia Avenue. Well known home of Charlotte the Harlot.

zeddy
2009-10-01, 16:24
I will be at x cheering on the axeman:)

la Tuque
2009-10-02, 11:46
I will be at x cheering on the axeman:)

Zeddy: R U IN?

I'll be sitting with Axe parents & fans for the first half ;)

la Tuque
2009-10-02, 11:47
Yes, Acadia Avenue....
My kid lives on Acadia Ave at the "Nish & so do I this weekend :)

marton
2009-10-02, 11:58
My kid lives on Acadia Ave at the "Nish & so do I this weekend :)
I hear 22 Acadia Avenue is a very hot place.

zeddy
2009-10-02, 13:47
Zeddy will be at this game cheering for the axemen....I am so in

la Tuque
2009-10-15, 01:57
Zeddy will be at this game cheering for the axemen....I am so in
Zeddy: you got 2 more days to put on an X Avatar http://www.cisfootball.org/forums/member.php?u=320, preferably a blue one... :)