PDA

View Full Version : OU / BYU

Sasky Boy
2009-09-05, 17:59
In case you don't have your TV on...

BYU is down 6 point in the 4th with 2nd and goal!!!

4:00 to go!!!

Sasky Boy
2009-09-05, 18:02
Bradford is out after his LT totally missed an assignment, resulting in a very serious shoulder injury. Negative xrays, but he went out ASAP.

BYU just scored a dramatic TD and converted to go up 1.

little over 3 minutes to play...so that means only one possession left for OU

I love Stoops, have since he was DC at UF, but he is so arrogant. He is the absolute master of losing to a huge underdog (Boise St., maybe today, late in the big 12 schedule...)

Sasky Boy
2009-09-05, 18:21
So what would you do, coach???

1:28 to play ... It is 4th and 14, or a 54y FG try???

PS - Your Qb stinks (he has never played), but so does your kicker...

OU lost...but they are fine for a national title, IMO. Like last year, the only teams who can afford a loss and still be in the hunt are big 12 and sec teams. maybe, if USC losses next week and then kicks the crap out of the pac 10, they could be in the hunt too.

What a stupid system! some teams can lose one game, others cannot even afford one loss. kind stupid.

thejumpoff
2009-09-05, 18:29
So what would you do, coach???

1:28 to play ... It is 4th and 14, or a 54y FG try???

PS - Your Qb stinks (he has never played), but so does your kicker...

OU lost...but they are fine for a national title, IMO. Like last year, the only teams who can afford a loss and still be in the hunt are big 12 and sec teams. maybe, if USC losses next week and then kicks the crap out of the pac 10, they could be in the hunt too.

I saw parts of this game..courtesy of Rogers Super Sports Pak....

What a stupid system! some teams can lose one game, others cannot even afford one loss. kind stupid.

I believe in this...I would rather lose NOW (in Sept), having the chance to work my way back into the picture than lose in late October and beyond.

I think it depends on the team that loses and by how much (style Points)

If I was the head coach, I would go for it, Dial up a hook and ladder. Message to Stoops.... I think it is a good idea to have a capable backup in case the starter goes down (are you listening Western?)

On my proline point spread ticket..I picked BYU so I am in the hunt for $100 payout:)