PDA

View Full Version : Hi -- an intro

Marvy Mountie
2009-08-13, 10:27
Hi everyone

After many months of reading the threads on this forum, I decided it could use a bit more Mountie wisdom.... so I joined. I've been a Mountie fan for many years, and anticipate many good things to come in the coming season! Can't wait....:)

cjstora
2009-08-13, 10:58
Welcome Marvy. I look forward to your Mounties trashing the X-Men this year.

GoldenHawkfan
2009-08-13, 11:47
Welcome aboard Marvy! I like the Mounties, it's great to watch a program in the midst of turning things around and becoming competitive again. They've done a good job recently I hope it continues going well for you all this season too!

marton
2009-08-13, 12:03
Hi everyone

After many months of reading the threads on this forum, I decided it could use a bit more Mountie wisdom.... so I joined. I've been a Mountie fan for many years, and anticipate many good things to come in the coming season! Can't wait....:)
Welcome aboard, and early apologies for oct 17th.

Bizz
2009-08-13, 16:18
Bienvenue !!

Mattrack will love to have another Mountie fan aboard.

Spud
2009-08-13, 16:34
Welcome, btw....did you sign the new petition that I started over more PM space????:cool:

I too am looking forward to the Mounties laying a hurting on the Xmen, heck I would even like to see them lay a hurtin on the lowly Axemen.........btw...anyone seen an Axemen fan around? I hear they are just about in season......Axefans bloom around the end of August but quickly fade by the end of October....kind of like X fans now that I think of it!!:p:p:p

Marvy Mountie
2009-08-14, 03:38
Well, thank you so much for the warm welcome! I too am looking forward to paying back many years of hurtin' being laid on us... and Marton, I wouldn't be too cocky, although based on the past couple of years you have every right to be... you forget that this is the team that was called the "Miracle Mounties." Miracles, round 2, about to begin. See y'all at the field!

marton
2009-08-14, 03:44
and Marton, I wouldn't be too cocky, although based on the past couple of years you have every right to be... you forget that this is the team that was called the "Miracle Mounties." Miracles, round 2, about to begin.
For sure, and I sincerely hope we have a good game, but the PEPS can be a brutal place for visitors not used to it.

One thing's for sure, I look forward to seeing Hughes and Ross in action, assuming they're both back of course.

Marvy Mountie
2009-08-18, 09:39
As far as I know, Gary and Kelly will be there, Marton.

Spud, saw your petition to CJ for more space... and I agree, for someone as involved as you are, the space probably isn't sufficient!

Are there any Axe-fans on this forum???

Have a good one, y'all!