PDA

View Full Version : Challenge for Mustang Fan

marton
2009-01-31, 10:29
Looks like we're going to (maybe) have an exhibition game on (maybe) August 23rd. If and when that (maybe) happens I proactively challenge you to a bet on that (maybe) game.

When Laval win (no need for maybes here) your penance will be to throw away all your Western, Mustangs or Western Mustangs gear to the trash (hide it carefully, otherwise the garbage crew might refuse to get dirty to pick it up). You will also have to burn your season tickets. Not like this season would matter much anyway, unless your goal is the Yates, of course.

As an extra, should the Stangs fail to score a TD, I expect you to become a Laurier fan.

No need for rules in case you win the (maybe) game. It's (definitely) not happening.

Yes, I'm bored.

Go Cards!

(and Go GSP tonight!!!)

Mustang Fan
2009-02-15, 15:16
Well I just noticed this little challenge recently. I guess I haven't been paying close enough attention lately.

While I'm usually willing to bet on almost anything, this is a pretty steep price to pay for losing an exhibition game! :eek: I don't think there's any way I could ever chance losing my Randy McAuley jack-in-the-box. :D

And becoming a Laurier fan if the Mustangs fail to score a TD? Well, it is physically impossible for me to become a Laurier fan, so that's just not doable. ;)

But how about this: If Western fails to score an offensive TD during the exhibition game, I'll wear a Laval avatar all season.

jumbo
2009-07-20, 12:06
Well I just noticed this little challenge recently. I guess I haven't been paying close enough attention lately.

While I'm usually willing to bet on almost anything, this is a pretty steep price to pay for losing an exhibition game! :eek: I don't think there's any way I could ever chance losing my Randy McAuley jack-in-the-box. :D

And becoming a Laurier fan if the Mustangs fail to score a TD? Well, it is physically impossible for me to become a Laurier fan, so that's just not doable. ;)

But how about this: If Western fails to score an offensive TD during the exhibition game, I'll wear a Laval avatar all season.Physically impossible to become a laurier fan because you are lacking the cojones? We already knew that.

Mustang Fan
2009-08-16, 20:09
Physically impossible to become a laurier fan because you are lacking the cojones? We already knew that.

Welcome back Roscoe!! :D

la Tuque
2009-08-18, 05:24
Welcome back Roscoe!! :D
:D :D :D

marton
2009-08-30, 12:25
But how about this: If Western fails to score an offensive TD during the exhibition game, I'll wear a Laval avatar all season.
Damn! I knew I should have included a clause for a shutout. :p

Hope you enjoy wearing those most glorious colours, pick anything in the library, I'm sure it will suit you great.

Since it's a long season I may from time to time suggest a custom avatar, just to make things interesting. :D

Cstbrophy
2009-08-30, 13:26
it's good to see laval getting winning out of their system before the season starts.

Mustang Fan
2009-08-30, 14:52
Well I picked a standard avatar from the closet. It will be a long season in Laval colours, but it could be worse. I could have to wear purple and gold!!! ;):D

marton
2009-08-30, 14:55
Well I picked a standard avatar from the closet. It will be a long season in Laval colours, but it could be worse. I could have to wear purple and gold!!! ;):D
LOL, you're a good sport. And in case you worry, that color scheme suits you very well. :D

marton
2009-08-31, 14:33
Look at the great pic I found. *wink* *wink* The first interception of Faulds' season.

I hear #86 is still on the field waiting for that ball to fall in his hands.

You like it? Say hello to Charley from Lavalfans.com if you see him. He does an awesome job shooting the Laval games.

Mustang Fan
2009-08-31, 18:38
:D Very nice. Charley does good work.

marton
2009-08-31, 18:53
:D Very nice. Charley does good work.
I thought you deserved a custom avatar, the least I can do. :)

Besides, your guy was at the right place, if it weren't for the 2 DBs in his way he would have gotten a nice 1st down. ;)

Mustang Fan
2009-08-31, 19:14
There, I'm wearing my new avatar. At least there's a Western player in there. ;)

marton
2009-10-01, 20:04
Since you've been such a good sport I've decided to release you from your avatar duties.

This one you're wearing looks better than anything else you'll choose but hey, it's homecoming, so feel free to dust up that old purple ugly thing if you want to.

Anyway, you'll need to have something to lose when the playoffs come, if only to make it interesting. ;)

Mustang Fan
2009-10-10, 20:04
Thanks marton! :)

I'll see if I can find my old avatar and put it on.