PDA

View Full Version : Westerner from the south!

Fenris
2008-11-16, 16:15
This is it Guys.

Time for Westerner from the south to put their their foot in their mouth... I mean put their money where their mouth is... I mean their Avatar.

I, Lord Fenris, go toward Mustang fan, wake him up and let him gets up. The obviously ethanol soaked man tries to get up and overachieve success the third time.
Duh? he says using all of his three fonctionning brain cells.
I take off my tungsten plates reinforced chain mail gauntlet and hit him in the face. Twice, which was difficult as the second one had to hit him before he fell.
- You obviously forgot how to make a great feast after a victory. I hereby... Hey! You! Wake up!
- Bluh! answers brightly the ethilic fan.
I, losing a little my temper, take the nearly liquid guy by his shirt and shake him.
- Wake up! I yell in my best drill sergeant voice.
I slap the alcool permeated fool. Victory! He wakes up!
- I chalenge you to an Avatar bet!
- Huh?
- Let's make it simple. Your team lose, you lose the bet. Rules as usual. If you or any western fan accept, just say I'm in.

Mustang Fan
2008-11-16, 17:08
Lord Fenris,

I'M IN
:)

Phil_B
2008-11-16, 20:50
Dear pony fans,
I know a while ago, when ponies where useful transportation vehicles and almost noble animals, you used to win championship against weak opponents. But that was a while ago and even if you still believe that it is some sort of tradition to build on for the next Vanier Cup ... let me give you an advice I gave to puppies fans in 2003, 2004 and 2006.

Surrender now! You do not stand a chance. If you surrender, accept to recognize Laval supremacy and kiss the Cardinal's ring ... we might consider leaving your family and heir alive. If you refuse to accept THE TRUTH, then be ready to suffer beyond imagination. Humiliation, defeat, you will experience. You cannot even imagine what you are exposing yourself to.

I am asking you once more, change your colors to the gracious Rouge et Or and honor the Champions.

If you dare to resist, then be a man (unlike Dinos fans) and stand for your weak team. At least announce yourself saying you accept the challenge you cannot win for the honor.

For correction of all the unfaithful, on behalf of the Holy PEPS stadium community, let me say.

I AM IN!

GO Laval GO

Bizz
2008-11-17, 08:44
My God !

Looks like Western made a lot of new fans in less than a week !! :D :D

May be some more will join Mustang Fan who, unlike those ghost Dinos fans, is brave enough to show is allegeance.

Problem for him is that he doesn't know the ponys are riding straight to hell !!

Or may be he's just an heretic...which will lead to the same result anyway ! :D :D

BTW, it means I'M IN !!

Gates5
2008-11-17, 09:00
You can lead a horse to water... But will it have the balls to drink ???

Let them come, they are out here !!! Somewhere... Hello ?????

I stand by my land's nobles, and shout at thee : I'M IN !!

Russell2000
2008-11-17, 14:41
Fenris : undoubtedly Mr. Avatar with his own unique style !! Bizz is also a colorful avatar-man who made serious efforts to attract bees ( try honey next time buddy )

But what do I see ? Phil_Bogus !! The obnoxious Phil_B taking the avatar challenge !! :p :p
Like the soldier coming to the battlefield when the war is almost over !! hey guys were’s the ennemy ? he was M.I.A. when the Carabums , the always-tuff Stingers and the unknown dinos were in town and now he shows up when the VC is almost a formality ! :confused:
Cré-Phil !! Hope you order chicken when watching the VC Phil_Bogey ! :D

What’s next ? Exiled_Flop showing up ??????? LOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL :D :D

fenris ,

On a more serious note , I see that you live in peaceful Donnacona ?? Sorry about the Abitibi-Bowater !!Another F**-up by our incompetent Gov. A lot of my family members live in the Portneuf « county « . Most of them in Ste-Catherine-de-la_Jacques-Cartier and Fossambault-sur-le-lac . Last year , I tried to buy something around the Lac St-joseph ….MY GAWD !! a lake-side run-down shack can go as high as 600k !! Insane !!
Instead I settled for a winter place in Kissimmee , Fl . for half that price !! not that far from the Citrus bowl where I may be able to see your beloved Rougé Or take some sun next spring!

Leaving next Monday , so cheer up OREO you won’t have to put up with me me til next spring as my focus will no be the Carabins and the Rougé Or but a little white ball that needs to get into a hole !!

Good luck for the VC , Laval , you surely deserve no 5 !!

Mickey Russ !!

Phil_B
2008-11-17, 17:11
he was M.I.A. when the Carabums , the always-tuff Stingers and the unknown dinos were in town and now he shows up when the VC is almost a formality ! :confused:

LOL - Those montrealers ... now I get to understand why you are attacking policeman after a NHL eight of final ... you are simply unable to deal with success (if winning an 8th of final is any type of success). Montreal fans do not know what success is.:eek: :rolleyes: Please do not tell me about the Habs Cups in the 70s and 80s, you will sound like a Mustang fan who really think that winning a cup 25 years ago really has an impact on this week game.:eek:

The first time you took an Avatar Challenge, myself and fellow Laval fans had won several one against tough trash talk opponents like Spud. So I understand all that stuff is new and you are still excited about it, but betting an avatar when there not much on the line and we are playing against bums ... that's rookie stuff.;)

Now if you do not mind, I have to go. I have a huge party to prepare to host my friends to watch our team plain in the Vanier Cup game this weekend. :D

It was nice talking with you, keep us posted about the Bums indoor practice this winter and their jail ... street gang ... ichhh no ... sorry I meant Montreal-Nord recruiting. :eek:

Oh and if you want to bet your avatar on the Mustang, please feel free to do it, it looks like their fans disappeared. :D

marton
2008-11-17, 17:35
LOL - Those montrealers ... now I get to understand why you are attacking policeman after a NHL eight of final ... you are simply unable to deal with success (if winning an 8th of final is any type of success).
I like it very much when Montreal win the first round because their fans start to really believe. Get days off work for the parade on Ste-Catherine. Get those silly flags up on their cars.

Then when they lose in the second round it's much more rewarding to see them devastated, their spirits totally crushed.

Then the next year when they win a few games in October they forget all about it and start believing again.

Now... what can we do to have them trade Halak? I'd really like for them to be stuck with Scary Price.

Anyway, I know the Stangs fans are not really active but let's return this thread to it's original subject...

Anyone thinks Riva will get more than 1.5 yards a carry?

la Tuque
2008-11-17, 18:34
...Then the next year when they win a few games in October they forget all about it and start believing again...
Looks like X Fan syndrome to me :o

marton
2008-11-17, 18:37
Looks like X Fan syndrome to me :o
LOL! It indeed looks the same! :D

Fenris
2008-11-18, 06:37

Anyone thinks Riva will get more than 1.5 yards a carry?

Let's make it more fun...

Anyone thinks Riva will get more yards than Faulds gets interceptions?

Fenris
2008-11-18, 07:59
Mustang Fan, You seem to be the only brave heart west of the Outaouais river.:rolleyes:

Here at powerful Laval Castle, we believe in fairness... So, all other western fans not showing here this week are curs, cowards and lower than the littlest flea on the back of the Victorious Laval Eagle!:)

Humm. Hope nobody takes what I'm going to write seriously...:eek::p

We faced the fosils from out west and we are ready to break in these pearist horses (I wouldn't call them orangist). They believe they're fast but our infantry run faster than their cavalry when charging! :cool:

Remember... Oops... I can't say "remember our defeat to your hands at somewhere" as you haven't defeated us.:p Well, think of a sentence like "remember the Alamos". It sounds good yelling it when charging you. :D

Your horses will break themselves against our phalanx. Our charge will crush you under our boots mixing your blood with earth on the field of battle. We will fertilize the groud with your innards and drink out of your empty skulls after the battle (and after we clean them, of course). :o

We will piss in your moat! Oops... Hope I won't be banned for being gross... :p

We will kick your donkey, your poney and your horse (but not your ass, it would be vulgar).:cool::D:p:)

Lee
2008-11-18, 16:25
No Avatar Challenge for me this week.

Swinging my sword against fantomatic opponents is not good at all for my backache. Anyway, you won't need the Cannons of the Armada against those rachitic poneys. General Groulx, Sargent Lévesque and Caporal Feoli, under the strategic wisdom of Commander Constantin will easily crush this unworthy opponent. Let's give them a beating now, and invite them against in August next year to remind them what a beating feels like.

I still might come when the battle'll be over (around 14h20, Eastern time) to knight around some more soldiers.

la Tuque
2008-11-18, 18:04
I'll jump in the fray, but only because I'd love for Jon Hood to get the VC ring he missed out on with X.

So, I'm 'technically" in :D

marton
2008-11-18, 18:08
Wrong team, but it's ok, knowing how you like to cross-dress, you'll look good in Red and Gold. :)

la Tuque
2008-11-18, 18:53
I know all about team allegiance, Marton. But Stangs fans are too "chicken" to step up to the plate & whenever I see scrappers roll up their sleeves, I roll mine up too, just in case the action gets close to me... :o

Somebody's nose has got to bleed at some point on this thread, so it might as well be mine :eek: :D ;)

Bizz
2008-11-19, 00:50
I see... the preppies are sending their gardeners. :p :p

Fenris
2008-11-19, 06:09
Be kind Bizz. At least, he shows his bravery going to the slaughter like the light brigade. ;)

la Tuque
2008-11-19, 07:19
I just can't bear seeing Mustang Fan all alone in his corner against all you guys :(

We both know that we need to bring our best to Steel town because

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i147/gilles999/surrender3.jpg

One word of caution as you approach Hamilton on the QEW:

a lot of Western grads will have an eye out for cars with no front licence plate :D

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i147/gilles999/speedgun.jpg

Fenris
2008-11-19, 07:47
I just can't bear seeing Mustang Fan all alone in his corner against all you guys :(

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i147/gilles999/surrender3.jpg

I see you got a good photo of the western Dean.:D:p

Bizz
2008-11-19, 08:07
Be kind Bizz. At least, he shows his bravery going to the slaughter like the light brigade. ;)
Was talking about Spud being asked to join the Purple side (but that post seems to have vanished).

Mustang Fan
2008-11-19, 08:21
Mustang Fan, You seem to be the only brave heart west of the Outaouais river.:rolleyes:

It looks like I will be alone in this battle (except for some help from LT that is!) :)

I admit things seem dark and hopeless, but this is the game that every team wanted to play in this year, and the Mustangs made it! It might be a hopeless cause, but then you may as well go down fighting instead of surrendering!

And even if it may be slim, there is still a chance that we may see a lot of PURPLE avatars next week! :D That's a chance worth taking. :D

marton
2008-11-19, 08:41
It's not hopeless. It's still played on the field.

Although I must admit having LT on your side might doom the Stangs. ;)

Fawkes
2008-11-19, 08:46
Okay, okay. You guys are making me feel bad for ol' MF. Problem is, I have a serious routine going and I'm not sure what will happen if I break it. Betting avitars has never been a part of that routine. Case in point, there was only one game this year where I didn't wear my hat - forgot it at home. That's right.. Queens! :eek:

So you see, I'm a little leary about betting my avi.

However, since, at the time of this writing, I am the only one who has voted for Western to win over on the "Who will win" poll, I guess that evens things out. (You know those polls where they say it's accruate within 3.1 percentage points 19 times out of 20? I'm pulling for that 1 out of 20!:D )

So I guess what I'm trying to say is ...

I'm in!

marton
2008-11-19, 08:52
Okay, okay. You guys are making me feel bad for ol' MF. Problem is, I have a serious routine going and I'm not sure what will happen if I break it. Betting avitars has never been a part of that routine. Case in point, there was only one game this year where I didn't wear my hat - forgot it at home. That's right.. Queens! :eek:
I'm glad I'm not superstitious like you. It's bad luck. ;)

Mustang Fan
2008-11-19, 08:58
Alright Fawkes!! Now we can't lose. :)

I'm going to vote for Western in that poll now, just so you're not alone there. ;)

Spud
2008-11-19, 09:06
This is such a juvenile thread.....I can't believe grown men participate in such things.:D

Phil_B
2008-11-19, 14:22
This is such a juvenile thread.....I can't believe grown men participate in such things.:D

Grown men do not wear purple pony avatar. :eek:

:D :D :D

Fenris
2008-11-20, 11:54
Now what's with all this westerner absenteism?

You know, it's not a decoration sale. It won't be cheaper next week. :p

You obviously need to be encouraged to come here.

Hum, Hum...
The mustang are purple cockraoches which will be crushed under the heel of the mighty Laval Defense.

This is a little too sweet... Let's start again.

The mustang are purple mites parasiting cockraoches coming from the poluted dejections of Toronto. The mighty Laval team will move through the field as if they don't exist. They are lower than viruses. At least some still believe the viruses are alive. Their grey helmets only use is to hide the hairy wart that sprouted between their shoulders. Even then, real warts have some nervous cells in them! :cool:

I believe you can say it's possible I could think I may despise the mustang fans not putting their avatar here.:p:p:p

Bizz
2008-11-20, 12:47
The big question here is :

Why do we have to keep on beating a dead horse ??

That's way to gentle...

...I, Cardinal Bizz will bless you with my presence in that filthy half-between steel town. Of course, after being there, I'll have to burn all my clothing just to make sure I don't bring back any desease like bubonic plague.

Western are a thing from the past... just like disco, nobody wants them anymore. Last time they won the Vanier, TV wasn't invented !!

Those heretics hired a coach who wasn't good enough for the botton dwellers Ti-Cats, where do they expect to end up with him ?? Of course, easy OUA made it possible for them to get where they don't belong.

They don't even eat seafoods the right way !

Laval (the best CIS team ever) will crush, splat and squash them like the repulsive rats they are.

You've been warned, so don't come cry baby afterward.

22yearsLater
2008-11-20, 18:10
Pansies, all of you. I'll bet my avatar.
What the heck I already put fifty on the Mustangs on Pinnacle.

Riva will most assuredly run for more yards than Faulds throws INTs.

Craig Butler will have a pick and a punt return of 35+

Phil_B
2008-11-20, 18:28
Pansies, all of you. I'll bet my avatar.
What the heck I already put fifty on the Mustangs on Pinnacle.

If I was you, I would invest the 50$ in lottery, at least there you would still have a chance to win. :eek:

Riva will most assuredly run for more yards than Faulds throws INTs.

I agree with you, Riva will run for 6 yards while Faulds will throw only 5 INT. :D

Craig Butler will have a pick and a punt return of 35+

Again, there you are right. Butler will have his ass punted 35 yards away and will PICK the Gatorade from Faulty, sorry I meant Faulds before going back in hiding. ;)

Fenris
2008-11-21, 05:39
All this work for 3 (admitedly great) fans? It seems to me you need help... Perhaps you could convince Pierre Vercheval, a western alumni, to join you. :)

Phil_B
2008-11-21, 05:54
All this work for 3 (admitedly great) fans? It seems to me you need help... Perhaps you could convince Pierre Vercheval, a western alumni, to join you. :)

Vercheval is also work as special counselor for Laval university. He was asked the question on TV this week about which team he would cheer for an his answer was as quick as clear : "Laval".:D

Nice from a Western half of fame member.;)

Fenris
2008-11-21, 06:54
Nice from a Western half of fame member.;)
If it was at Laval it would be FULL of fame?:D:D:p

Fawkes
2008-11-21, 07:12
If it was at Laval it would be FULL of fame?:D:D:p

LOL :D

Hey, why aren't you guys on the bus??

Fenris
2008-11-21, 07:16
I've got 2 good reasons not to be on the bus.

1. The buses leave at 23hr tonight.

2. I don't take the bus. :D:D:D

Fawkes
2008-11-21, 08:16
Okay, I got the times reversed. I thought they left at 10. :o