PDA

View Full Version : My «Back from the future» experience

Bizz
2008-11-14, 12:48
Last night, I found myself on Monday November 17, 2008. Here’s what I read in a Monday morning paper edition :

Breaking news : Dinos laid an egg in PEPS stadium !!
Monthy Masher
Calgary Herald

Some 15,000 witnessed the scene in PEPS stadium, Calgary Dinosaurs laid an egg !!

For the first time since 65 million years, Dinosaurs came to life and, in the most dramatic fashion, left the stadium with a huge egg in a «0» form. Quebec archeologists were puzzled by the event : «Completely astonished, that’s how I feel» said Glen Constantin, one of the premier witness of the rare event.

Blake Nill was more pracmatic about it : «Aren’t Dinos supposed to lay eggs ??»

More on that story coming soon.
If any Dinos fan is out there (very doubfull), I challenge you, reptile skin, to an avatar bet. Usual rules apply : wear a Lav...errr winner standard avatar for 1 week and praise the bes...eeer winner.

Wonder if Dinosaurs are chickens, or shy, or don't beleive in their team, or plain stupid enough to bet against the best CIS team ever (not to be mixed up with some lambs already sacrificed...)

To make it official, say the words : I'M IN !!!

Old Dog
2008-11-14, 12:59
Very good Cardinal Bizz.

BTW did you happen to read how SMU did against Western?

Fawkes
2008-11-14, 13:38
Very good Cardinal Bizz.

BTW did you happen to read how SMU did against Western?

You dont want to know. ;)

Old Dog
2008-11-14, 13:46
You dont want to know. ;)

Fawke you ;)

marton
2008-11-14, 13:56
Let's see...

Rids... MIA
DinosInfo... MIA
BigRed... Busy elsewhere
Brophy... with the Dawgz
Chuck... MIA
GoDinos... On a plane, I guess

Bizz, I think you can forget about getting much company. Lucky you started this thread just today... It will get extinct just in time for the game.

Fenris
2008-11-14, 16:59
Bizz, I think you can forget about getting much company. Lucky you started this thread just today... It will get extinct just in time for the game.

Dinos and extinction go so well together... :p

Aside from that, Avatar betting is at an all time low. :mad:

At least, next week we'll get either SMU or the freshly Spud trained Western fans. :rolleyes:

Phil_B
2008-11-14, 18:33
Hummm looks like the Dinos fans, from species all cousins of the Girlisorus and the Chickenorus, have disappeared from the Country.

To bad we will not get to hear their famous scream to accept a duel. I cannot do it myself, but if you want to try it, first get your voice to sound like the one of a 8 years old girl and say the following out loud, insisting on the capital letters.

IIIIIIammmmmmAKKKKowarrrrrrd

We have been beating puppies in too many bowl games, now that we were supposed to get a real opponent I wished we could have found some of their Fans with a minimum of pride....

Just in case one of them resurrect, I will make the proud and noble call of the real CIS fans.

I AM IN!

Fenris
2008-11-15, 09:22
Did I say I'm in? :)

Bizz
2008-11-16, 01:41
I see, no Dinos fans at all...

...and no other CanWest fans either to carry the torch. Afterall, that conference was a mystery this year, with almost all the teams showing the same record, or...

..may be I just didn't dig deep enough !!

PS : where did I read that Dinosaurs are today's chickens.

Fenris
2008-11-16, 12:47
Today's bird, Bizz... Unless it's today's birdbrains.