PDA

View Full Version : SMU @ UWO

Mustang Fan
2008-11-10, 14:56
I can't believe that nobody has started this yet. :eek: Spud and the SMU gang must be scared!!

This Sunday, the little puppies from SMU are coming to London to get schooled in the game of football. I'm sure they have started hitchhiking their way here already, but they might as well turn back now and save themselves the long trip. There is no way the Mighty Mustangs can lose to a team called Mary. :D

It's going to be a shock for the Mangy Flea Bitten Mutts on their first trip to the Forest City. They will be awed by seeing a team that can actually play football, all the books in the library, and actual attractive women in the stands. Things they have only heard about! And the PURPLE!! A sea of PURPLE!! It will be too much for them. :D

If there are any SMUck fans out there wanting to upgrade to purple next week, please respond with:

I'M IN

BigJake
2008-11-10, 15:01
:D :D :D nice!:D :D :D i'll try'n'tink a sumthin when i stop laffin. that was pretty gud fer a yung fella...i hope ya got Spudley's dander up...:D

I can't believe that nobody has started this yet. :eek: Spud and the SMU gang must be scared!!

This Sunday, the little puppies from SMU are coming to London to get schooled in the game of football. I'm sure they have started hitchhiking their way here already, but they might as well turn back now and save themselves the long trip. There is no way the Mighty Mustangs can lose to a team called Mary. :D

It's going to be a shock for the Mangy Flea Bitten Mutts on their first trip to the Forest City. They will be awed by seeing a team that can actually play football, all the books in the library, and actual attractive women in the stands. Things they have only heard about! And the PURPLE!! A sea of PURPLE!! It will be too much for them. :D

If there are any SMUck fans out there wanting to upgrade to purple next week, please respond with:

I'M IN

marton
2008-11-10, 15:08
There is no way the Mighty Mustangs
I know your purple wallets are usually full enough for you to buy anything, but there's a trademark on that, even if SFU is not in the playoffs anymore, and I have too much integrity to let go of it.

Tell Marshall to expect my lawyers Sunday afternoon. I'm sure we can find a judge to make it a mandatory meeting.

Spud
2008-11-12, 04:31
Mustang Fan.....you purple painted son of a camel tooth cleaner who married a one eyebrowed hairy lady from the circus.:p SMU is going to totally dominate your iddy biddy little purple persons. Marshall is will continue with his perfect 6-0 record. You bunch of momma's country club boys are going to have a good ol fashioned ass woopin at the hands of Sea Dawgs. SMU by 19.....and before you get yer purple monogramed undies in a KNOT .....IM IN...with a CUSTOM AVATAR going to the loser.:eek: :D

By the Way, I can send you a copy of the 1990 Atlantic Bowl if you want to see what purple tears look like.:D :D

la Tuque
2008-11-13, 07:48
U wanna bet me & my SMU buds can park in your darn Alumnet lot ???

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i147/gilles999/CIS%20posts%202/redneck-limo.jpg

Cstbrophy
2008-11-13, 18:34
i didn't know they still played football in ontario. hows that going for ya?

I'M IN

thejumpoff
2008-11-14, 12:39
I think this will be one good game. As for Western, I want to see Vaughn Martin SHOW UP and play instead of flapping his big lips.

As for St. marys--to beat Western, one word....Physical. The Stangs WRs have not been challenged physically, If I was a DB, I would coldcock their WRs as I question their toughness...more like finesse guys. Overall, I question the Stangs toughness along the line of scrimmage.

Fawkes
2008-11-14, 13:46
Hey look! jumpoff's back! And in fine form too. (I wonder if he and gold are buddies? :rolleyes: )

Anyway, as one who has claimed to be a victim of racism in another thread, I found this comment interesting:

... I want to see Vaughn Martin SHOW UP and play instead of flapping his big lips.

thejumpoff
2008-11-14, 19:07
Hey look! jumpoff's back! And in fine form too. (I wonder if he and gold are buddies? :rolleyes: )

Anyway, as one who has claimed to be a victim of racism in another thread, I found this comment interesting:

Well, well well if it isn't Mr. "I want to talk football, but people here are not willing" Fawkes Here is your chance, Fawkes, so tell me, why would Western beat SMU, points will be awarded for your football knowledge.

Mustang Fan
2008-11-15, 08:15
OK guys, take this discussion to the LOS where it belongs. This thread is for SMU fans who want to change to purple avatars next week!! :D

marton
2008-11-15, 08:20
OK guys, take this discussion to the LOS where it belongs. This thread is for SMU fans who want to change to purple avatars next week!! :D
Too bad I can't play. I have had one perfect for Sir Spud...

Cstbrophy
2008-11-16, 16:51
pm me if you want to give me anything more shameful than the standard avatar.