PDA

View Full Version : Bees betting badly?

Fenris
2008-11-05, 09:34
Lord Fenris gets to the ballroom and looks around. Not many Stingers...
The music stops.
Fenris throw his gauntlet in the center of the now empty center floor.

- Is there someone brave enough to take the part of Concordia? Someone ready to bet against me and the Rouge & Or?

Fenris Gauntlet lies in the middle of the floor surrounded by the sudden silence.

Will someone take up the gauntlet and the challenge?

Fenris
2008-11-05, 10:01
This is it! Is there anyone to take the challenge, bet his avatar and back up his team with all he can?

The rules are as usual. For a week thereafter, the loser will wear the winning team symbol as avatar or the avatar given by the winner. For all week long, the loser must praise the winning team.

Those underendowed in the courage department who will not bet exposed themselves to be called curs and cowards not only unworthy of kissing the victors boots but unworthy of even looking under said boots. They will thereafter be treated as the dregs of the football fans, let by others to stay in the gully drinking light beer instead of drinking real one in the stands. Other fans will be avoiding touching them treating them as if they didn't even exist. They will only look at them when spitting to avoid soiling their spit by hitting them...

I think I made my point...

So those who are in, WRITE I'm in!

marton
2008-11-05, 10:26
I found a few pictures of what you can expect the Stingers will look like after the game.

http://www.gardenmandy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/dead-bee.jpg

http://www.rightblueeye.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/dead_bee.gif

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/51/174142798_e5ad6d76e0.jpg

MAJJAK
2008-11-05, 14:57
I found a few pictures of what you can expect the Stingers will look like after the game.

:D :D

Bizz
2008-11-06, 13:16
Where are all the Stingers faithfulls ????

They are mainly OUA students coming down to Quebec in order to pay less for their tuition fees.

But....they are snobbing their own football team ! Shame on you, wankers !!

How about being manly enough to put your avatar on the line ??

Of course, I don't expect any of you having the guts to show up...

...and there are words for such peoples :

cowards !! chickens !!

Don't try to find something between your legs, you have nothing there !!

Just in case some Corcondians find some courage hidden somewhere :

I'm IN !!!

Standard bet : 1 week wearing a most beautiful Laval avatar and praising for the Ultimate CIS team.

Bizz
2008-11-07, 16:12
Echo...Echo...Echo...Echo...Echo...

Sounds your hear entering the Stingers dressing room. :D

Fenris
2008-11-08, 09:56
It seems the irreductible celts will keep resisting because there is no opposition.

Curs!!!

marton
2008-11-08, 09:57
Poc Poc!

Phil_B
2008-11-08, 17:12
Hey girlies Stinger fans, where are you? :eek:

No matter if you are a real ConU fans like JDM, The Commish or the usual Laval haters like coward Mattress, Russell2000Excuses, Marc and all other UdeM fans ... you have to put your money where your mouth is.:p

Are you all too affraid to make a call and answer Sir Fenris challenge?:confused: :rolleyes:

Unless you dare accept the challenge, you will all be stamped forever with the After the Fact Experts(AFE) seal.:D

marton
2008-11-08, 17:33
Since no one will accept the challenge, and some tasks have to be done...

I, Count Marton, and proxy Stingers spokesperson, will give daily praise to Laval after they beat the Stingers senseless. I will also ridicule the overrated Concordia passing game, their weak OLine and their secondary full of holes.

I'm not a big fan of avatar challenges but I guess I'm in.

Fenris
2008-11-09, 03:35
Hey girlies Stinger fans, where are you? :eek:

No matter if you are a real ConU fans like JDM, The Commish or the usual Laval haters like coward Mattress, Russell2000Excuses, Marc and all other UdeM fans ... you have to put your money where your mouth is.:p

Are you all too affraid to make a call and answer Sir Fenris challenge?:confused: :rolleyes:

Unless you dare accept the challenge, you will all be stamped forever with the After the Fact Experts(AFE) seal.:D
They could also be the Bee After Reality Facts (BARF) or the After Beating Overeated Ridiculous Tugs (ABORT) or the Bee After Rout Fools or the Stinger Truly Invisible Noxious Goons... Sorry for the Goons but I Lack a word beginning with G.
So they could be:
AFE
BARF
ABORT
BARF (again. With old age you begin to repeat yourself.)
STING
We can find others I'm sure...
How about Invisible Doubter Incapable of Ovationning their Team!
Thta's It!
You, invisible Stinger fans are now the IDIOT!
I call a vote on this!

Fenris
2008-11-10, 08:06
I keep the downputting right for next year... :mad: