PDA

View Full Version : Any betting bums around?

Fenris
2008-10-28, 11:13
Being a gentleman by nature, I like to deliver a challenge in the way of the higher social classes. However, since we seem condemned to fight the dirty and the ugly, I'll adapt my level of language to them... I ask the more civilized of you to forgive what will follow if it offend you. :cool:

After changing into my dirtiest clothes, I find a carabums fan. I take him by the unclean holey jeans he (happily) wears and throw him head first in a full garbage can. Hearing muffled sound, I take his head out to hear him say:
"Thanks for the free lunch."
Seeing my delicate diplomatical approach is misunderstood, I take his lunchbox, throw it open and pour the content into his previously described jeans including the green and black mold living inside it. In the lunch box, not the jeans. I don't care to know what proliferate in his pants.
I then give him a few classical gallic "baffes"(*) to wake him from his smog induced stupor.

I, lord Fenris, challenge you to risk your Avatar against the Mighty Rouge et Or this week-end! The winner has the bragging right until the 2009 season. The loser MUST wear the winner's team avatar or the winner's choice of avatar. Moreover, the said loser will praise the other team every day for a week until friday. After that, he may wear again his own avatar in deep shame.

I append the following:
Anyone accepting the challenge may ask for a personnal chalenge with another chalenger. In this case, the loser will submit to any indignities the winner specify before the game within the boundaries of good taste as defined by CJ.

May Laval... Ooops:D... May the better team win!

Of course, anyone not accepting the challenge is a cur, a coward and merit any indignities we may pour on him or her.

May the right be upheld! :)

(*) A "baffe" is a slap as only Obelix can give them, of course.

Bizz
2008-10-28, 14:41
I, Cardinal Bizz, better known as Monseigneur, am willing to walk side by side with any Laval Noble who wishes to be part of the challenge.

I suspect that not much rat.. uhmm, Carabums fans will be willing to accept. Since, according to their filth…uhmmm, mentor, they’re all Blacks coming from the well known slu…uhmm, Montreal North area, they’ll be more occupied starting fir…uhmm, some premature celebrations.

Brouillette is a mini-Jodoin and he’ll soon break the later interception record.

Their D is OVERRATED and dirt…uhmm, like to bend the rules.

Their three-fingered punter is only good for short kicks and all of them don’t even know their mothers.

May they all burn in hell, I expelled them all !!

I’M IN !!

PS : just in case there aren’t any siss…uhmm, takers, I reserved the right to post, once a day, for a week, any insanity I would see fit to write about those theiv…uhmm, moro…uhmm, uncultivated and eternal losers.

marton
2008-10-28, 15:17
PS : just in case there aren’t any siss…uhmm, takers, I reserved the right to post, once a day, for a week, any insanity I would see fit to write about those theiv…uhmm, moro…uhmm, uncultivated and eternal losers.
Winner gets to make fun of Montreal every day for a week. Great concept. :D

Russell2000
2008-10-28, 17:51
YO LAVAL

Russ, the boss of Montreal-nord , the spic of Ahuntsic, the dog of street wars
has something to tell ya :

I'M IN

Back in black, Russ the boss hits the sacks,
The bums are gonna hurt your quarterbacks
The Carabums are let loose from the noose,
And Russ the boss is drinkin booze ,
YO, baby Russ is back in black!

Yo , Yo laval you’re about to die
And it’s getting Russ pretty high
Down goes one more Laval player
Again again comes the stretcher ,
YO, baby Russ is back in black!

marton
2008-10-28, 18:12
Habs, Als , Carabins . Montreal, a true city of champions
Hate the Habs.

Don't really like the Als.

Disgusted by the Carabums.

Montreal, a city that hasn't been Champion at anything in quite a while.

Sorry about that. Well, not really... but it's the nice thing to say. I think. :cool:

MAJJAK
2008-10-29, 02:19
Again again comes the stretcher

Tsk, tsk. :o

Fenris
2008-10-29, 06:41
Hate the Habs.

Don't really like the Als.

Disgusted by the Carabums.

Montreal, a city that hasn't been Champion at anything in quite a while.

Sorry about that. Well, not really... but it's the nice thing to say. I think. :cool:No. It's not nice to say. It's fun to say. :D:p

Russell2000
2008-10-29, 07:33
HA HA HA !!

Got some bad news for you OREO's !!

This morning I reached Hernando « El lobo loco »(Crazy wolf) Galindez , Head of one the most feared street gang in Montreal-Nord , Los gordos chicos .( the Fat boys). The’re coming over at the PEPS and they will be hanging behind the Rouge et Or yelling and screaming in Spanish at César Sanchez after Groulx leaves the game at 3 :27 in the first quarter :

Hey Sanchito quieres una fria ? :D :D

On a lighter side amigos , got a little quizz for you Laval fans. Correct answers gets you a 49 cents rebate on a double-cheese/butterscotch poutine at Ahston’s !

What the Quebec city 400th Celebrations and Glenn Constantin have in commun ???

They are both a great pride for that unbelievable city !

What’s the first question Coach Constantin asks a potential recruit ?

Are you going to study Business or Law ?

marton
2008-10-29, 07:41
I know this is pretty much a Pub extension and all, but I think you may have pushed it a bit too far this time Russ. The line between funny and personal attacks may be fine at times, but this time you're definitely over it.

I'm still pretty much powerless at this time, so here's your chance to edit your post yourself.

marton
2008-10-29, 08:08
Indeed, no hablo spanol. Which is why I was talking about the Glen part, not the Sanchez part I didn't understand.

Mattrak
2008-10-29, 08:16
I know this is pretty much a Pub extension and all, but I think you may have pushed it a bit too far this time Russ. The line between funny and personal attacks may be fine at times, but this time you're definitely over it.

I'm still pretty much powerless at this time, so here's your chance to edit your post yourself.

Marton, you guys are talking smack, he talks smack back, calls you guys fellows and you mention him going over the line. The fact that you mention that you are currently powerless makes me concerned about you being a moderator on this board. On every other matter, no problem, on the Laval vs Montreal debate, having a Laval moderator makes no sence. But hey, CJ has limited ressources.

Didn't we win the hockey game last night? But at the same time, Did the Garaga win also?:D We have been winning the "best city" in Quebec title for the last 150 years, not bad. But at the same time, we are the only contestant. Ok Ok, I'm slipping, this is the reality pub a bit... sorry Mr. wannabe moderator.

Mattrak
2008-10-29, 08:18
yo appreando espanol a universidad, but I failed:( :D

Fenris
2008-10-29, 08:33
I notice Mattrak is still opening his big mouth but hasn't bet his avatar... :rolleyes:

Russell2000
2008-10-29, 09:38
Indeed, no hablo spanol. Which is why I was talking about the Glen part, not the Sanchez part I didn't understand.

OUPPPSSSSSSS . I tought the Spanish part was bothering you !! Is it better now ??

Sorry , but not always easy for a Montreal inner-city kid with no mother to draw the line :cool:

yo appreando espanol a universidad, but I failed

Not bad . Here's one you can practice on :

Creo que los Lavalitos .... tienen miedo !!:D :D :D

Mattrak
2008-10-29, 17:02
I notice Mattrak is still opening his big mouth but hasn't bet his avatar... :rolleyes:

How could I put my MTA avatar in a Montreal vs Laval game? Looks like Fenris is stil out to lunch, no matter where the discussions take place:rolleyes:

And, just so you know, I got this crazy avatar negotiation going on with the X guys, as I want all of them to wear "Founder of the Gary Ross Fan Club" next to their avatar, instead of "senior player' etc.:D

Fenris
2008-10-30, 07:01
How could I put my MTA avatar in a Montreal vs Laval game? Looks like Fenris is stil out to lunch, no matter where the discussions take place:rolleyes: ...
Sorry to disapoint you but you defend UdM twice as much as MTA. I admit it escapes me why you do defend them.

Mattrak
2008-10-30, 07:26
Sorry to disapoint you but you defend UdM twice as much as MTA. I admit it escapes me why you do defend them.

That could be possible, I as I have to defend the many injustices on this board:D and the other AUS fans don't use the minor hockey tactics that get me going.

But at the same time, what don't you do what you have been doing, that is to disregard what I am typing when forming your opinions about something regarding me.

Fenris
2008-10-30, 09:10
But at the same time, what don't you do what you have been doing, that is to disregard what I am typing when forming your opinions about something regarding me.I'm reading. I'm also laughting very often. :D

Mattrak
2008-10-30, 10:24
I'm reading. I'm also laughting very often. :D

but more importantly, are you taking notes?:D :D :D

Fenris
2008-11-01, 13:35
So this is it. The first win in the way to the Vanier.

Montreal played a relatively clean game and there were few bad penalties. Congratulations for getting so much cleaner than last year.

I wonder if playing against McGill didn't help giving UdM little to chew on in thew game films?

Fenris
2008-11-01, 15:01
Russel, I've got a special avatar for you. I.ll post it soon... (*sadistical looking smily)

Fenris
2008-11-01, 15:08
Here it is Russell, in UdM color.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9587/romainswh7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

marton
2008-11-01, 15:10
ROFL! Best avatar I've seen in quite a while!

ExiledFan
2008-11-02, 03:36
Here it is Russell, in UdM color.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9587/romainswh7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Superb !

Fenris
2008-11-02, 04:13
Russell? Russell?

Russell2000
2008-11-02, 05:27
I'M THERE amigo !! You really want to humiliate me with that AVATAR !!

I have a question for you fenris : I should ask directly to marton but he warned me again yesterday about not doing any personal attacks and I don't know were the line is anymore :cool:

Does marton always bring his winter tires to tailgates ? Is it a tradition at Laval ? do you all do it ?

Hey , what time do bars open around here in Ste-Foy ?:eek:

Bizz
2008-11-02, 07:44
You're a good sport Russ.

Just can't imagine myself in a Blue avatar (unless it's a beer one :)).

Marton always brings a lot of stuff at the tailgate, but for the tires, he's waayy in advance, they're mandatory only on Dec. 15th; he probably thinks putting them on the rear seat makes him respect the new law !! :p

For your last question, nobody knows as we usually close those bars, not open them... :D :D

marton
2008-11-02, 08:08
LOL! I always thought that it's the intention that counts.

So I've got the intention to gt my tires installed, just not gotten to do it yet. So that's my line if I get caught past dec 15th... I had the intention of getting them installed officer. :D

Fenris
2008-11-02, 11:08
Russell! Do you really think this is humiliating? I had a lot worse in mind but I like this one. As for humiliating, remember you still have to praise the R&O this week.

Russell2000
2008-11-03, 07:05
I have a commitment to praise Laval this week before going into hibernation . Russ es un hombre de palabra ( a man of his word ) and he will do it. Anyway , in my hood , not being a man of his word means a little dip in Canal Lachine with your hands tied in the back …. :eek:

Praising Laval is an easy subject since I could write for days , even weeks and still have more and more to say. So let’s go with the more important things.

Thanks Laval … without you the Montreal Carabins program wouldn’t even exist ! you opened the way for us and Sherby and all the others that will be coming in the next coming years ( UQUAM , UQTR, UQCH, UQRN etc etc …. I may become a two-team fan when UQMN gets a team ( UQ Montreal-Nord ) .

In order to prove my gratitude , I tought about having a commemorative plaque placed on Edouard-Montpetit Street.

Lavallensis Universitatis Rougious Aureus , you did it with Pride and Honor, you have our eternal recognition , The Montreal Carabins.

I will afford all costs myself including permits and bribes to the city of Montreal . I’ve already sold my fur coat and put my Rolex for sale on EBAY. ( paid $39 in Bangkok ). :)

When it’s done guys , maybe you can come over for an inaugurative tailgate. I will provide drinks and food and we can all sit around the plaque on marton’s winter tires ! :D

Thou shall not forget Laval , Thanks again ,

Rouge2000