PDA

View Full Version : Sherbrooke against Laval

Fenris
2008-10-17, 09:20
You're going to tell me I'm late to post this but here it comes.

I hereby challenge any green and gold fans to put their avatar onthe line against Laval this weekend!

The loser will praise the other team once a day until friday and wear any avatar choosen by the winner.

Any taker?

Since it is between two french teams, here is the traduction:

Vous allez dire que je suis mort pour poster ceci mais me voici.

Je défi les fanatiques du moisi et or de risquer leur avatar contre le mien pour la partie contre Laval en fin de semaine.

Le sherbrookois, oups. Le perdant devra faire l'éloge de l'autre équipe une fois par jour jusqu'à vendredi et porter l'avatar choisi par le gagnant.

Des braves?

SherBiere
2008-10-17, 15:44
fenris ,

I am probably the only Sherbrooke fan here but I'm glad to accept the challenge !

Altough I am not the loudest fan on this board , I would not accepted this challenge if I did not have a very good chance of winning !

Be ready to switch from rouge to vert fenris !! :cool:

I think I will start a post for the game in the "line of scrimmage" section

Fenris
2008-10-19, 05:30
Great! I thought nobody would pick up my glove.

I do hope for a great game.

Fenris
2008-10-20, 05:14
Even if you have to spend the week with our helmet, be proud. Sherbrooke played a much better game than the score show. Both defenses made trouble in the back field. It's not often the Rouge et Or doesn't score a TD in the first half.

SherBiere
2008-10-20, 08:48
Even if you have to spend the week with our helmet, be proud. Sherbrooke played a much better game than the score show

Thanks . The only little problem was that our offense forgot to put points on the board the last 57 minutes of the game ! we will have to fix that otherwise we'll lose the next 2 against Concordia.

Very impressed by Laval. So much depth in the lineup. One guy is hurt and the replacement is even better . Next year maybe the Q should change the format . we play the season just for fun and there's only one playoff game . Laval against the all-stars from other five teams.

I would bet $10 for Laval by 2 TD's anyway !

question : when are you going to replace the local announcer. Even on TV , y tape sur les nerfs "

marton
2008-10-20, 09:05
I would bet $10 for Laval by 2 TD's anyway !
That's 5 FG's according to this year's accounting rules.

Fenris
2008-10-20, 10:48
question : when are you going to replace the local announcer. Even on TV , y tape sur les nerfs "
Sorry but he's been there for a long time. I strongly doubt he'll get out. Since it took years to train him to be okay in football, I'm not sure I want to replace him. It's a lot worse than housebreaking a dog.

marton
2008-10-20, 11:29
I don't actually mind him that much.

Bishop's is much more annoying... can't stop talking... ever.