PDA

View Full Version : SMU vs AUA

BigJake
2008-09-05, 06:30
any u lumberjills wanna wager yer avi? or r ya all yeller like davinci, who hasnt been seen since he put on that weddin dress avi and went tra-la-lalling tru de apple orchards.............:p

sheeesh i'll even giv ya points...:o

la Tuque
2008-09-05, 10:45
???? I can no longer read hieroglyphs
Sad situation in Axeville.... :(

Looks like their fans figure that the 2008 season will start on September 20, when they show up at X with a 0 - 2 W/L record, because the games against SMU & Laval are write-offs :rolleyes:

BJ, I'm sure you mean well when you post, but you gotta try harder if you wish anyone sober to understand :p :D

Dirty Mexican
2008-09-05, 11:22
Alllllllllright Big Fake, I'll accept your challenge..... the Dirty Mexican is always a Mexi-can not a Mexi-can't..... I don't need no stinking point spread. All I need is some Tecate's, chilli con carne and for you to wear my avatar with some well deserved shame! Entiendes Mendes, o esplico Frederico?

BigJake
2008-09-05, 11:29
I'M IN u muy coco loco friole de cabasa!!!!!!!!! endolay! :D

Alllllllllright Big Fake, I'll accept your challenge..... the Dirty Mexican is always a Mexi-can not a Mexi-can't..... I don't need no stinking point spread. All I need is some Tecate's, chilli con carne and for you to wear my avatar with some well deserved shame! Entiendes Mendes, o esplico Frederico?