PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

SherBiere
2008-04-30, 17:35
New to this forum !

I'm a Sherbrooke Vert et Or fan and glad to join this forum ! I've been reading it for a while not sure if my English was up-to-par ! But today I said to myself : Just do it , as today is a special day : Samuel Giguère and Pierre-Luc Labbé being drafted in the CFL draft, a first for Sherbrooke !

As you all know by now , Giguère was signed by the Colts but he will face tough competition especially by one of the Colts draftees,round six pick PIERRE GARCON, a very talented WR from Mt Union ( div 3 ) , who was a member of the 100 yards relay team at Mt Union . Anyway, Samuel has a lot of work cut out for him before making the Colts rooster. so I think we may see more of him here in the CFL soon !!

I really enjoy CIS football in Quebec and I think Laval, Concordia, Bishop and Sherbrooke will make it to the playoffs and Montreal and Mcgill will finish 5th and 6th in the Quebec division.

Glad to join , Sherbiere

marton
2008-04-30, 17:38
Bienvenue Sherbiere! Enfin un authentique fan de Sherbrooke qui se montre la face.

ExiledFan
2008-05-01, 03:58
New to this forum !

I'm a Sherbrooke Vert et Or fan and glad to join this forum ! I've been reading it for a while not sure if my English was up-to-par ! But today I said to myself : Just do it , as today is a special day : Samuel Giguère and Pierre-Luc Labbé being drafted in the CFL draft, a first for Sherbrooke !

As you all know by now , Giguère was signed by the Colts but he will face tough competition especially by one of the Colts draftees,round six pick PIERRE GARCON, a very talented WR from Mt Union ( div 3 ) , who was a member of the 100 yards relay team at Mt Union . Anyway, Samuel has a lot of work cut out for him before making the Colts rooster. so I think we may see more of him here in the CFL soon !!

I really enjoy CIS football in Quebec and I think Laval, Concordia, Bishop and Sherbrooke will make it to the playoffs and Montreal and Mcgill will finish 5th and 6th in the Quebec division.

Glad to join , Sherbiere

Welcome welcome !! always nice to see a new fan...especially one that
place Mtl in 5th :p

cjstora
2008-05-01, 04:08
Welcome aboard, SherBiere.

Jac
2008-05-01, 07:07
Welcome to the board. You sure made yourself a lots of friends among the OREO by putting the Carabins out of the playoffs.

We will have a lots of time to discuss before and during the season.

Glad to see you join the board and, don't drink to much ``bière`` it makes you believe that your dreams will become reality.

Bizz
2008-05-01, 08:48
Welcome SherBiere !!

Indeed, a day to remember for the Vert & Or !!

Glad you decided to join, and don't be shy to participate. The more, the better.

Russell2000
2008-05-02, 09:25
Welcome Sherbiere !!

Look like you had a few cold ones before making your 2008 predictions for the Q :eek:

The Carabins will not finish fifth but instead battle ConU for second place.

Sherby faces the Carabins on Sept 20 th, then Bishop's two weeks in a row.
Could easily be a 0-3 . Last two games of the season at the PEPS and ConU. 0-2 for sure !

There's still 2009 :D :D :D

SherBiere
2008-05-02, 15:44
Thanks for the welcome !

I will try to do be a good contributor to the forum.

to the Montreal Carabins : jac and russell :

Sorry but I expect Montreal to go 2-6 and finish 5 th in the Qc conference. Here are my predictions , even if it's pretty early :

Laval 7-1
Conc. 7-1
Bish. 4-4
Sher 3-5
Mtl 2-6
Mcg 1-7

I think the Carabins call play defense but have absolutely no offense. Running game is doutbful and Brouillette throwing the ball anywhere hoping Frank Bruno catches the ball is not exactly a good passing attack. Montreal will lead the country again for total penalty yards and a total under 120 for total points scored this season.

Good night

marton
2008-05-02, 16:27
You pick ConU to win one against Laval. Good man. I like you already.

This 8-0 nonsense can't be allowed to go on. And dropping one to ConU is a honorable way to attain the so desired 7-1 record.

Mrs Trk
2008-05-02, 16:42
Welcome to the Team! :) :)

Dr Johnny Fever
2008-05-22, 07:31
Welcome and your English is pretty damn good! It's certainly much better than my French and I'm a purelaine Francophone :D

MAJJAK
2008-05-27, 08:43
Montreal will finish 5th in the Quebec division.

I like you already! :D Welcome aboard. ;)