PDA

View Full Version : Attention Mustang fans: Partisan's first avatar challenge

Partisan
2007-11-12, 19:39
It's real simple. In all my time on .org, I've never worn an avatar, and now I'm offering one brave Mustang fan the opportunity to choose my very first one for me. If the Mustangs beat the Bisons this Saturday, I'll put on an avatar of your choice, and not only that, I'll wear it until the start of the Green Dogs' main camp in 2008. All you have to do is come into this thread and say two little words...

I'm in!

But there's just one little catch. When the machine from Manitoba rips the glass slippers clean off those bratty little Cinderellas from UWO, you have to put on an avatar of my choice. And you have to wear it until the start of the Mustangs' main camp in 2008.

So how 'bout it?

la Tuque
2007-11-14, 10:56
Looks like the stakes are wayyyy to high for your opponents, Partisan. :)

Your challenge went out more than 24 hours ago. No reply & only 24 reads :rolleyes:

Maybe coming up with some odds would help :confused:

Partisan
2007-11-15, 21:29
This is playoff football. Wins and losses, pure and simple. But if the stakes are just too high, I'll make it a bit easier on them...

If I lose, I keep your avatar until Main Camp '08. If you lose, you keep my avatar until New Year's Day. How about it?

DaVinci
2007-11-15, 22:25
something tells me that avatar challenges don't go over so well outside of the q & aus

Partisan
2007-11-16, 20:16
Can't blame a guy for trying.

Partisan
2007-11-21, 21:28
I'm not sure if I want to challenge any of the SMU folks to an avatar bet... their team didn't disgust me the way Western did.