PDA

View Full Version : Even more official Laval-Bums Avatar challenge

hohly
2007-10-28, 15:57
I, Hohly, Bishop of the Ste Church of the PEPS (OREO), hereby declare an avatar challenge to the evil and mostly deluded Carabin's (also known as the Bums) fans.

I have the privilege of doing so because : THERE ARE ACTUALLY CARABUM'S FANS THIS YEAR ON THE FORUM !!! Two...and the usual Laval haters.

I put down my gas canister, light up my zippo, and set fire to that (whatever it is) Carabum's mascot

I will put my avatar on the line, and if the unthinkable should happen, I will wear that discusting Mtl dildo avatar for a week, and go hit old ladies on the streets and steal candy from the childrens.

In resumé :

I'M IN

BigJake
2007-10-28, 17:01
I will put my avatar on the line, and if the unthinkable should happen, I will wear that discusting Mtl dildo avatar for a week, and go hit old ladies on the streets and steal candy from the childrens.

aw hohly mackarel, that is too funny! ahahahahaha :D :D :D je peeing dans mon pantalon avec le rire

Capkenn
2007-10-28, 17:08
Ok ! I know im off the track, but what is an avatar challenge ?

Go Bums Go

Max

hohly
2007-10-28, 17:16
Normaly, since you're a Mtl grad, you should be able to understand about half of Spud's text, it's written very very simply with 2, max 3 syllables words...

http://www.cisfootball.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1063

Return here after and do your worst !!!

Russell2000
2007-10-28, 17:34
Mgr de LAVAL of the Séminaire de Québec , Beloved husband of Marie de L,incarnation of les Ursulines de Québec , proud parents of :

Hubert-wilhemar-Aldebert-joseph-marie-joseph TANGUAY , Grand Grand Grand Grand Father of Jacques Tanguay ( the man of a thousand jobs ), :p

I , RUSS THE BOSS U CAN TRUST , accept the Avatar challenge by hohly sh** :D :D :D

I ,as Executive vice-President of the Carabins Foundation of Montreal ,

1) promess to wear the Laval avatar for a full week .
2) praise the Laval football program for a week.
3) Give a $20,000 donation to the Laval U ÉTUDES LIBRES Department :D
4) Act as co-president of ULMEX . Laval U Mexico recruiting group
5) Buy $1000 of furniture at Ameublements Tanguay :(

Do we have a challenge , Monseigneur ? :)

Before accepting , you should know I'm gonna be using this post to trash talk against Laval ..... TRUST THE RUSS !! :D

Please say YES

Wildtype
2007-10-28, 17:55

Unfair challenge!!! :mad:

If the Carabins win, well you win :rolleyes:

And if Laval wins... well according to your 5 points, you win also!!! :eek:

Who wouldn't like to praise Laval, while wearing their avatar, drinking beer (études libres) while sitting on a chair bought chez Tanguay at the Riviera Maya??? :D :D :D

Un-fair!!! :p

Lee
2007-10-28, 19:02
Mgr de LAVAL of the Séminaire de Québec , Beloved husband of Marie de L,incarnation of les Ursulines de Québec , proud parents of :

Hubert-wilhemar-Aldebert-joseph-marie-joseph TANGUAY , Grand Grand Grand Grand Father of Jacques Tanguay ( the man of a thousand jobs ), :p

I , RUSS THE BOSS U CAN TRUST , accept the Avatar challenge by hohly sh** :D :D :D

Do we have a challenge , Monseigneur ? :)

Before accepting , you should know I'm gonna be using this post to trash talk against Laval ..... TRUST THE RUSS !! :D

Please say YES

:D :D Good work Russell !

Russell2000
2007-10-30, 05:42
Carabin fans : ( I maybe talking to myself but … )

Tickets on sale for the game today at noon . $30 (luxury bus, tailgate,game)
CEPSUM : 514-343-6160

Individual tickets can also be bought at 418-656-3668 . Ask to be in the section reserved for Carabins fans .

We also offer a VIP football week-end . Laval owner M. Jacques Tanguay has agreed to rent his private jet challenger 300 for a very reasonable price , allowing us to offer you a great package for only $999

Limos from the CEPSUM to the airport
The flight ( cold appetizers and champagne will be served )
Luxury bus to the PEPS
Special tailgate ( surf and turf /unlimited drinks ). Surprised guest : You’ll be able to shake hands with Quebec city most famous athlete , le BONHOMME CARNAVAL
Tickets in section 3
For the night , a fantastic venue called : “The best Quebec city has to offer” which includes :

- A luxury dinner at Quebec most famous restaurant : CHEZ ASHTON
- 4 tickets of $10 nude dansing at the famous FOLICHON Cabaret
- A suite at the prestigious “ Hotel/Motel JOANNE “

Before accepting to buy any of the offers , please read carefully the SAFETY AND SECURITY sections just below

SAFETY AND SECURITY

It is the responsibility of individual Carabins fans to make informed travel choices. The Carabins fan club takes very seriously the safety and security of fans visiting the PEPS. Situations vary from sections to sections, and there may be constraints which can limit the ability of the Carabin fan Club to provide assistance, particularly in PEPS sections where the potential for violent conflict or verbal abuse are high. In the event of a crisis situation that requires evacuation, the Carabin Fan Club policy is to provide safe transportation to the closest safe location. Carabin Fan Club will assist Carabins fans in leaving the PEPS as a last resort.

The decision to come to the PEPS is the sole responsibility of the Carabin Fan . The fan is also responsible for his or her own personal safety. The purpose of this Travel Report is to provide Carabin Fans with up-to-date information to enable them to make well-informed decisions.

ALLEZ LES BLEUS

cjstora
2007-10-30, 06:25
You guys kill me

Fenris
2007-10-30, 09:12
Dear Bishop, I congratulate you for your magnificent challenge.

In remembrance of the other home away from home that burned down, I'll do it in a classic style.

I approach Capkenn, remove my chainmail plate reinforced gauntlet, put half a brick in it and slap him. Twice. Just to get his attention.

I then remove the half brick and throw the gauntlet on the ground but I miss the ground and hit his foot.

I challenge like a knight should but in a style fiting to your violent institution. Will you take up my gauntlet and thus my challenge?

Seeing the empty look on Capkenn face, I begin anew.

Me say Laval win. UDM lose. If Laval win you put little image of Laval instead of one you got. You say nice thing about Laval for a week. If Laval lose I do same for UDM. You accept?

All this means I'M IN! of course.

Aside from this challenge, Excellent answer to the challenge Russell.

Russell2000
2007-10-30, 12:04
Carabin fans : Just received this notice

Dear fans,

All seats available have been sold and the Carabins Fan Club would like to thank you for your support. Many of you contacted us concerning security. We received confirmation from the Rouge et Or organization that 20 more policemen would be protecting our section . Laval’s owner M. Jacques Tanguay was kind enough to provide us with 8 SWAT team members from his personal Security Force Squad . :)

VIP package holders : There is change . Le Bonhomme Carnaval is on strike and will not be able to attend . He will be replaced by another great athlete from Quebec city , former Olympic champion Myriam Bédard. She will have with her copies of her upcoming bio :

“ Skiing to a screw-up life “ . :p

TAKE NOTICE :

We will leave the tailgate party all together at 11 : 45 so we can all be seated when the Montreal Carabins enter the field ….ALLEZ LES BLEUS !! . Minutes before the game their will a symbolic ceremony where the Carabins players will gather together in the middle of the field and step on the Rouge et Or logo !! Don’t miss it ! :D

Thanks for your support and have a good game !

hohly
2007-10-30, 14:46
Dear misguided Carabum's fan, yes you two !!! My flock of loyal Laval's church members are tired of having to do some "Accomodements raisonnables" for your sorry team.

First, because of you, because your players were so scared of drunken 160 lbs fans yelling bad things to them, like : Good punch in the nuts Woodly !!! :D We now have to make the visiting team walk all the way around the stadium to enter on the other side. Now, all the teams have to do this, even the ones that we truly respect and encourage, BECAUSE OF YOUR BLUE SKIN MINORITY / VIOLENT CULTURE !!!

After that, now all teams have to stand at their 45 yards line before kickoff, why ??? YES, BECAUSE OF YOU !!!

What else...again because of you, our coaches can no longer assault you with a 9 feet flag poll... :rolleyes:

We can accept that you want to wear a dildo on your Helmets, we're open enough to accept that... ;)

The most bizarre of those "Accomodements raisonnables" has to be that we now have to chant "Allez les Bleus", when the Bums are on Offense :eek:

In all, the Carabum's have change the Q's football culture and me and my fellow church members can no longer tolerate this. We had enough !!!

SATURDAY, WE'RE WINNING AND SENDING ALL THE BLUE SKIN MEMBERS OF YOUR BIZARRE COMMUNAUTY TO YOUR ISLAND ON A ONE WAY BUS RIDE !!!

:D :D :D

Wildtype
2007-10-30, 16:59
The most bizarre of those "Accomodements raisonnables" has to be that we now have to chant "Allez les Bleus", when the Bums are on Offense :eek:

Priceless :D :D :D

Fenris
2007-10-30, 17:21
Good. Since the Carabins fans will be there, we'll be more numerous to yell when they are on offense. :D

That's the difference between Bleu fans and R&O fans, we don't fear asking questions about the rules while they don't know the rules. (Spud, I'll send you your 2% copyright fee)

Last news! I just learned every carabin fan identifying himself at the gate will receive a magnificent white shirt with triple length sleeve that can be tied behind the back for warmth. This way, they'll feel at home even in this cold city a long way from their little florida. They'll also feel right at home so long a way from their institutuion. :p

Russell2000
2007-10-30, 18:16
My Hohly Mgr de Laval ,

May I remind you that your Beloved Stadaconé Parish , the Greater Quebec city, has elected TORIES at the last Federal Elections !! You have elected blue SMURFS !! My Highness , I know that you probably influenced many to vote for the SMURFS because you wanted to fornicate with MP Josée Verner and I don’t blame you but , always remember that SMURFS are part of your life whether you want it or not and you can’t just get rid of them with a one way ticket to Hochelaga ( Montréal ) . :)

My respectful Mgr , you blame the Carabins for having all teams using a different entrance to the stadium !! May I remind the shameful treatment your gave the Saskatchewan Huskies a few years ago ! this event was the start of it . Of course we, the Carabins , helped the acceleration of the process , but the trend had already started.

May I also remind you , Hohly , that when the Saskatchewan fans returned the favor in 2005 , you called the whole thing as “racist act “ ?? :mad:

Also , my Highness , may I ask you if the schizophrenic maniac who attacked the Carabins with a 9 feet flag poll in 2005 is out of the hospital ?? ( I think his name was Raymond Veillette ) . If so , then we can say that medicine makes miracles !

My Great Highness , you mentioned Woodly Jean and the famous kick in the nuts .
Woodly is a kind man ! did you know that he was wrestling with coach Constantin during the famous shuffle ?? He could easily have knocked out wild’n crazy Glen , but instead he just calmed him down ! a true gentleman !

Speaking of true gentleman , Mgr , it’s the last time I talk to you like a priest !! My hot-tempered aggressive Carabin temper has already got enough with this Catholic Church talk !! Tomorrow it’s back to normal . :D

As Quebec city is now a politically SMURF terriTORY , PM Stef Harper might show up.
At 306 pounds , Coach Santerre has added him to the roaster as a back-up OL . Watch for no 99 ½ . :eek:

ALLEZ LES BLEUS

Lee
2007-10-30, 20:20
As Quebec city is now a politically SMURF terriTORY , PM Stef Harper might show up.
At 306 pounds , Coach Santerre has added him to the roaster as a back-up OL . Watch for no 99 ½ . :eek:

Don't you Smurfs need another backup QB ? :p

hohly
2007-10-31, 03:06
May I remind the shameful treatment your gave the Saskatchewan Huskies a few years ago !

We only burned their mascot, it's not like there was a real person in there...euh...did someone thought to check :confused: :eek:

May I also remind you , Hohly , that when the Saskatchewan fans returned the favor in 2005 , you called the whole thing as “racist act “ ?? :mad:

I didn't thought it was racist, it's fans having a good time, and boy did we re-returned the favor in 2006 and crashed their party :D ... A little like the Bum's 2004 season :p

Russell2000
2007-10-31, 05:27
Received this morning

Dear Carabin fan,

Here’s an update to our previously issued SAFETY AND SECURITY Bulletin

CROWD : ( Quebec city Police estimates )

An estimated 18% of the crowd will be Laval students , so :
Do not wear expensive jewels or carry large sums of money with you.
Women and children MUST NOT circulate alone
Do not buy any merchandise they may offer you. :eek:

An estimated 37% of the crowd will have received their Welfare check two days prior to the game. There will be a lot a alcohol abuse. 40% of the crowd will be Civil Servants working for the Quebec Government. They have a lot of energy to spend on weekends.
So expect a very loud and hostile crowd. Stay calm at all times and don’t hesitate to ask Police help if necessary. :mad:

SANITARY MEASURES

Carabin fans will have 2 chemical toilets strictly reserved for them with security guards controlling the access . Be sure to have your Carabin Fan Club membership card with you. :)

PROSTITUTION

Quebec city has one of the higher PPP rate in the world ( Prostitutes per person ).

You will be solicited in parking lots , at the tailgate , almost everywhere around the PEPS. These sexworkers are professional hookers and you will pay anywhere from $120-$150 per hour for a full service (FS).

We advise you to wait INSIDE the PEPS stadium before contracting any sexual service. The Carabin Fan Club has negociated a special rate with the LFSA ( Laval female students association ) : $60 per hour for FS , $20 (HJ) , $30(BBBJ) . $10 overcharge per service if cheerleader. :p

Have a good day

PS : Your Carabin Fan Club is working on a fantastic package called the “Atlantic Dunsmore Escape “ It will be offered to you very shortly. :D

ALLEZ LES BLEUS

marton
2007-10-31, 05:34
PS : Your Carabin Fan Club is working on a fantastic package called the “Atlantic Dunsmore Escape “ It will be offered to you very shortly. :D

ALLEZ LES BLEUS
You want to go to Halifax to spend your free time during the Dunsmore? Be my guest... we'll be at the PEPS, as usual, entertaining the winner of Bishop's @ Concordia. Say Hi to Spud for me.

Allez les Bleus indeed. :rolleyes:

hohly
2007-10-31, 18:14

Is that where the Bums are going on vacation next week ? I'm sure they can find a bar that has RDS and watch Laval beat Bishop's or ConU :D

BTW, I have some church faithfull now living in Mtl that eared an interesting rumor :

Having learn that the Bleus are planning a little visit to Quebec City, a group called the Reds ??? are thinking of stopping the bus on the 20 to give them some advises... I think it's called a drive by shooting... :confused::confused::confused: I don't know about you, but you'd have to be very skilled to pass a football from a moving car to a bus, even more, knowing that Larosilière doesn't fit in the window... :D

Oh well, an other bizarre culture thing from Montreal...

:D

BigJake
2007-10-31, 18:31
Received this morning

Dear Carabin fan,

Here’s an update to our previously issued SAFETY AND SECURITY Bulletin

CROWD : ( Quebec city Police estimates )

An estimated 18% of the crowd will be Laval students , so :
Do not wear expensive jewels or carry large sums of money with you.
Women and children MUST NOT circulate alone
Do not buy any merchandise they may offer you. :eek:

An estimated 37% of the crowd will have received their Welfare check two days prior to the game. There will be a lot a alcohol abuse. 40% of the crowd will be Civil Servants working for the Quebec Government. They have a lot of energy to spend on weekends.
So expect a very loud and hostile crowd. Stay calm at all times and don’t hesitate to ask Police help if necessary. :mad:

SANITARY MEASURES

Carabin fans will have 2 chemical toilets strictly reserved for them with security guards controlling the access . Be sure to have your Carabin Fan Club membership card with you. :)

PROSTITUTION

Quebec city has one of the higher PPP rate in the world ( Prostitutes per person ).

You will be solicited in parking lots , at the tailgate , almost everywhere around the PEPS. These sexworkers are professional hookers and you will pay anywhere from $120-$150 per hour for a full service (FS).

We advise you to wait INSIDE the PEPS stadium before contracting any sexual service. The Carabin Fan Club has negociated a special rate with the LFSA ( Laval female students association ) : $60 per hour for FS , $20 (HJ) , $30(BBBJ) . $10 overcharge per service if cheerleader. :p

Have a good day

ALLEZ LES BLEUS

you were doing great up to this russ. this is in poor taste.

MAJJAK
2007-11-01, 05:36
Big Jake writes:

this is in poor taste.

Agreed. :rolleyes: Too bad. :(

Fenris
2007-11-01, 05:46
Big Jake writes:

Agreed. :rolleyes: Too bad. :(Put it on learning the ropes around here. Russell prooved he can be insulting with some style. :rolleyes: :o This one is a relapse to his former bad ways.
Russell, proove your worth to us.:)

Russell2000
2007-11-01, 10:10
Hohly Mgr de Laval ,

I would like to ask your forgiveness for my gross and unexcusable comments . The only explanation I can offer to explain this unsportsm…misc .. is this : I watched the INFAMOUS tape again . I had promised my loved ones I would not watch it ever but I did . A beast grew in me and I became completely mad . This madness was transformed in pure rage against your beloved City. I ask for your pardon.

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=2UAvdsTarn8

I would like to redeem myself , Mgr . Do you think , my Highness , that laughing and joking about my own team, les Carabins , would a be harsh enough punishment ? I will try and if what I offer you is not harsh enough , then whatever you decide , I will accept.
( except a Laval victory on Saturday of course )

EDUCATION

U de M. offers a degree in Criminalogy . One of the course offered is a called “ Practical Training Course 1 “ All Carabins players get an automatic A and all Carabins season ticket holders get an automatic B . The following course , the Practical Training Course 2 asks students to meet a real criminal and write a paper about it . As we speak , 6 Carabins players are writing their biography.

Many Carabins players study in a program called “Arts et Science “ . One of the Most popular course is “Basic International Langage “ . You learn to say “ Want some fries with that ? “ in 10 langages.

CARABIN

Because of the actions of the football team the term CARABUM is now widely used in CIS football . “ cara “ means “face” in Spanish . So Carabum means “ bum face “ or “ face de bum “ . The word Carabum will be officially included in the 2009 “Petit Larousse “ dictionary .

CEPSUM

What CEPSUM stands for :?

Correctional & Educational Pavilion for Severe Upcoming Murderers.

THE GAME on Nov. 3 rd

The Carabins enter the field from the north entrance . They slowly jog to their bench . Suddendly 6 Carabins players start running like hell towards the entrance . There was a policeman standing next to their bench.

With 5 minutes left in the first quarter , the Carabins Offense have been penalized 10 straight times for illegal procedure ? ?? How come ??? Just before the snap , a Laval DL yells : HANDS UP !!

Mtl QB Marco Brouillette throws a long pass to Damas Café . As he touches the ball , he’s hit tremendously hard by a DB . He’s lying down on the ground , unconscious . The medical staff comes over and tries to wake him up : Paolo !! Can you hear me ? Where are you Paolo ? he wakes up , doesn’t know really were he is … Paolo ! Talk to me !
Paolo slowly opens his mouth and says : “ Don’t shoot me please “

Mtl QB Marco Brouillette throws a long pass to Frank Bruno . As he touches the ball , he’s hit tremendously hard by a DB . He’s lying down on the ground , unconscious . The medical staff comes over and tries to wake him up : Frank !! Can you hear me ? Where are you Frank ? he wakes up , doesn’t know really were he is … Frank ! Talk to me !
Frank slowly opens his mouth and says : “ Want some fries with that “ ? :D

marton
2007-11-01, 10:22
With 5 minutes left in the first quarter , the Carabins Offense have been penalized 10 straight times for illegal procedure ? ?? How come ??? Just before the snap , a Laval DL yells : HANDS UP !!
Now that is simply hilarious! I can see it happen in my mind. :D

MAJJAK
2007-11-01, 11:05
The following course , the Practical Training Course 2 asks students to meet a real criminal and write a paper about it . As we speak , 6 Carabins players are writing their biography.

:D :D :D

Capkenn
2007-11-02, 05:51
This is so funny !

I'm at work now and everyone is looking at me !

I, as a carabin fan, prounonce that I'm in this avatar challlenge.

May the god of the O-Line and the fact that I alredy steal every ref flag lead us to victory.

Max

Fenris
2007-11-02, 07:41
This is one of the great moment of trash talking! Very great Russell.

Fenris
2007-11-07, 07:16
Capkenn, Shouldn't you be wearing R&O colors?

Russell2000
2007-11-07, 10:11
You’re right fenris ! Capkenn must not only wear Laval’s colors but also post once a day during the week of shame.

Do it Capkenn ! We are the Bums, but bums who keep their word . It’s quite tough the first few hours but after that it’s all right. :)

I officially give my support to Laval for the rest of the season and predict a 48-10 victory for le Rouge et Or on Saturday. No way ConU can stop their new offensive formation ( 8 receivers , no QB ). :D

marton
2007-11-07, 10:39
No way ConU can stop their new offensive formation ( 8 receivers , no QB ). :D
I hear they are also working on a formation with 6 RBs, with no receivers. ;)

Lee
2007-11-07, 12:26
I hear they are also working on a formation with 6 RBs, with no receivers. ;)

I saw some plays at today's practice. All the RB are going through the middle (Laval's way). 3 are 1/16 on the right, 3 are 1/16 on the left, and the defenders has to guess who has the ball.

Russell2000
2007-11-08, 17:12
OREO members

Pinnacle sports has Laval +14 !! I'm willing to put a $500 on that but I'm worried about Laval's DB !!

NO 4 Sam Lajoie ( Q all-star ) hurt ??
NO 2 O.T. Létourneau , come back ??

INFO : I was at the PEPS , Laval/Bishop's , the announcer never stops talking about " Shirley " all the time ! Shirley here Shirley there !! what's the deal ?? :confused:

Russ the boss !!

marton
2007-11-08, 17:21
OREO members

Pinnacle sports has Laval +14 !! I'm willing to put a $500 on that but I'm worried about Laval's DB !!

NO 4 Sam Lajoie ( Q all-star ) hurt ??
NO 2 O.T. Létourneau , come back ??

INFO : I was at the PEPS , Laval/Bishop's , the announcer never stops talking about " Shirley " all the time ! Shirley here Shirley there !! what's the deal ?? :confused:

Russ the boss !!
Concussion for Lajoie.

No return this year for Turcotte-Letourneau.

Lajoie might be back... but it's more likely he'll have to sit this one out.

Shirley is a member of the R&O staff... takes care of a bunch of logistics stuff, the biggest part being tickets sales. The announcer asking for her is kind of an inside joke in the PEPS.

Études Libres Phd? LMAO! Good one :D