PDA

View Full Version : Laval - Concordia

Fenris
2007-10-24, 05:52
What? No Challenge? :(

This rivalry really began in 1998 when Laval lost in overtime on sunday after the game started on saturday. Since then, it's been a fight for glory, honors and bragging rights.

So, I'll do it the classic way.

Hum, hum...

I advance toward Stinger Fan. Without saying anything to him, I remove my soft suede glove. I hit him once on each cheek.
- You beatles will be crushed under our heel as cockroaches.

I'M IN!

MAJJAK
2007-10-25, 02:37
What? No Challenge?

Are you surprised? :confused: :D

Fenris
2007-10-25, 04:46
Are you surprised? :confused: :D
I'm surprised Concordia doesn't play better.
I'm surprised Stinger Fan didn't answer.
I'm surprised bya a lot of things... :D :eek:

Bizz
2007-10-25, 07:17
Stingers fans know they don't stand a chance... :D :D :D

Dr Johnny Fever
2007-10-25, 08:12
http://www.conservativecat.com/Ferdy/image/GremlinUnderBed.jpg

Fenris, I know that you made that challenge from under the safety of your Mama's bed (see above) but you should be more specific with your challenge. Are you challenging fellow .org buddy "Stinger Fan" or is this an open challenge? Cause you know Frankie ... if this is an open challenge ... you know that

I'm IN !!!!!

Bizz wrote: Stingers fans know they don't stand a chance...

Do I have to remind you about your bold prediction of Sherbrooke beating Bishop's earlier this season? :p Don't worry, the Stingers can beat your B team!

Majjak wrote: Are you surprised?

Something to add smiley? :p How about you put up your avatar too ;)

Fenris
2007-10-25, 09:08
You're welcome in my challenge. Consider yourself slaped by my glove twice. :p :D

Dr Johnny Fever
2007-10-25, 09:21
You're welcome in my challenge. Consider yourself slaped by my glove twice. :p :D

Excellent !

Phil_B
2007-10-25, 13:19
Stingers ... is that ah high school level program or does ConU still have a football program? :eek: :confused: I remember watching that team who almost lost to the purple cheerleaders from Lennoxville early in the season ... but nothing since then.

It's been a while since I heard about anything related to football coming from ConU ... but if JDM still exist outside the PressBox and he dare to accept my challenge, I AM IN!:cool:

Oh and by the way ... who's now QB at ConU, last one I have seen was technically second only to Rainbow for throwing INT.:)

Marc
2007-10-25, 14:55
The Stingers have no chance in this game as anyone who follows the Q should know.

Bob
2007-10-25, 15:36
The real questions here is: Is ConU gonna be able able to keep within 40:D :D

Bob
2007-10-25, 15:38
Oh right I'M IN !!!

But is the doctor allowed to wear 15 different avatars since it looks like is alone on his side and we're a bunch with designers avatars for him to wear?;)

Marc
2007-10-25, 16:27
The real questions here is: Is ConU gonna be able able to keep within 40:D :D

Probably...but anyway, this game will be over by the first quarter which is why I'm going to Lennoxville instead. Go Carabins!

Dr Johnny Fever
2007-10-25, 16:49
Probably...but anyway, this game will be over by the first quarter which is why I'm going to Lennoxville instead. Go Carabins!

Maybe my avatar challenge should be with Marc. If the Stingers win, you spend the week saying nice things about the Stingers (my favorite team). However, if Laval wins, well then I'll spend the week saying nice things about the Stingers (your favorite team). :D

It's a win-win situation.

Marc
2007-10-25, 16:55
Done!

Fenris
2007-10-26, 05:08
Maybe my avatar challenge should be with Marc. If the Stingers win, you spend the week saying nice things about the Stingers (my favorite team). However, if Laval wins, well then I'll spend the week saying nice things about the Stingers (your favorite team). :D

It's a win-win situation.Hey! you said I'm in!!!! Do you really want to back off now?

Dr Johnny Fever
2007-10-26, 07:18
Hey! you said I'm in!!!! Do you really want to back off now?

Never ! I was just teasing Marc.

We are still on !

Fenris
2007-10-26, 08:02
Never ! I was just teasing Marc.

We are still on !
Good! You're a good sport.

Dr Johnny Fever
2007-10-26, 08:08
Good! You're a good sport.

And prepared to take my medicin like a MAN :D

coming to the game?