PDA

View Full Version : Okay Bishop's, It's your turn. HAHAHAHAHA!

Fenris
2007-10-15, 11:41
For the next week game, I chalenge Bishop's fans to an Avatar Challenge.

Since you had such a great season and are classy fans, I do a clean challenge.

I hereby throw my virtual gauntlet on the ground between us. This fight is for the first place. Will you take it up or act like curs and hide from the sound of Laval fans?

BigJake
2007-10-15, 11:58
For the next week game, I chalenge Bishop's fans to an Avatar Challenge.

Since you had such a great season and are classy fans, I do a clean challenge.

I hereby throw my virtual gauntlet on the ground between us. This fight is for the first place. Will you take it up or act like curs and hide from the sound of Laval fans?

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! THE MAD SCIENTIST IS ON A RAMPAGE! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Fenris
2007-10-15, 17:35
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! THE MAD SCIENTIST IS ON A RAMPAGE! :eek: :eek: :eek: :DIn the crowd at Laval, I just look ordinary you know. :p

MAJJAK
2007-10-16, 02:40
The Mad Weenie Scientist wrote:

For the next week game, I chalenge Bishop's fans to an Avatar Challenge. :eek:

Seventeen plus hours.....very quiet around here.:D

Fenris
2007-10-16, 05:07
What's hapening? Are the Bishop's fans having doubt? After all these years of getting ponded into the fields, I had assume they would flock to take up a challenge with a winning chance. :(

Well... Do I have to pick my more serious insults? So be it!

You fleas flee under the look of your betters from Laval. You are even less than a normal fleas. Other of your kind shun you. You are lower than the lowest. No wonder you wear a teletubies color proudly, it goes with your mental age. :cool:

Will someone take up the challenge or will I have to get a little more serious with the insults? :eek: :D :p

FormerGaiter91
2007-10-16, 05:34
I guess it is time to step up to the plate on this one. I played when we lost 17-14 back in 2000 in the Semi Finals and I think this game could be just as close......finally after 6 years. The 15 000 faithfull laval fans will be alot louder than the homecomming fans down at Acadia but with the gaiters playing so well 5 wins in a row what the heck I have nothing to lose...except my dignity....

Spud
2007-10-16, 05:42
Good to see....now just add the needed.....I'M IN...and its done.....buy the way Dignity is not something we are big on around here.;) :D

FormerGaiter91
2007-10-16, 06:45
It looks like you are a man of your word Spud wearing the Laval colors. I guess the key words are "I'm In" now it is official. I do not look good in Red so go Gaiters go!!

Dr Johnny Fever
2007-10-16, 07:08
It looks like you are a man of your word Spud wearing the Laval colors. I guess the key words are "I'm In" now it is official. I do not look good in Red so go Gaiters go!!

Spud is lucky he doesn't have to do his praising for straight 2 weeks :D

Fenris
2007-10-16, 08:11
If you want, I could find you something special? (Smillie with a sadistic smile).

MAJJAK
2007-10-16, 09:59
buy the way Dignity is not something we are big on around here.

:D :o :D

Fenris
2007-10-17, 11:34
... by the way Dignity is not something we are big on around here.;) :D Anyway, I would be proud of wearing Bishop's avatar for a week... if they win. :)

FormerGaiter91
2007-10-18, 06:55
Fenris I just may take you up on that, I just have to figure out his avatar thing now!!Good at football, Bad at Computers!!

Fenris
2007-10-20, 04:47
Fenris I just may take you up on that, I just have to figure out his avatar thing now!!Good at football, Bad at Computers!!
Here's how you do it.
In the Quick links menu up top, choose the Edit profile option.
On the left of the page, There is a menu. In this menu, you've got a Edit Avatar item. I'll let you find the way from there.

FormerGaiter91
2007-10-20, 06:15
Thanks, But I hope that it will be you changing their Avatar after this weekend. Any Ideas on the weather for the game, from my experience heading up to St. Foy this late in the season snow was already flying!!

marton
2007-10-20, 06:17
Thanks, But I hope that it will be you changing their Avatar after this weekend. Any Ideas on the weather for the game, from my experience heading up to St. Foy this late in the season snow was already flying!!
So far, so good! Sunny, 15 degrees. Could be windy though...

Fenris
2007-10-21, 13:36
Ok FormerGaiter91. Your team did fight well but for this year, the field is ours. You'll have to bear my shield for a week.

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/9938/dragonrorw2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

marton
2007-10-21, 14:45
Special (evil) thoughts go to the Bish players who were yapping "Laval is next, bring on Laval, we want Laval" at the end of the [email protected] game.

You got served what you asked for. See you in the Dunsmore, it will only be worse.

FormerGaiter91
2007-10-22, 03:40
Fenris I am a man of my word.....but I still think I look bad in Red haha. Tough loss by the sounds of things a little double coverage on a star rookie reciever may have helped a bit but with MR. Y runnning the ball so well the Gaiters were in tough. I just hope they come out hard against Mtl to secure the first playoff game at Coulter Field since......It has to be a decade.

MAJJAK
2007-10-22, 05:23
I just hope they come out hard against Mtl to secure the first playoff game at Coulter Field

There are many who feel the same way. ;) This week its 'Go Bish'! :D :D

Fenris
2007-10-22, 05:25
Fenris I am a man of my word.....but I still think I look bad in Red haha. Tough loss by the sounds of things a little double coverage on a star rookie reciever may have helped a bit but with MR. Y runnning the ball so well the Gaiters were in tough. I just hope they come out hard against Mtl to secure the first playoff game at Coulter Field since......It has to be a decade.I seriously wish Bishop's to beat MTL and not only because I want MTL to lose but because Bishop's is getting a great team again and this is important for Bishop's, the future of CIS football and the conference health.

Fenris
2007-10-22, 05:26
There are many who feel the same way. ;) This week its 'Go Bish'! :D :D
GO Bishop's!
Crush the smurfs.

Russell2000
2007-10-23, 10:30
GO Bishop , Crush the Smurfs YEA YEA !!

Seems like the OREO wants it more than anybody else !!

A question first : 2 seconds allowed for the answer !!

Who was the most penalized team last week in the CIS ? (week 8)

I can hear a roar from sreaming OREO members : THE CARABUMS OF COURSE !!

Wrong answer OREO : You lose !! ( we came in second ) .

New bullies were crowned :THE BISHOP GAITERS . (16-137)

What I saw at the PEPS on Sunday was a very unimpressive performance by the Gaiters. Outplayed at every level of the game , the they just looked like another average team being crushed by Laval. Watching the game behind the visitors bench, I saw a lot of frustration by the Bishop players ; if you think the Carabins are the kings of stupid penalties, well Bishop topped them easily last Sunday. The’re gonna come to Saturday’s game with a lot of doubts after this terrible performance. In fact , Bishop’s fans had a lot more life than their team. They better put their act together if they want to have the slightest chance against us .

Many fans have Bishop as a sentimental favourite . Laval doesn’t want to face the Carabins in the playoffs . But on Saturday , Montreal will win one the most important game in their short history and earn a playoff spot. Absolutely no doubt in my mind.

Montreal 24 Bishop 20

Good luck both to both teams , let’s play clean football

BTW , I bought headsets for Coach Blugh . Sent them today ( Purolator )

ALLEZ LES BLEUS

BigJake
2007-10-23, 11:10
Montreal 24 Bishop 20

i cant see mtl winnin, but its good u support yer team with such fervour...:D

so if mtl were to win 24 - 20 .... that would make the score against Laval, what .... oh, say Laval 70 - Mtl 4 ....:)

Fenris
2007-10-23, 11:48
i cant see mtl winnin, but its good u support yer team with such fervour...:D

so if mtl were to win 24 - 20 .... that would make the score against Laval, what .... oh, say Laval 70 - Mtl 4 ....:)BJ, You're torturing the poor guy. After all, last week he predicted a 4 point victory of Bishop's over Laval and a 40 point victory of MTL against MTA. This last prediction must mean a blowout by Bishop's over MTL. :p

Seriously, I don't believe that. MTL has a very good defence. :)

marton
2007-10-23, 13:48
They seem destined to get a second shot at Laval in the playoffs.

Duane Rollins
To which I answer :

can anyone honestly not see this team winning the Vanier Cup?

Duane Rollins

FormerGaiter91
2007-10-24, 11:18
I think that Leroy will not let the gaiters slip like you are saying Russel2000, they have some older players which I know will step it up this weekend with the hopes of hosting a playoff game. This game is going to be exciting but I think what happened at Laval last weekend was exactly what this team needed. They will pull things together for a playoff run starting with Mtl this weekend. Mtl 13 - Gaiters 27

MAJJAK
2007-10-25, 02:36
I think what happened at Laval last weekend was exactly what this team needed.
I would agree. :) Bishops has some key players and these guys were a bit humbled last weekend. (Playing at the PEPS can do that.) :eek: I suspect they will come out wanting to prove themselves especially at home. Staying in Lennoxville for the playoffs against a team that beat you previously is a very big incentive. ;)

Fenris
2007-10-26, 05:12
Bishops has some key players and these guys were a bit humbled last weekend. (Playing at the PEPS can do that.) :eek:
Without Laval winning by lots of points, Peps fans are an humbling sight the first time. After the game start, most players said they stopped hearing the crowd but many said it did impressed them.

FormerGaiter91
2007-10-26, 19:03
Fenris from personal experience in my first year at PEPS, the game starts I was still in Awe of 15000 screaming frenchmen "Bishops Sucks, Bishops Suck". Bertrand goes on a quick count and Alex Gauthier (Large O-linemen) lifts me off my feet as I am still in awe of the crowd (in New Brunswick there was not 15000 gathered anywhere except a roliling stones concert). I did snap back into it as I was flying through the air to play a decent game but it can be intimedating you first trip into PEPS.

Fenris
2007-10-27, 10:02
Great insight. Thanks. For Today, Go Bishop's Go!

Fenris
2007-10-28, 05:16
You know FormerGaiter91, you can put back your gaiters colors... :)

FormerGaiter91
2007-10-28, 11:11
Maybe I want Laval to destroy Mtl :D

Fenris
2007-11-08, 05:43
Maybe I want Laval to destroy Mtl :DDone!