PDA

View Full Version : Viscount Brophy, this is an early challenge!

marton
2007-10-01, 08:58
You who live out west, cheer for the Dawgz, and yet dislike Green!

You who are living in the city of a team dressed in Red and yet dislike the fabulous Rouge et Or!

You who are a mystery to many... I see right through you!

It's a bit early, but I challenge you for the game where SMU will realize it's pretty easy when you're playing in the weak AUS!

Welcome to no-TD land! It's in Laval. And it's on October 13th!

Standard rules, when I win you'll be sporting a nice Laval avatar for a week and will shower us with endless compliments on how good the Rouge et Or are.

No need for other rules... SMU doesn't have a prayer in this game! :D

There, will you accept or do you prefer being covered in shame for you cowardise?

My name is Count Marton and.... I'M IN!!!!

GO LAVAL GO!

Cstbrophy
2007-10-01, 20:13
You who live out west, cheer for the Dawgz, and yet dislike Green!

You who live in the far east beyond the eastern coast of Manitoba.

you who is count of the WEEN, and misunderstander of rules.

You who are living in the city of a team dressed in Red and yet dislike the fabulous Rouge et Or!

You who also live in a city of a team of dinosaurs. Your time has come. your past was not bad, but your future is to be donair meat beneath the chomping jaws of . . . well, just about any team not from the high school league you play in. and like a donair the morning after it will still taste great when we cross paths again next month.

You who are a mystery to many... I see right through you!

None can see through my Acadia Sweater, my Dino's toque, my SFU Tee, and my SMUtiful shiny armour!

The only mystery to me is why you didn't bet on a game you had a chance at: bisons vs SFU :)

Welcome to no-TD land! It's in Laval. And it's on October 13th!

Wake up Count, you've been dreaming again. you must be getting really worried if you won't even put your avatar on the line that SMU won't get an offensive TD.

Standard rules, when I win you'll be sporting a nice Laval avatar for a week and will shower us with endless compliments on how good the Rouge et Or are.

When i win you'll have a week to try and discribe the many ways in which SMU dominated. you'll be hard pressed finish within the time limit.

It's a bit early, but I challenge you for the game where SMU will realize it's pretty easy when you're playing in the weak AUS!

It is very early. remind me in 2017 once we get there.

as for 2007, it is very easy to be SMU. we even get the Q bye this year. i hope we still remember what competition is like when we have to play a real team in the Vanier.

No need for other rules... SMU doesn't have a prayer in this game! :D

we won't need prayers, we'll need backups to put in at the half. we've got those.

There, will you accept or do you prefer being covered in shame for you cowardise?

My name is Count Marton and.... I'M IN!!!!

I'M IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll leave the shame to windsor(may they be spit upon daily).

go Bison!

Cstbrophy
2007-10-08, 11:39
This hardly seems fair in light of laval's game against Montreal. :)

marton
2007-10-08, 13:21
This hardly seems fair in light of laval's game against Montreal. :)
Which is worst? Having a competitive game with Montreal or nearly falling to a X 2nd half comeback?

Cstbrophy
2007-10-09, 03:58
Which is worst? Having a competitive game with Montreal or nearly falling to a X 2nd half comeback?

first game of season vs most recent game of season. clearly the montreal example is worse because laval only has a few more days to fix it if they want to win this weekend.

Cstbrophy
2007-10-13, 20:31
err. . . should i just grab any laval avatar?

marton
2007-10-13, 21:24
err. . . should i just grab any laval avatar?
Either that... or you could wear this one. Would look nice. A hungover dog seems fitting. :)