PDA

View Full Version : October the 13th...

Bizz
2007-10-01, 08:53
Darth Bizz is looking thru the window watching as the Death Ball approaches planet SMOOoo. Soon it'll be in its line of fire...

- That Luke Spud may have recued Princess Trk, but this time, I'll destroy that insignificant planet once and for all.

- Sir Bizz, after analysis, the rebels may have found a weakness, they're lauching their fighters. - Prepare my personal fighter, I'll take care of it myself !

Darth Bizz fighter approaches Luke Spud's one at 4 o'clock. - Fool, he'll think the Force's with him.

As Darth gets ready to blow Luke's fighter, something hits his ship...

AAaaargghhhh ! Bizz is in sweat, looking at his red cape... - What a nightmare !! ... it reminds me I have to call that potatoe skin for the Oct. 13th challenge.

- Page ! Come here !! I have a message to be delivered to Sir Spud's cast.. dump.

...to be followed

Fenris
2007-10-01, 09:59
Dear Cardinal, with your permission I'll use your thread to avoid an infestation of new thread.

I'm looking for a slimy dog from the east to take up my gauntlet, and therefore my challenge. My precious avatar against your rag you dare to call the same. The R&O will easily do us proud by beating you curs the way you should be.

Who will dare take it?:D :p

BigJake
2007-10-01, 11:26
u weenies should really be concentratin on 'de riffles' this wkend and not lookin so far ahead. your devastatin dismantlin at the hands of THE MIGHTY SMU MACHINE will come soon enuff...:mad:

i say u barely get by 'de riffles'....and then THE MIGHTY HUSKY MACHINE chews up the rest! :D

the weenie days r numbered.....:eek:

GoldenHawkfan
2007-10-01, 11:37
In a conference far far away.....

The mother of all avatar challenges begins - I can't wait to see this one unfold! :D

Spud
2007-10-01, 12:53
Darth Bizz you WANKER.....everybody KNOWS LUKE kills Darth BIZZ in the end.:eek: :D

Weenies aren't big on details...or rules.....;)

Bizz
2007-10-05, 10:44
Bizz' page is now travelling towards Spud's castle with the message. He then meets a SMU grad working :

http://www.ahajokes.com/cartoon/400.jpg

Fenris
2007-10-05, 16:01
Darth Bizz you WANKER.....everybody KNOWS LUKE kills Darth BIZZ in the end.:eek: :D

Weenies aren't big on details...or rules.....;)Well... no It's the emperor who kill Darth... You are an Ignoramus in space opera, dear Sir Spud.

Bizz
2007-10-08, 02:52
Cardinal Bizz' page continue his journey towards cod country. He meets another SMU grad :

- Pardon me, is Potatoe Island east ??
- Well, well, a vizitor from the West !! Welcome ! The name's Wilfred and a proud SMU graduate.
- Euh, ok.
- Yep, yep, nothing lezz than a major !! So proud of it. Great future in «znails race track design», that's what they said. Just putting my first track together !
- Euh, eee, wow !
- Come z'in here, come zee my znails ztable.
- Snail stable ???
- Yep, yep, the female is Mrs Trek, the big one is Jake, the hairy one is CJ and the last and slow one is Spud. Fantaztik, izn't it !!!
- Fine, fine, but I'm kind of in a hurry...is Potatoe Engorged Island this way ?? Yes, ahh, thanks a lot Wilfred.
- Here Sir, thiz ticket iz good for a free entrance at «Wilfred'z Internazional Formula One Znail Race Track», take it !!
Phew ! That was close ...

Finally, Bizz' page reaches Potatoe Engorged Island, and finds Sir Spud's castle. Easy, it's the one with a donkey named Bonecrusher attached to the front porch. He knocks at the door...

- Good day, Mylady, is Sir Spud here ??
- Spud, another of those jerks calling you Sir is at the door ! ...(Damn, he's in his den again) ...Just a minute, I'll go get him.
- Euhh, thanks.
Lady Spud then goes down to Spud's den.... - I warn you !!! No way you go to that game...pffft, no Château, no football, remember ??
- I know, I know...I took care of it, let them think it's our wedding anniversary as an excuse (couldn't tell them it was for the ballet lessons).
Spud goes at the door, almost forgetting to put his cape.
- Ahhh !! My lifelong ennemy is sending his capitulation !
- Here, Cardinal Bizz is sending this letter.
- Spud opens it and read :

Dear Sir Spud,

I, by this letter, hereby challenge you to bet your avatar
for the SMU-Laval game. Usual rules apply.

I'm IN, are you brave enough ??

His excellency,
Cardinal Bizz
Weenieland

PS : too bad you can't make it as the game won't be televised. :D :D

BigJake
2007-10-08, 07:19
ha good one bizzy! :D :D :D some nice digs in there monsieur...

mais,... il qui rit pour la dernière fois le 13 octobre rit mieux. :p

la Tuque
2007-10-08, 07:33
mais,... il qui rit pour la dernière fois le 13 octobre rit mieux. :p
Good one, Bizz. Mrs Trek must be Mrs Trk's Twin cheerleader :D

Now. Will anyone deny again the Twin's positive influence on BJ? :D :D :D

Great post, my pupil. At 11:19 in the morning and likely sober too. I'm really impressed :D ;)

Spud
2007-10-08, 11:02
Bizz, your mother was a Cross Dressing, Bingo Playing, ant farmer who wanted to see what would happen when she mated a A Dung Beetle to Fire Ant. The result was you, a manure loving, pain in the A$$ bug that when it bites you causes a red rash between your toes.:p

Laval is going DOWN on the 13th.....and you are going to look sooooo good sporting a new CUSTOM AVATAR that I have Waiting for you.:eek:

OH YEAH......I'M IN

Fenris
2007-10-09, 04:53
While nobody took up my gauntlet,
I'M IN
Of course.

My I can't wait to see huskies spanked...

This said, Sir Spud Parmentier, you are an ignoramus son of a potato who sell itself in gully to leprosis and said potato even has to pay them sometime... :p

BigJake
2007-10-09, 08:29
who sell itself in gully to leprosis... :p

:D :D :D too funny :D (Marten, can ya help me out here and translate, thks :D )

Fenris
2007-10-10, 06:28
:D :D :D too funny :D (Marten, can ya help me out here and translate, thks :D )
The great art of insult must be upheld! :cool: :rolleyes: :p

BigJake
2007-10-10, 08:07
While nobody took up my gauntlet,
I'M IN
Of course.

My I can't wait to see huskies spanked...

This said, Sir Spud Parmentier, you are an ignoramus son of a potato who sell itself in gully to leprosis and said potato even has to pay them sometime... :p

OK MAD WEENIE SCIENTIST, hey maybe thats why Laval is so good eh! the mad scientist feeds them secret ingredients! he has made weenie frankensteins!

it's not fair 2 of ya's pickin on poor ol' Sir Spudley so...

Hen's arse, I'M IN!!!!

the weenies are about to get roasted! :D :p :eek:

Fenris
2007-10-10, 09:17
Roasted weenies or roasted huskies. Hot dog! what a game... :p

hohly
2007-10-10, 13:14
OMG, if SMU doesn't win this one, they'll never win one !

AND

If they don't score a offensive TD, believe me (and I'll make sure of that), they'll never heard the end of it !!!

I'M IN

BigJake
2007-10-10, 13:19
OMG, if SMU doesn't win this one, they'll never win one !

AND

If they don't score a offensive TD, believe me (and I'll make sure of that), they'll never heard the end of it !!!

I'M IN

sheeesh hohly mackarel, will u weenies quit makin excuses already...the game hasnt been played yet! :D

besides, SMU gets to beat ya TWICE this year :D

hohly
2007-10-10, 13:38
besides, SMU gets to beat ya TWICE this year :D

BJ, for once you're right...SMU will beat Laval in penalities, int and fumbles against !!! :p :D

BigJake
2007-10-10, 15:07
BJ, for once you're right...SMU will beat Laval in penalities, int and fumbles against !!! :p :D

touche mon ami hohly mackarel :D this is gonna be great! :)

Fenris
2007-10-11, 09:13
BJ, for once you're right...SMU will beat Laval in penalities, int and fumbles against !!! :p :DA long way from me the idea of critisizing, but that makes three... I'm sure, I count real good up to three. :p :D

Fenris
2007-10-13, 17:38
touche mon ami hohly mackarel :D this is gonna be great! :)It was great meeting you today. I'm sorry I couldn't be at the pub yesterday.

BigJake
2007-10-14, 16:52
MES AMI's! thanks for the great weekend! just got in. thot i would put on avi for fenris before i hit the fartsack (bed). will post more on the glorious rouge et or tomorra. xo :D

BigJake
2007-10-19, 05:58
hey fenris! can i take this lovely rouge et or avatar off now please. its gameday and i gotta get prepared mon ami!

final nice thing about laval - they have very pretty and talented cheerleaders! :)

Fenris
2007-10-20, 04:44
hey fenris! can i take this lovely rouge et or avatar off now please. its gameday and i gotta get prepared mon ami!

final nice thing about laval - they have very pretty and talented cheerleaders! :)Oh yes. You fulfilled your part of the contract. Great game and a great pleasure knowing you.