PDA

View Full Version : Fellow CIS Football Fans

Barstool Prophet
2007-09-19, 19:33
I'm Barstool Prophet or BP if you type like me. I'm a Saskatchewan Huskie fan and attend all home games. I'm a former player. I did my Masters program at the U of A many years ago so became a Bears fan for all of their home games except when they played Sask. I used to post on both .net and .org before this upgrade so I've lost all of my credit! I attended the Vanier Cup last year and honestly it wasn't that cold...I even walked home after the game - sure couldn't drive!:o I read this site all the time but just don't have the time to post as much as I used to (3 kids under 9 years of age)....sometimes life gets in the way of football;) . I will contribute when I can...I really love cis football! Go Huskies!

Snake Wilson
2007-09-19, 19:40
Welcome back, BP! It's nice to have another .net vet back in the fold.

scar face
2007-09-20, 04:40
BP, welcome back! Great to see the west continues to be well represented
on this board.

Not to add contraversy...but being a prophet when will the Hec finally
travel westward?

GoldenHawkfan
2007-09-20, 04:54
Hey BP welcome back! Nice to see some of the old vets returning

Bizz
2007-09-20, 07:56
Welcome back BP !!

More and more old posters are «returning home», great !

marton
2007-09-20, 08:35
Best user name out there! Welcome back! :)

Fenris
2007-09-20, 08:39
Is it me or is it getting greener and greener here? :confused:
Welcome. Sask is a worthy oponent in the endless battle against evil... Of course, Sask is the evil one... :p

bigfan
2007-09-20, 10:19
BP...hey welcome back buddy...and I know the feeling, I haven't been able to post a lot lately (what with work and three kids under the age of 7)...Good thing my wife is as big a sports fan as I am...

Fenris
2007-09-20, 10:46
BP...hey welcome back buddy...and I know the feeling, I haven't been able to post a lot lately (what with work and three kids under the age of 7)...Good thing my wife is as big a sports fan as I am...
Count your blessing. One day you'll say "with three teanagers...".

Snake Wilson
2007-09-20, 11:41
Is it me or is it getting greener and greener here? :confused:

The greener, the better! ;) :)

bigfan
2007-09-20, 14:40
Count your blessing. One day you'll say "with three teanagers...".

I'm already counting my blessings....all three love hockey and football....:D :D :D
Although, there is no accounting for taste - one kid likes the green riders, one likes the Hamilton (as does my wife) and the other one has yet to choose - however, now that it looks like we'll be moving for nowhereville, SK to an Edmonton suburb I might be able to squeeze him into an Eskie jersey...:D :D

Fenris
2007-09-21, 04:57
The greener, the better! ;) :)
Since green is complementary to red, both jersey set of each others color. So let's say "the more of both our team the better".:D