PDA

View Full Version : Varsity_Blues

Varsity_Blues
2007-09-18, 05:32
Greetings everyone,

I'm a parent (mom) of a Blues 2nd year player. Love the board, it is a wealth of information and opinions. About a thousand times more informative than trying to get info from your teenage son. I like to read and follow all conferences as my son as former OVFL teammates playing everywhere. I haven't worked up the nerve to post my opinion about things but happy to post and pass along facts of info (press releases etc) that I come across.

Go Blues!

BigJake
2007-09-18, 05:54
Welcome Blues Mom! u'll find lots of parents on here. And a few Mom's to hang out with too! luv the bit about tryna get info outta son...ha, must be universal. Keep the faith and good luck!

MAJJAK
2007-09-18, 06:06
haven't worked up the nerve to post my opinion

Don't be shy!!!:)

Fenris
2007-09-18, 07:23
Welcome. As bigjake said, you're not the only parent here. My daughter is slowly becoming monosylabic (?). As for your opinion, nobody here will be hard on you as long as you're honest and respectful... Well maybe you better be careful in the pub and take no one seriously there. :D :)

Bizz
2007-09-18, 07:43
Welcome aboard !!

Sure ain't the best of times to be a Blues fan (or player), but the best reward is being able to get an education while playing. Just for the sake of football health, it would be great if your son can one day say : I was there when we ended the drought ! :) :)

PS : don't push tough, the Vanier belongs in Quebec city... ;)

GoldenHawkfan
2007-09-18, 16:53
Wecome aboard! Went to the gane this past weekend, awesome new stadium! I hope that things will start to turn around for the Blues as a result, UofT deserves to have some success their players give their all time and time again.

Hope you enjoy the discussions!

Mrs Trk
2007-09-18, 17:09
So glad to have you aboard! Join in whenever you feel like it - can be a little intimidating to start but regularly hilarious! :D

Phil_B
2007-09-19, 08:53
Welcome aboard Mrs! Nice to have more Varsity Blues fans on the board. :D