PDA

View Full Version : Hey y'all

ThaneDunn
2017-11-17, 05:13
I'm a long time board lurker (since the .net days), but a first-time poster. I'm hesitant to admit it, but the AUS boardroom battle royal spurred me into action.

Also a StFX FB alum from the post-Atlantic Bowl/pre-Waterman era, but I try to remain a functioning swamp gas user and keep it somewhat objective.

Looking forward to an offseason full of constructive discussion and football analysis... :confused:

ExiledFan
2017-11-17, 05:21
Welcome welcome !!

I'm sure the X-guys and the AUS fans in general will appreciate get some help fending off the rest of us weirdos :cool:

Bizz
2017-11-17, 05:32
Welcome aboard ! Sure hope you're a donair lover, we miss the last one we had. According to your description, you probably know La Tuque (poor you).

We all dig AUS, specially when our teams meet the AUS one in a Bowl. :evil:

chappy
2017-11-17, 06:38
Always nice to have another fanatic of our great Canadian game on board.

Welcome!

ThaneDunn
2017-11-17, 07:44
Welcome aboard ! Sure hope you're a donair lover, we miss the last one we had. According to your description, you probably know La Tuque (poor you).

We all dig AUS, specially when our teams meet the AUS one in a Bowl. :evil:

Oh, La Tuque and I have had a pop or two down at Piper's.

marton
2017-11-17, 07:51
I'm a long time board lurker (since the .net days), but a first-time poster.
Took you long enough :)

Welcome aboard!

Fenris
2017-11-17, 08:14
Welcome aboard. Contrarily to ExiledFan comments, we aren't weirdos. We brag a tiny bit and are occasionally a little biased but that's it.:D

MeteorMan
2017-11-17, 09:17
Welcome! A little biased Fenris says? Never!

So what do you think of the Uteck, ThaneDunn. Does Acadia have a chance to at least keep it close?

boysda
2017-11-17, 12:38
As a Mount A fan. allow me to say:

Go X GO

(I won't specify where....)

ThaneDunn
2017-11-17, 14:22
Thanks! I miss traditional AUAA-style hate. The kind you can only get from playing each other 3x/year.

Now everyone just has a cry about how hard done by they are.

boysda
2017-11-17, 14:33
Honestly have a hard time hating X, no matter how much I try. I've been treated too well, and eat too well, every time I've visited the 'Gnish

la Tuque
2017-11-17, 16:31
Thanks! I miss traditional AUAA-style hate...
Are you sure you & I had a few drinks together, cause in those days no friend of AAUA was a friend of mine... :confused:

Plse send me a PM as to who you are & I may delete this post... :D

marton
2017-11-17, 16:38
Are you sure you & I had a few drinks together, cause in those days no friend of AAUA was a friend of mine... :confused:

Plse send me a PM as to who you are & I may delete this post... :D

Pretty sure he was referring to AUAA the conference. Not AUAA Fan, the former board member.

la Tuque
2017-11-17, 17:00
Pretty sure he was referring to AUAA the conference. Not AUAA Fan, the former board member.
Of course I knew that. But since I quit drinking & don't post in The Pub anymore ... :rolleyes:

Fenris
2017-11-18, 02:20
Of course I knew that. But since I quit drinking & don't post in The Pub anymore ... :rolleyes:

You quit drinking and Spud stopped eating Donairs, right? You can add I stopped bragging and hollywood stop being biased toward CW.:D;):D