PDA

View Full Version : Hey y'all!

Thoughts
2015-10-19, 08:59
I've been a spectator on this board for a while now and, after arguing my own points many times in my own head, I figured I might as well throw them out there and see what comes back.

Having played CIS football in the late 2000s with and against some of the premier players of the time, I have a pretty good view as to the landscape. I'd prefer not to get into the guessing game of who I am and just leave it at that. Anyway, thanks for letting me aboard and let the debating begin!

ExiledFan
2015-10-19, 09:15
Welcome aboard.

chappy
2015-10-19, 11:41
Glad to have you! Don't be shy, let your thoughts fly.

marton
2015-10-19, 11:58
I've been a spectator on this board for a while now and, after arguing my own points many times in my own head, I figured I might as well throw them out there and see what comes back.

Having played CIS football in the late 2000s with and against some of the premier players of the time, I have a pretty good view as to the landscape. I'd prefer not to get into the guessing game of who I am and just leave it at that. Anyway, thanks for letting me aboard and let the debating begin!

Welcome aboard!

Love having a few ex-players around here.

LiveBreatheFootball
2015-10-19, 12:10
Woooooo! Welcome to CIS.org!

Fenris
2015-10-19, 14:44
Welcome! :)

The rules are simple, you can insult at will any fan of the Carabins or of Western. Isn't that right Marton?:p:p:p

Bizz
2015-10-19, 16:36
Bienvenue !

I'm guessing you're not a Carleton player.... :)