PDA

View Full Version : Hey y'all!

LiveBreatheFootball
2015-02-16, 20:36
Hey all. I am a Toronto-based in his last year of high school. A huge High School and CIS football fan myself, I've been following the Rouge et Or for several years now, thanks to Radio Canada broadcasts and online streaming. Rouge et Or games grabbed my interest in football, regardless of how the outcome went either way.

I decided to join the forum after a couple of years carefully following with the posts, and hope that this will be first of many posts here.

For university, I will most likely be going to Queen's or Carleton, so I hope to see some great teams in future while around. Can't wait for 2015 season baby! :D

Bizz
2015-02-17, 02:16
Welcome aboard, LBF (too long a nick for me) !!

Guster
2015-02-17, 04:02
Welcome LBF! Watch the addiction of this forum! Hope you get an opportunity to watch the R&O on their home turf. Great experience!

LiveBreatheFootball
2015-02-17, 10:28
Thanks guys!

Welcome LBF! Watch the addiction of this forum! Hope you get an opportunity to watch the R&O on their home turf. Great experience!
I hope so...Don't know if that will happen this Dunsmore/Vanier but hopefully in my 2nd-4th year that will happen!

marton
2015-02-17, 10:44
Welcome aboard! Already following Laval, great start. :)

Fenris
2015-02-17, 15:46
Hope to see you at least once at Laval's tailgate. Bizz is a mean sauce maker for the Fondue.
It's a little calm right now we'll be more active in the forum as we melt during spring. Welcome to our little home.

boysda
2015-02-22, 04:34
Enjoy the forum!

Welcome aboard! Already following Laval, great start. :)

Perhaps thorazine would help with that?

Bizz
2015-02-22, 09:31
.....Perhaps thorazine would help with that?Do you have around 10,000 doses of the stuff ?